Forum › Posts by GreenTeaWytch

joined May 18, 2021

what a well-written manga. also lol at how that one cheek kiss at the very end revitalised the yuri tag for this series. its pretty genius imo, the kiss straddles the line between friendly affection and yuri perfectly so the reader can interpret it either way.

Pretty sure you don't touch your lips after someone kisses you if it's on the cheek

joined May 18, 2021

Yuri tag GET

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

wait that's it???????

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Honestly I hope it goes the Ikoku Nikki route with uh. No romance between the 30yo woman and the child

joined May 18, 2021

egg egg egg egg!!!!! It's a little egg! I love them

joined May 18, 2021

That unexpectedly emotionally punched me in the tit actually!

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Kageko is a top (or at least. A Very In Charge bottom)

joined May 18, 2021

baby trans girl!

Also they briefly mention but; some of the reasons he thought she was 'a man' was her being tall and having a deeper voice

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 12:15PM

joined May 18, 2021

I will always be here for Lin Luxi's gay floundering and i love her dearly. Glad most people do too

joined May 18, 2021

Thanks for all your hard work! I like this series a lot and I'm glad i get to read it

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Oof

GreenTeaWytch
Secret discussion 13 Jun 21:11
joined May 18, 2021

Cute! And then HEY WOOF

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Oop, off screen kiss

joined May 18, 2021

Just a note. The MC's family name is Lin, given name Lu Xi. Her nickname Xiao Lu simply means 'Little Lu'. It can be combined with her family name to form 'Lin Xiao Lu'. You can refer to her by any of the above, but not 'Lin Xiao' like some of you do. It's the equivalence of calling Jane Doe 'Ja Doe'.
Tong Tong is probably a pet name too and not her actual given name.

Tong Tong IS her actual given name (it's two separate characters), but the nickname version is a repetition of the first character instead. But yeah you're right, Lin is the family name, Luxi is the given, and calling her Xiao Lu would be like calling her lu-chan if this was a Japanese comic

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I like that when confronted with her soulmate she was like "lol nope fuck that destiny i'm sticking to my guns and marrying the president"