Forum › Posts by Dan0

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

That Perfect family in her imagination was soo beautiful, i would like to see it in afterwards when the manga ends. This two chapters were really cute. Seriously they really looked for a bit like were already married

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well I wasn't expecting something more between them since it's just subtext, but manga itself was good imo

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 8:57AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

Don't tell me it's already over. It was good anyway

joined Mar 26, 2021

When Kiku said "I love you" i hope she means it like just her not because Sena is her ex sister. More than that when she said "I want to become your lover" it didn't sound like in romantic way, i had a feeling like she wants to say "I can be your sister replacement(you can do anything you want with me) " , i would like it if she said "I want to date you" or ask "Will you go out with me?". It's like they still can't let go of the feeling for the sister(Sena the most).
Sena is the most broken character here.
Kiku, well I like her character but on the other hand i would like to see her point of view, I want to really know what she meant when she ased Yuuna if she can have Sena and what was Yuuna response because I don't belive she end the call after she heard that. Also the more I read it the more I wondering if whether they really dated, besides for how long they were together, because as you can see they broke up in friendship and have a good relationship, so a long-distance relationship could be successful for them. More and more I am convinced that Kiku was in love with Sena from the beginning, and Yuuna, knowing this and knowing that she would go abroad, decided to introduce Kiku as her girlfriend, so that Sena and Kiku could become friends and when she was gone Kiku could keep an eye on on Sena and thus get closer to her.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Not bad. And later will turns out that Mc is not a bottom but top master

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well, now im hungry... ugh. I think i'll keep reading this just for food and recipe of it

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well that was expected how it ends but still how it went to this in this chapter, you did wrote it nice author-san. I kind of was shipping Fuuka and Subaru.
Asahi wants to see Hinako, Hinako wants to see Asahi, so I thought when Hinako will turn that corner she'll see her destination but probably Asahi just went straight to her place

joined Mar 26, 2021

Honestly i wouldn't mind if this misunderstanding last for one or two chapter more, with Yuna trying to find out the truth. Idk how long this manga story is though but would be nice to see updates more frequently

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

It was Cute chapter

joined Mar 26, 2021

So good to see an update. And even more with such nice chapter

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well i did ship Wakana and Yuina since they both appeare in manga. But im not sure if we see them dating at the end it would be nice though.
And Ayaka probably is going to become kindergarten teacher

joined Mar 26, 2021

Im here for Kazuki Youko ship.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I guess on the phone she was talking to her friend. The words she said "just wait for me" i imagine it as her friend confessed to her but she couldn't reply so she ask for time and took this trip nd now she is where she is

joined Mar 26, 2021

can't wait for the next chapter where past nana goes into the offensive which will then make the future mc realize that she already save her senpai

Will she? I wouldn't be surprised if future mc go on with more offensive attack on Seto, because of jealous

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 8:31AM

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

This manga brings me at ease, cute and adorable.

joined Mar 26, 2021

This chapter pass way too fast.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Idk why everyone is simping Mc so much, to me she just kind of annoying character. Beside I feel like she become their manager either way if they win or not.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Is it going to be a confession if so i think she reject her, well for now Senpai has to see that message (she's a bit silly so she might miss it). But i don't think it will be it, I think it's too early for that but who knows what author is going ti give us, maybe next chapter will just normal non ecchi chapter. And honestly I wouldn't mind if it was just the two of them without old Mc to butt in, since most chapters is with her on screen, it feels like she don't work anymore.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I've got a feeling her younger self is just gonna confess her feelings for senpai cause she's starting to feel the pressure from the rival that appeared in her older self

If she is going to confess i don't think it's from the pressure but because that other girl convince Nanaki to do that

joined Mar 26, 2021

Honestly at this point I'd prefer if they stay as best friends, this whole confessing and Kurokawa saying "I love you" also that kiss to me it looked a little fake like she just do that because she wanted see Fujishiro smile, it's like author just made Kurokawa love just for the happy yuri ending, after all being friends is no no. But well that's just my opinion
The story itself is pretty good I did enjoy reading this, would like to see if the other girls get together.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder when past Mc will do something lewd to senpai as well or like anything at all with that other girl since she's willing to help her.
Seeing that Seto doesn't mind being molested by older women like in every chapter, im not sure but I feel like she just getting experience from it and when Older nanasawa will confess she'll reject her because she do like her younger version. And honestly i think that Mc wouldn't be so sad about that after all she did all those lewd stuff to/with senpai which she didn't do it in the past. And after coming back to her timeline she wake up but the difference will be that she is in relationship with Seto(of course IF she come back). On the other hand it'd be interesting if she accept her confession.
Well i hope the plot will get better cuz seeing every chapter only those two in some hentai scene is getting boring, they could focus more on her acting training and more scene with younger mc, like she is cut off of the plot a lot.
I don't want to dropping it, maybe I'll wait till more chapter update, rather than waiting for one once in a while

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 5:01PM

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

what does page 1 mean? i dont understand baka me :(

I think she just spaced iut or it was some kind of dream idrk, but if u look closely the clothes Ito has are different in page 1 and 2

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

Lol... Only two pages, for real??!! Whyyyyy, at least give a good epilogue or something

joined Mar 26, 2021

And I thought she really going to jump.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Miss stalker giving me blackmailing vibes already.

Ok, so after reading why Nanase wants to keep this relationship a secret I kind of understand why she's scared, but if Mc is okay with reveal this and she's saying she is not afraid of it then if they'd talk it out I think they could come up with compromise. But on the other hand that story Nanase told Mc i don't belive it in 100%, it's kinda sound suspicious to me.

My prediction about this stalker girl and whats going to happen:
Well the first thing that come to my mind is blackmailing Mc or Nanase or maybe both of them in different ways. Since she said she don't mind being gf #2. If she is going to blackmail Mc that she wants to be that #2 otherwise she reveal the picture, while Mc shoutout on Nanase why she want to keep it secret, and now I wouldn't be surprised if she would keep a secret of her and Fuuka relationship. If that's what gonna happen then I'll be out of this manga, if Mc is strong enough and not afraid of who she is who she love then she would give a fuck to Fuuka revealing the truth.
If she go blackmailing Nanase, what she can do? Ask her to keep a distance from Yuni or break up with her.
Well for now there isn't character that I could like. I don't like love triangles especially where is already a couple and there comes a third person and ruin everything