Forum › Posts by princess_daphie

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thank you so much Peribee and Wachtail! You guys make me feel more confident in my choices :) I'm so happy when readers enjoy my chapters!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

What a chapter eh!
Their talk was heartfelt and made this chapter seem super wholesome. Until sensei got naked (for wholesome reasons though). And my words is she dazzlingly hot.
Now, I sure hope next chapter doesn't bring misfortune onto our duo (considering the speech the headteacher or whoever that was, and now the ominous people approaching the lovenest, am scared).
Thanks a ton for your translation!

You're welcome! And yeah, I hope they manage to minimize the damage dang it!!!

Thanks for the translation!

YW!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Aww "You're my student" and "Just a kid" makes me feel quite sad for Nako... Hang in there girl!

Daphie thank you thank you as always.

YW!! I was happy to bring some wholesome yuri to everyone!!! I'll work on next volume when I have some time!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

So close yet so far. Prank me Senpai <3

Thank you as always Daphie. I assume the new project got put on hold since this was your 300th?

I made it so the 300th chapter would be that Asako chapter I released yesterday :) I have many projects now though, so I dunno what's gonna be next priority. The thing I can predict is that Alabaster no Kisetsu, possibly Stella Record, Shounen wo Kau and Harmony are about to hit in a few days!!! Me's gonna go mad O_X

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

As a french guy, wtf was that french sentence??? It is really weird x)

I've fixed a few minor things and added a T/N on that page. The broken French is on purpose.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

After bath Nako with her hair down is super adorable. Thanks for spoiling us with three of these Daphie

My pleasure! I had a little intention behind spoiling you guys too, haha, as I wanted to release a new project as exactly my 300th release, teehee, so these 3 Sensei to JK chapters were #297, #298 and #299!!!

And you're right, hair down Nako looks really pretty!!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

There's a manga I know with a similar plot, I don't think it's found in Dynasty. It's called Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.
The loli Mai always has to take care of the beautiful and sexy blonde oneesan next door because this woman is unspeakably useless beyond belief and it leads to a giant crush: before Mai knows it she's so crazy about the oneesan she can't be happy without her anymore.

Of course I'm reading it too!!! It's much more wholesome than this one so far though, haha, I don't feel a single sus vibe from Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.

Naaaaaaaaaah, whatever would make you think that of all things?
This manga is clearly about wholesome, healthy and totally non-problematic relationships between healthy people, just like the rest of Daphie's portfolio, amirite? :D

I have no clue what you're talking about whistles

wholesome healthy non-problematic non-age-gap relationships are boring anyways :)

I am very curious to see where this goes. Maybe Ayase has cleaned up since last time we caught a glimpse, so it'll not be quite as bad.

I really wonder too, haha

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

YW and thank you all, including @Mannic, @Nene, @Zormau, @YuriPanda!!! i'm happy we're all getting invested in this little story, but i do agree that it's ending too soon... :|

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Nah she wasn't dumped for a second time cause she wasn't in love with Ritsu. She is so obsessed with Ritsu sister that she was seeing her in ritsu's face.

And the thing was that in the last part of the previous chapter Ritsu was doubting about rejecting her.

Also after reading this manga again, shouldn't this have a "Bisexual" tag? I mean Kyouko used to mess around with dudes plus she even said she lost her virginity long ago before dating Ritsu.

I put that tag initially and it sparked a heated debate on its usage and mostly because the actual bisexual context was only clearly stated in the pre-serialization one-shot, it got the tag and the series didn't.

Anyway, this manga is bimonthly right?

It does seem like it. It's happened once or twice that there were two chapters in a row, but yeah.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

YW everyone :) These chapters are a lot of work, but fun!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

It says they post on twitter, you wouldn’t happen to know the author’s twitter handle would you? T^T

Surprisingly didn't require much research. https://twitter.com/a_alice39

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Is this all so far daphie? The page that says they want to actually create their love story sounds amazing I do hope we get more of this for that alone.

I don't actually know for sure if it'll turn romantic for real or not though, but I can tell you there are 3 more volumes to come! This chapter 10 completed volume 1!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I love how in Japan (or at least on pixiv), “trick or treat” has become this sexy mischievous thing.

“C’mere baby, let me give you your…… treat.”

Much better than candies haha

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

So the moon is beautiful, is it?

Someone's checking all the boxes, loll

Been a while since I've commented but happy chibi Nako
melted my heart, thanks as always Daphie~

Aww, happy to get a comment from you!! Also happy you like this one :) And YW and thank you to everyone who mentioned it!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Oooh this is really cute and looking forward to the rest. Thanks for this Daphie, and so I can mentally prepare myself, how many chapters are there?

For now I've got 10 chapters in this volume! Some are just 2 pages, some are a bit more. Once I'm through this volume, I'll take a bit before working on the next one. I have 4 volumes.

Ahh Daphie! your love of agegap stuff has really made to enjoy it quite a bit and I've been quite obsessed with SxT stuff I've read more books about it than I will ever admit. So thank you for this one this chapter was adorable.

Makes me happy if my love for agegap has reached out to you like this!!! YW!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I just remembered that guy Logan Paul puting thoses color blind glasses, so funny. The girl is right at being surprised about the nude drawing, an adult being naked in front of a teenager, in this situation, is really innapropriated.

Eh. The fact that they're alone is a little odd, and potentially problematic, but he also seems to be the only one who's serious about art. Beyond that, nude figure drawing is a fairly common practice; there's not anything sexual—or even particularly sexy—about it.

About it being sexy or not, I believe this must highly depend on the subject's sensuality, and the setting, etc. And, in Sakura-sensei's case as a character, she is hella sensual IMO!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Mai's feelings awakening! LET'S GOOOOO! This keeps getting more exciting!

princess_daphie Uploader
Fuwamomi discussion 16 Jan 00:53
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

As a teaser it's good enough.

I think Fuwamomi is just the name of the place it sounds something like fluffy pines.

As someone who don't speak Japanese I think it would translate to "Fluffy Soft" or "Fluffy ''fluffy''"

Well, it's both the name of the place, we can see it when they get there on the sign, and it means "Fluffy/soft massage", which is what I subtitled it with on p2.

fuwafuwa means soft/fluffy
momimomi means massage

Oh you did a perfect job making it understandable; I was just trying to parse character motivation. Thank you for the thorough explanation!

YW!

I recognize this art. this from that one harem manga where a dude's aunt sets him up with like 10 girls. it's been years but I think it ended with him banging his aunt

I don't think they banged iirc

yeah, they did, and HARD, but it's their relationship status that wasn't concluded. without going into details to spoil too much (i recommend that manga to everyone, it's one of my favorite of the harem genre), the harem status quo is frustratingly maintained.

princess_daphie Uploader
Fuwamomi discussion 15 Jan 16:37
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I was thinking maybe sensei was a bit older than Daphie guessed. IDK how studying massage therapy works in Japan, but I'm thinking Sensei could be at least 30? Not sure.

Also am I understanding this right? Sensei misinterpreted Ebihara's request and gave her a special treatment she normally wouldn't give anyone else? Like, maybe there was some attraction/chemistry involved there? In the end though this is a one shot so we won't see any more of these characters.

Yeah, the estimation I made was like, minimum age she could be, minimum age-gap, but it could be much much better like you mentioned, haha :)

And yeah, I tried to make it easy to understand, but it's not always easy ^_^ Ebihara was super intense when she asked Sensei to continue and she asked, literally motto kimochi yoku naritai ndesu, which means i want to feel "more" better, and then she proceeds and asks for a "supplement", an extra. But she was referring to what Sensei said about extra charges, but the way she said it, Sensei interpreted it as the kind of extras that are requested in this kind of biz, and she mentions it's not her thing, but she feels something for this girl, so yeah, I think there's some chemistry there. Ebihara's innocence and enthusiasm won her over, I guess!

Insane amounts of sensuality.

I know, right! I thought it was sooooooo hot.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Don't get me wrong, I love Tae who is like some kind of saint and constantly angsting over her guilty desires—but I also love Ayase who has learned to stop worrying and embrace lolicon with gusto and eagerness! :) And of course I luv Daphie who works so hard to translate and bring us this delicious manga! Thanks, princess!

You're welcome and thanks for the love, love! I also love a character who isn't constantly holierthanthou-ing on everything! Here, Ayase wants to stay PC and even tried convincing herself she's not akshully a lolicon, that she only loves this girl, and that she'll keep it pure, but her actions always look so sus, loll

Also Daphie is a meanie who uses "POMF" as an sfx in a lolicon themed manga, even if it safe for work.

Wow, had to dig up a bit on google, because I hadn't ever heard of that having a meme-y meaning, but turns out it used to at least, it's just an old meme though :D

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ayase? She's like ‘ALL RIGHT! The third wheel is down! Time for some private schmoozing with Koharu!’

Bad lolicon! Very bad lolicon! Learn to be a responsible adult! Hmph.

Well, to be fair, she did make sure she was fine before taking advantage of the situation.

And 8500 yen still seems nuts, especially for the OL to buy without flinching. Compare to prices here: https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/restaurants/best-fruit-parfaits-in-tokyo most expensive is 1785.

My fluent friend says "A quick Google takes me to a restaurant where their really premium parfaits are 3000 and 3800 yen"

But it was a MEGA HUGE PARFAIT, lolllll, this manga likes exaggerating on every moment it can, so, yeah. I didn't translate the price, just the text on that sign!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm pretty sure those swimsuits aren't bikini's...

But then again I'm a guy so I don't know much about female swimsuilts...

To be sure, I checked:
BIKINI noun
a two-piece bathing suit worn by women that does not cover the midriff

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

It's like the mangaka only have 5 - 6 chapters and rush all over the place instead of give an organic development of events. The story in paper and the emotions can feel authentic but the events an characters are just not believable.

Un/fortunately, we don't know, but maybe the mangaka or the magazine only planned for roughly 6 chapter, who knows! It does feel like one of these stories that feels a bit rushed, where events happen too fast, because it's slated to only last a couple short chapters. One such story I did recently and surprised me is "Can't run from my student".

princess_daphie Uploader
Harmony discussion 23 Dec 20:48
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

thriving, thank you for the update

you're welcome! ngl though, i'm a bit disappointed by the general lack of excitement for this side series, haha, so i'm happy to know you were waiting for it :)

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 8:48PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

i feel like age gap stories get way too predictable when one of them is in high school. like oh you're going away for a few years to college and then it'll time skip to when you're a legal adult and you'll both embrace and it'll end on a teary "welcome home..!" i'm just getting tired of this lol.
thanks so much for translating though, i've been enjoying this one otherwise.

I totally agree with you. These are stories, we're reading them, we're age-gap fujoshis, the authors should realize it, LOL, most people who are uncomfortable with such romance won't be reading it, they should try and make characters and situations a bit more believable, or less predictable, I dunno. I don't know if everyone in this situation would take the moral high ground like we see too often of lying to themselves that it's platonic and friends and then only allowing themselves to see the truth once the younger partner is older. I mean sure some people must do that, but some must not as well.

But just like you, I like the story and I'm happy to be working on it! YW!