Forum › Posts by urbs

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on Chapter 8. Unfortunately, I lost my scanlation partner (my dog) right as I was beginning the chapter which completely derailed my progress. I plan on picking it back up this weekend with hopes of finishing it by the middle of next week, just bear with me!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Cute chapter, I hope the marriage aspect doesn't turn into too much drama or get drawn out.

Next chapter will be done in a day or two

Awesome news, thanks a ton!

Sorry that was referring to chapter 6 lol, I just had more time today than I expected. Next weekend is my crazy one with 3 new chapters so idk when I'll be able to do chapter 7. As far as the marriage drama, it seems to be settled by the end of chapter 8, which is the end of volume one.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So the two re-edited R18 + new R18 story is coming out Nov 22. Problem is its on melonbooks so I can't get the raws myself. If anyone can get them and felt like donating so we can start working on them ASAP you can drop them in the TL thread over at /u/ otherwise it'll just be a waiting game for the raws to show up.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Next chapter will be done in a day or two

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

^ uploaded as images bc it doesn't really count as a chapter entry

urbs Uploader
Semelparous discussion 16 Oct 12:14
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So when is chapter 16 going to get translated & uploaded here?

It’ll be a minute, I’m slammed with other series at the moment.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Will it be another fireworks confession or is too soon for that?

Next chapter does indeed include fireworks but I won’t spoil anything else about it lol

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Alright I finally have time so I've started the editing of chapter 4.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Picked up by Yen Press for digital release

Shame it's not getting picked up for a physical release, but I guess Western printers don't wanna deal with printing all the pink.
(Naturally, we'll still be translating this.)

Well that’s cool, it’ll be interesting to see how my editing compares to a legit release lol

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Aug 17:16
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

How many raw chps are out as of now ??

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Wait how the actual fuck did Fuuko not only know exactly where they were but also get there in time to see that when we saw her in class???

I think she noticed the yukata

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Just wanna pop in and say I have MahoAko/Vampeerz/Tadokoro (probably) chapters to do before I can get started on chapter 2 of this series, so it may be another couple weeks before I can get it done. Sorry!

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

She is apparently working on another smut doujinshi, though.

This is what I’m most excited about

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Shoutout the editing team, great work.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So I just bought the raws for Vol 1 of the serialization, Goggled and I will be working on that soon.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

One more chapter and we are caught up to the webcomic raws. With that said, if anyone wanted to donate vol 3 raws of the serialized version to /u/ that would be mighty cool of you, mainly for any extras that were included.

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 1:37PM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Volume 3 of the serialization out in tankoubons next week or the week after.

Interesting, I'd certainly be open to editing the serialized version as well. It seems vol 3 is already available, on kindle anyways.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I think I get what he was doing, but could someone clarify so I can be sure?

Seems he would tell aspiring mangaka their work wasn't any good, and then turn around and give their stories to other artists and never credit the original author of the story. A real scumbag!

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 1:44AM

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jul 12:23
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

When the first pole pierced through Maoa I forgot they were immortal vampires for a second and was shocked
Then I saw the next go through her head and was even more shocked
And then, when everyone was fatally hit I went,
Aaah, right, they are immortal vampires...! lol

That’s pretty much a play by play of what I was thinking too lol

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Hello, I would like to know if you could help me with the fonts of Wake ari na kanojo-tachi

Which ones are you looking for, I've got a text file with all (well, most) of them that I used

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Since this series has been licensed by Seven Seas, we will be dropping it like we always do with licensed series.

This is like... the 5th or 6th series we pick up that gets licensed lol.

Support the official release whenever it comes out, and thanks for sticking with us until now.

Helvetica has good taste it seems, always being licensed.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I would personally feel weird touching this without knowing what happened with Yuri Ichigo, they were doing a very good job with the series. Could be why no one has picked it up.

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 2:35PM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Vol 2 is out, new cover picture yayy. We'll get the extras done!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

When is the next update on this? It's been a while.

Nobody knows, whenever it comes out we'll get it scanlated don't worry. Think the author prioritizes their other series.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Can anyone tell me what's up with Utena on the first page?

Is she recovering from being accidentally torched, or depressed because of Kiwi? She was certainly turned to charcoal in the previous chapter.

Just kinda spacing out, bored, not giving Korisu any attention hence why Korisu was sulking was my interpretation.