Forum › Posts by DaZero

joined Jul 6, 2020

She just kissed her into the afterlife

joined Jul 6, 2020

Ok, I think I've lost interest in this manga. Having the 'friend' move in with them looks like a way to introduce completely unnecessary drama.

that comment aged poorly

joined Jul 6, 2020

Sexual assault, huh. Kinda disgusting how it is normalized in shoujo manga. I hope there will be actual consequences for that guy.

last edited at Sep 24, 2022 8:15AM

DaZero
Omegaverse discussion 06 Aug 12:10
joined Jul 6, 2020

Not sure if omegaverse is reducing the people to animal-like behaviour or if its forcing hetero norms on everyone.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Wow, Maya is super toxic.

joined Jul 6, 2020

So Konomi gave up on her own happiness and gets nothing in return?

joined Jul 6, 2020

It's licensed and fully translated in Germany. So that was a nice read.

joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder if this goes anywhere

DaZero
joined Jul 6, 2020

what happened to the girl after she got knocked out?

DaZero
joined Jul 6, 2020

you know, I've read plenty of lame, braindead oneshot and series as long as they contain yuri, but this might just be the most braindead of them all.

Ignoring the fact that this just disregards everything about time travel logic, the series is plain dumb from the characterization. Seriously this girl went back in time and date a minor and people don't mind it? Honestly it's weird and dumb as hell.
I doubt anyone who's adult in here would feel the slightest romantic feeling for their middle school/high school crush if they went back in time in adult form.

Also the chapter which she revealed she's from the future is legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen and read. The reactions aren't even realistic!

And while I don't want to talk about this because it's clear that the logic of the story is in the negative, but how on earth did she adapt to living in the past? Did she sleep at the school, what about eating, bathing, etc? Also did people not find her identity card odd, considering that it's been 10 years and it's changed considerably since then?

The only good point for this series is the "ecchi" scenes tbh. It's art ain't even great though. Honestly the only reason people still like and tolerate this incredibly stupid story is the yuri. Imagine if the MC was a boy, yikes, this would go up in flame within the first chapter.

Also why the hell does this have a 8.48 point in Mangadex???

you must be braindead if you don't understand what preferences are

joined Jul 6, 2020

And now Tongtong's mom will give advice to them..... I have a very bad feeling. I feel like it will make things even worse. Being the liberal woman that she is, she could hardly empathize with the problems of a responsible mother.

By the way, there seem to be several who disagree with my opinion that Tongtong's mother is a whore, disregarding the fact that she almost had her daughter abused by a degenerate. Shit, if he had really raped her the situation would have been much worse. I think the manga treats that situation too lightly.

true incel talk

joined Jul 6, 2020

In my opinion, and I believe that of most of the forum, the word is a-ok.
But dem moderators might have a problem with it on account of it not being pc enough. It's difficult these days to keep tag of what's correct and what's not, it's like every day the censors find some new term to condemn.

What slurs aren't you allowed to say anymore? :(

last edited at Feb 1, 2022 6:32PM

joined Jul 6, 2020

The other options from the villainess system are giving her points. Right? I wonder what they are for.

joined Jul 6, 2020

How long until someone confesses?

joined Jul 6, 2020

i do not like lgbt shit because it´s a political movement but same sex atraction it´s a normal thing for humans

I wonder why bigots are even in this site

joined Jul 6, 2020

Discrimination is certainly not cliche. I can hardly remember any yuri mangas which use the term lgbt. Some people are really offended if it's not a fairy tale world

joined Jul 6, 2020

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

Ai's bullshit? How can you even say that about a suicidal person?

DaZero
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wait. It didn't even end with the 2 main characters?

DaZero
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder when they are coming out to their friends

joined Jul 6, 2020

I'm so done with this loser, I don't ever wanna see them again.

Why are you like this?

joined Jul 6, 2020

Im kinda wondering, how much of her motivation stems from being told that "girls cant do that". Its kinda framed like its the driving factor, which would be bullshit.

Well at least I'm not the only one who got that impression. It's internally consistent within the story. Looking at this page, there are hints at Chiaki's condition being more than "just" the result of socialization with utterly inflexible, prescriptive gender roles, though it's pretty safe to assume that tomboyish behaviour (and thus Chiaki's personality) had already been thoroughly judged as inappropriate by the father. Overall, however, the story gave me the impression that Chiaki wouldn't have developed gender dysphoria had "she" been accepted as a tomboy.

Given the way things developed, Chiaki did what he had to in order to have a chance at happiness, regardless of what cause we read into it.

I don't think that explains why he was so disgusted at his period or dreamed of getting his breasts removed though, it's not really a tomboy thing. I think the signs were pretty clear from him reacting to his secondary sex characteristics and sexualfunctions.

Remember what s/he say at the end of that dream "thanks Dad, now i can go hunting too" that dream clearly showed how s/he wanted to be a boy so s/he could do the things s/he wanted to do. I dont know if it was the intention or not But 'my gender restricts me from doing what i like' is at red line going through the story

You can't even call him 'he'. Stop analyzing trans people.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Im kinda wondering, how much of her motivation stems from being told that "girls cant do that". Its kinda framed like its the driving factor, which would be bullshit.

I hate the idea that gender has to match interests, personality exists for a reason.

Who is her?