Forum › Posts by ArcaJ

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

lol "inappropriate intentions"

Well, that's certainly one way to word a confession.

Ren Xing: LEGEND

Even more so after today's chapter. :-)

Already living the married life and her SO hasn't fully caught on yet (or won't admit it yet). Smooth is an understatement. And now she's giving out food advice!? Too much power for one person.

'I AM THE SENATE!" -- Ren Xing (probably)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This is gonna HURT, isn't it? I'm just going to enjoy the size gap couple figuring things out, before everything goes to hell.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Who knew that the song "Creepy Doll" was a love ballad?

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I went from interested, to happy, to giddy, to elated to F@CKING PISSED!!!!!!!!! in a single evening. Thanks translators. You made me open a second bottle of wine.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Well, Momo does have good taste. Bad timing, though.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Your childhood friend is a cute babyfaced blonde with huge boobs and a dynamite body? And she was waiting for you on her bed, wearing only lingerie?

Forget the dumb videogame and jump her already.

Smash Bros. is foreplay.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

All these chapters at once! Thanks to the Scanlators! This is now my FAVORITE ANYTHING on this site. Nan Zhi has an almost pathological ability to think less of herself. Qin Mi is not just downbad, she is DownDEPLORABLE!

My girl can burn in the kitchen, AND is ready to throw hands at a moment's notice! Marry this woman!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Just in my corner. Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

ArcaJ
Flavorful discussion 07 Feb 12:38
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

She ate your meat. Now you have to get married!

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

OH MY MADOKA! I believe in you Tsukushi!!! Where is my "It's Happening!" gif?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

If she's willing to feed you yummy sweets, that's second date material at least! Also Severe Boss, who is secretly shy about her crush Gap!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Someone should educate these girls about proper S&M techniques!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Thank you, Rush Hour!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020
Sv_illst-1612746161491955713-img1

^They switch every other Tuesday.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It's not Gay at all to have Gay dreams about your gal pal. As long as you;re not...... ROOMMATES!!!!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

My daughter, now that I'm on my deathbed, there's something I must tell you

Always be a fucking racist

wouldn't that be specist in this case ?

If she gets killed out there, fighting a useless battle, He'll probably be very proud.

Also Hinata had my heart in this chapter. I kept hearing PART OOOFFFF YOUR WOOOOOOOOORLDDDD! Playing in the background. (I bet Naori gives great hugs!)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Gives me some Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou vibes. Must be the scooter. I like that while she isn't great at things, she's trying her best and work9ing to improve. Plus she can ask for help without there being a bunch of drama behind it. THe dolphin trainer is throwing vibes. Not big vibes, but they are there.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It turned out wholesome! REminds me of when two of our gym teachers got caught together. (real story)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It was so nice of them to take care of that lost child, during their outing. I hope they found her parents!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

THere really needs to be a THICC tag.

I'm really worried about the direction this story is taking. Fun with fetishes is what I signed up for. Not psychological family abuse.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I love bittersweet ghost romance stories. That this one also has a sense of humor about the whole business is just fun. Getting hit by a random golf ball, (or falling aircraft parts, door for example) is one of my irrational fears!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The General's Kabedon game is TOO STRONG! Also, those servants should know better than to gossip like that, with the princess around. THough it's great to See Princess Fussypants get discombobulated by General HotStuff!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

She took that orange like a champ!

ArcaJ
Reliance discussion 29 Jan 19:01
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I don't think that teacher would lay her hands on a student. She's just indulging them. Maybe a bad idea, in the long run, but she's not doing anything.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Girl might as well give up. you, so downbad, you can't even SLEEP!