Forum › Posts by Queen Bee

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Maria x Shannon please. Dorothy can stay as a lewd asshole boss, but I don't see her as a serious romantic option.

I agree, Maria x Shannon seems like the best pairing right now

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I went from intrigued to invested in like, three pages

Queen Bee
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 17:54
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

This was tragically short but also unreasonably good

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...Have we ever actually learned what Torikai’s illness is/how severe it is? Because the line “once she was too sick to push past the whole thing” feels kinda worrying and heavy for how lighthearted this series usually is

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Any good recommendations for vampire yuri? Keeping in mind that if it's on this site, I've probably already read it

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I think yandere is like, the car crash of tags for me. I know that I won't want to see what a yandere tagged story is going to be, but I also can't help myself from clicking on it every time

Queen Bee
Liberta discussion 05 Jan 14:53
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

NooOOOoooOOOOOO

Yup, sums up my feelings about this chapter pretty well. And here I thought they’d get to run off together and be gay vampires for eternity

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

This chapter took me on such an emotional rollercoaster. First I was excited to see the series updated, then fucking terrified when I read the first page, then happy again by the time it got to the ending.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I guess I’ve been spelling this word wrong all my life. I thought it was “beastiality” and assumed “bestiality” must have been a play on the term “besties” or something. I have never been so disappointed

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

…Is "fucked like slugs" an expression I don't know about or something?

Queen Bee
Mari x Yuu discussion 15 Dec 20:30
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Definitely my favorite pair ever since the beginning.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Feel like this needs the yandere tag

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I was pleasantly surprised with this one after coming from the author's previous work, I'm glad things seemed to turn out okay for the characters

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Alright, who guessed werewolf?

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

God, this manga is fantastic. Every new reveal of a character or plot detail makes me even more invested

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

By the way, maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I happened across a parallel series just completed on Mangadex, Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei, with a diligent class prez trying to lead a sex-fiend classmate down a "better path."

Very different tone than this one (definitely ecchi, although not outrageously so), but still pretty funny.

Hey, I read that one as well! The author had a previous work that involved four princesses from medieval fairytales (Cinderella, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Kaguya-hime) as quirky highschool lesbians, and I'm eternally salty that it never got past four chapters, because that premise is pure gold.

Everything about that is incredible, what's the name of the series?

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

"Next issue, Sisco Shumai's Final Chapter!!"
Excuse me what

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

NEW NAGORI YU LETS GOOOOO

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Well... at least her friend's relationship got some solid resolution?

Queen Bee
Rendezvous discussion 14 Oct 14:24
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Overall, I think I liked it. Weird for sure, but the art was good and the stories were unique. Even if some of them grossed me out a bit, they still pulled my attention enough to keep me reading until the end. Honestly, the only one I really disliked was the sister rape one, for obvious reasons.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

So basically the manager has a harem of kemonomimi girls...

It's also somewhat terrifying when you realize that these sentient kemonomimi girls are all kept caged in one-way glass rooms and they're being sold and bred like any other pet.

Though I might personally like to be one of those catgirls

I had a similar thought process

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...Huh. Still weird and gross, but the ending was surprisingly wholesome, and even a little cute? Weird.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Hmm... on the one hand, this was really gross and weird, but on the other, I'm invested in the story now...

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Umm... I'm sorry but... I like it
(I'm too M to hate this)

Same lol

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Now, that I’m thinking about it it’s like Hellsing and Black Lagoon had a gay baby

I've been thinking the same thing, I've been reading all of Maria's lines in Revy's voice and it totally fits