Forum › Posts by akita

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is soooo good. I was really engrossed by the characters and story, made me think deeply and teared up a few.

last edited at Apr 27, 2023 11:39PM

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Maki's design reminds me of a vtuber. Her early discord dp also looked like that last picture, though the blonde girl has a short hair and I'm not sure who it was.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

What dumb brother does he not realize his sister has the hots for Midori!?

Everyone at the bar can see it, so he definitely knows. As for why he did that, prolly some kind of ulterior motive, or author's step towards a BL side story or something. Still a big yikes for that brother, no hesitation at all in throwing his supposed dear beloved sister's game for an insufferable asshole.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I want some Lapis POV next. What is she planning here?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I was surprised Aizawa really wants Michi that badly. And again, it's only getting more interesting with every chapter now that the black-haired senpai has appeared for the second time.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is wholesome :3

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I love all of them :3

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

So anyone figures out the right image from which manga yet? Can't even use reverse image and it gets real annoy.

Went here to to find the answer for this. Anyone?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Just sayin', cat-scratch disease can kill a bitch

cute story tho

Not...really? It's only really going to cause problems in someone who is immunocompromised, and even then, it's extremely rare for those symptoms to be fatal. Anyway, we don't know if she neglected to wash the wounds, or if she let the cat lick them which is the only way she's going to get an infection. CSD doesn't come from the scratch itself.

Rabies, tetanus? Those can kill and in a horrible way once symptoms appear.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Love it so far.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Are you sure it's gonna be wholesome? Lotsa people seem to be expecting otherwise already xD

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This manga is a ray of sunshine on a rainy day.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Holy shyte she said she's gay to another person in a manga. Oh damn author has no issues going into sex with her right away.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

How do they sleep with THAT TENSION

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Loving this so far, the tone was rather serious but the dialogue and expressions are quite silly.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 5:41AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Well well well, what do we have here. Yuzu could be thinking either one of the two:
1.) Minami doesn't want Hinori to see the two of them being physically close to each other because Minami likes Hinori.
2.) About how Minami and Hinori knows something and are sharing a secret together.

Edit: additional,
3.) Dissapointed that Minami gets embarrassed being seen being physically close with her.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 3:36AM

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I thought the body swap wasn't that far off from what this manga has been doing so far with its comedy, it's still consistent less the reality-based aspect of it. But this manga isn't a serious story so I won't treat it as one unless it shifts towards that direction.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Peer pressure works for a reason, unfortunately. Yamada needs to tell her off.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

im guessing its kind of an age difference or smth cause she saw the paper and then yelled. anyways, Xingyuan :((((((

I'm pretty sure she just caught herself lusting over the ID photo and had a gay panic. You guys are overthinking it.

(If the author wanted to convey that this was over an age gap, they would have focused on the age or birthdate on the ID.)

Seems like their issue's gonna be resolved soon but what the author did, not focusing on the other info in the ID, was intentional since the focus instead was on what MC said afterwards, but if it was a nothingburger, that's just ... triggering the other for nothing. I did wonder what MC's age is seeing as she's a director and a leader in the community--she'd at least be late 20s imo.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

That was sweet of Michi.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Damn. Here's my take: MC saw tall girl's age on that form and realizes she's way younger than her, MC then says 'pervert' in reference to herself.

Edit: Ha guess we're all thinking the same thing lol. Makes sense that MC would judge herself harshly since she apparently fights the perverts in town but I don't think tall girl is a minor, so it ain't that.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 7:34AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Does anyone else have a problem with this and “trying to get together with my childhood friend” always releasing so close together? They tend to get mashed up in my brain.

A little bit since they have the same 'childhood friends' and 'idiot couple' tag and similar artstyle but it's not a problem for me since they're two of my favorite manga to read right now.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Nice chapter! This is a first for me in a manga--a mother realizing, after racking her memory, that her daughter could be in love with a girl instead.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I reread the whole thing from the start, those previous chapters made me tear up a good bit so I didn't expect this kiss. I wish Umi is more aware about what's going on with her friends when it comes to Shou. I was expecting her to properly introduce the latter to her friends back then but she never did, this would have been reassuring for Shou.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 2:06AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is definitely the weirdest form of propaganda defending Japan's devastation of the tuna population I've ever seen. What's next whale gijinka telling us actually it's totally fated and cool to butcher whales?

Lol whut?