Forum › Posts by akita

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

the other MC is too 1D for me, the only thing that gives her depth so far is her penchant for pettiness and jealousy

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Oh you can definitely masturbate in the back position except that you'd be laying flat instead of on all fours

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I'm loving the details, especially surrounding the topic of physical touch.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Shiori will only eat Hinako the moment she has found happiness, i.e., when Hinako has fallen in love with her.

Miko is wearing what looks to be prayer beads. If there are monsters, there will be priests, hunters, or something, and I think her family is one.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Gaahd I'm grinning so hard, is this the ending already?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

chapter 36 is lit! hahaha

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I'm loving their tension, and the mystery surrounding Kuroda. Can't wait for update!

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

the recent chapters are so relatable.. I want a gf too :(

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

SUBSCRIBED!

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Still a triangle, 2 points of the triangle have a tail each but there's no direction towards them from the other point of the triangle
...... ↙↖
.... ↙......↖
.. ↙→→→ ↖
↗................. ↖

akita
Dear NOMAN discussion 23 Sep 19:37
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

chotto matte

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I love the dialogue between the characters, the teasing and friendly banter is just so real and flows perfectly

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

shiori killed her parents, didn't she? but that would be obvious so i guess not

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I just found this now, and this is a beautiful and fun read. As for the father, I don't see how it's unrealistic that he can choose his daughter's happiness over his own. But I also doubt that he accepted all of her at that moment (which isn't necessary in making that decision) since it's condensed in only one chapter. Anyway, in chapter 14 page 4, there's emphasis of him walking and stopping at the end panels. This can be seen as him starting to grasp her daughter's situation. By page 7 in the last panels, he is made to realize by his daughter that what he felt for her was only worry to which he agrees. By page 9, he took the step to actually try to understand her by reading the books; and has since taken actions inline with his realization. This is basic for everyone when it comes to trying to understand family, friends, or loved ones, albeit it's not always that fast. Having said that, I would have preferred a couple more just to stretch further the chapter and see if the father would be more accepting; and what Beniko wrote about Yuki in the ending.

last edited at Aug 28, 2020 7:29PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

it's gonna blowwww

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Searching "girls kissing" on youtube--everyone did that, right?

I sure did! I would even even sneak to the computer when both my parents are sleeping and got busted once but I pretended I was playing MMORPG.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

i like the sense of humor on this one although others are really preferring the generic get to know first and flirt with them huh

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 12:09PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

In Mochi's world, there doesn't exist a scenario where they will end up with someone outside the family and that makes it feel secured, you know.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Ooooh this is getting ineteresting.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

God, please let this become a series.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

The volume 3 extras made me ship Yori and Mizoguchi tbh. It is unfortunate that the latter is relegated to that "no.1 friend" only but it's the most ideal in a romantic relationship, imo. And it seems like Yori is comfortable being vulnerable to Mizoguchi.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

@Zormau
Just some food for thought about transgender people based on your previous post

1. WHO no longer classifies GID as a mental disorder since last year. Moreover, the "pain" associated with transgender people are often caused by stigma from society, much like how homosexuality was once treated as a disorder.

2. A female non-binary/genderqueer/transgender can still identify with women.

3. Transgender is not equal transsexual. This kind of notion causes stigma for other transgender people who doesn't need/want to transition.

In my opinion, a gendered society will always impose gender binary and gender binary is an outdated idea. Future society will dictate what these roles will be eventually and the way society is becoming more accepting of different gender expressions now will definitely affect how society will view the matter in the future.

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 7:20PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

@MochaKiss

Same thoughts here. This is also why WHO no longer classifies Gender Identity Disorder as a mental disorder just last year. On the other hand, Gender Dysphoria (which replaced GID) in particular is the distress one feels about their gender identity and is supposedly a 'mismatch' because guess why they have all those distress in the first place? Society expects them to fit in the traditional gender role of their sex that if they're not fitting in then they must have mismatched identity because apparently there are only two gender identity to be in (sarcasm). This is the same reasoning the medical community used in viewing and "treating" homosexuals in the 1900s, not only them but homosexuals themselves feel distressed by their attractions with the same sex enough to seek treatment themselves. This says a lot about the state of society back then and not the individual.

No matter, if I tell a woman to make me a sandwich and she doesn't like making a sandwich, I'll make up a disorder to alienate her and others who will be like her and then present a treatment. And then wonder among ourselves why there are so many like her who are distressed and having mental health complications. This cycle will continue for generations of children who will grow up believing that doing and liking things out of their traditional gender role would mean they are the opposite gender (binary) and is a mental disorder or distress that needs fixing. If children have this mindset growing up, you will have a bunch of children thinking that they should fix this instead of accepting and knowing that they can express their own gender out of the binary and that it's okay.

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 7:22PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I like that this manga used the sense of touch to make the characters realize something and to show shift in their dynamics. I'm tactile sensitive and I can sense different kinds of touches but the subtle ones always have a tinge of pain that it's hard to explain, my reflex is to avoid them every time. Those that are gentle coupled with other nonverbal cues from someone can confuse and affect me, my feelings in particular.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I'm looking forward to this! :D