Forum › Posts by The immaculate

joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww nanao didn’t seem entirely pleased at the end their though right?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

That last page was so much a surprise it made me laugh. Love the way she told us what happened while leaving out the whole why of the situation and why she even cares about her now, is there some thing where if hinako dies she does as well?

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 27 Mar 03:43
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m glad it’s a hiatus and not an ending, I also much prefer they explore new ideas than end up burning themselves out creatively. I’m definitely gonna miss this but I also look forward to their next work

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
3weeks

^thank you!

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Milfcookiesimp-1638421031399624704-img1

Lmao yeah there’s a certain fullness of physique this artist has brought to the design rather than a waist that looks like it’d fall break under the pressure

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Cute lol

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m honestly so curious with which Seiyuu is gonna be voicing Utena and Kiwi, bc whoever it is they must be fucking wild as well lol

Lmao didn’t think about that. Actually really looking forward to Utena’s vocal performance when she’s being evil

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Love the way lord was super creeped out at first lol. I guess they just let her leave as well? For the public execution. Pretty fun that leo related so much

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Jesus the bully will just not give up. I low-key shipped it because I’ve got a small soft spot for fictional characters like her but gee give it a rest. Woo her with kindness not the other way. Not that it matters.

They’re so hecking cute though, my god like. The open communication, the affection! Adorable!

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 19 Mar 21:32
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao that poor bunny. It’s been a while and I thought I knew how funny this was but I was wrong. It’s even funnier than I thought.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I never really got the whole "like as a person" trope in yuri manga. I know that being pan is a thing, but specifically in yuri there's certain instances were it feels like they're sweeping lesbianism under the rug ( or just being gay in general ) by using a more "socially acceptable" answer.
Idk, maybe it's just me getting wierdly upset over specific wording.

No, it's definitely a thing. And I like that Inori calls it out in I Favor the Villainess.

Misha: "Gender doesn't matter, the one you fell in love with just happened to be a girl".

Rei: "No, gender does matter. I like girls"

yeah I HATE that too! because you won’t see the trope used the other way around, since people don’t just go from gay to straight! like imagine THAT conversation!(even tho it will be an interesting story, but we all know bisexual people are erased, and it will get people angry to turn a gay person straight using that trope) it only goes from characters that ar supposed “straight” the “gender doesn’t matter, love people as people” trope is accepted and it does bother me, like WAY not make that character Bisexual??? since the author decided to not bring the topic of sexuality make that character Bisexual.

They do have a show like that I think where a gay man falls for a woman

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Have you ever heard of the idea that Christianity permiates through all western stories?

Well the same is true for Japanese stories except it's Shinto that permiating. Shinto is largely about the Soul and how you want to keep it clean, if a soul were to become foul the creature would become a monster one way or another (usually a malevolent Yokai or lost Spirit)

She's a monster because she's a "monster"

Oh neat thanks for the explanation

I wonder why she didn’t eat her in the first place then if she smelled so tasty. Love the way this whole thing popped up and is almost entirely sorted out immediately after. Gotta live open communication. Wonder what the trajectory of this is going to be moving forward. Also kinda cute that shioriko doesn’t want to be pushed away

joined Mar 19, 2020

I agree that it sounds like the afterword doesn’t mean they never make progress into a relationship and more so that they didn’t get into one that night. It sounds like konno wants to make sure they get along in all the ways first which is fair

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What a shame! I mean I’m glad it got licensed but still. Oof bold choice from tamamusi to commit to the relationship and make the others aware of it. Still rooting for the prof tbh but Karin and the roommate are a close second

joined Mar 19, 2020

I have a hunch that she choose him because he's the bro of her love interest and she wants to stay close to her one way or another (and of course, doesn't imagine that she also may be a lesbian)

Kyou ain’t her actual brother though right? They’re just a trio of friends it seems. Unless you mean bro as in friend.

And yeah seems like eri was looking for a different answer than she got

joined Mar 19, 2020

Is this gonna be a harem situation. Is she like bakarina and getting all those flags raised. Also Diana is adorable and love that go-getter attitude

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 6:34AM

joined Mar 19, 2020

That’s a fair reaction I think

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m glad it’s finally this one. I thought the other two with ‘twin maids’ in the title was this one and was then thoroughly disappointed. Chloe x mistress is the otp. They’re adorable

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Feb 21:35
joined Mar 19, 2020

God this always makes me happy. It’s not always laugh out loud funny but it always makes my smile. Immediate lol to that god tho. And yeah seems like she must’ve seen arias origins, wonder if that means we get to see it next chapter

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What does she mean by ‘long distance’ marriage? Is it that they got married because army girl is to and fro

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

At least you is aware lol. Kinda yikes from riko but I guess it works. Adorable art style though

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah could do a time skip where she meets up with the senpai in the present and happy ending implied, or not

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I like that it doesn’t have that angst that other “twin” couples have where it’s bad if they’re different, loved when mahiro only said “I love that about you” to her non-secret keeping ability. Only sweetness here

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah what was going on with mask? Is she actually down bad for the onee-sama

joined Mar 19, 2020

Omg it was Elsa?? Who woulda thunk

Anyway I do like her long hair design. I take it it took a few years for her to ba able to go into the past. Is that attack the one that would’ve killed Yvonne then?
This has quite drifted away from the “villainess” tag line