Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

LEWD

Prosciutto
Murata discussion 07 Jan 17:10
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I love the way Murata gives some of her characters permanent scowls, they look so grumpy for no reason ♡

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Suqling-1605920027588399105-img1

Yes

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Very sweet :,)

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

^^I wish all stories with an open but hopeful ending for a couple will lead to being "happily together and fucking like rabbits". It's very inspiring

Truer words have never been uttered

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

friendly reminder that the diet industry is a scam, and if you're reasonably active and don't have an actual eating disorder your weight is probably fine.

Human bodies have a wide variety of weights that they default to and trying to force them away from that equilibrium isn't healthy. if you're hungry, you should probably eat.

People who are categorized as 'overweight' by the BMI scale, (BMI is also a BS metric and was never intended to be used for individuals but it's what we have) have a higher rate of heart disease but a lower rate of dying of heart disease.

The real science on this isn't being suppressed, technically, but the media that would convey it to the general public have a financial interest in keeping that public insecure about their weight, so they just don't amplify it. (it's capitalism's fault, as usual) The science is there, but it's buried in scientific journals and mostly in the form of study papers which aren't easily understood by laypeople.

That super interesting! I've known about it being a sham but honestly I've never studied the topic at length. Do you have any sources you can recommend on the matter?

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

seriously what's with the constant need of downplaying/normalizing sexual harassment in manga??
I get that this is a comedy manga but that joke is just lame and stupid.

Agreed, not to mention the other half of the jokes this chapter were poop jokes. Honestly I know that comedy is subjective but this manga has been kinda icky from the beginning.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

A lot of stories in this one seem to be about characters coping with hetero-normativity, in a way very reminiscent of yuri manga made in the late 2000's or so.

Prosciutto
Matazoro. discussion 13 Dec 02:57
Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Is it just me or the story was kinda hard to comprehend??

I definitely felt it as well. The translation as a whole feels kinda off in some places, though I'm not sure if it's due to the way it was originally written or not.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

God, she's such a piece of shit... I love her

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Shouldn't this latest chapter be tagged with 'het'? It was only a couple of panels, but still. Getting that out of the way, I really like how this manga is showing the struggles that come with these kinds of relationships, Even more so when your partner is bi and only has had experiences with guys; I can relate with Ritsu's anxieties super well because of it.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Why do you hurt me like this :')))

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

That was super cute. Feels like it'd be an actual good book to help educate children about trans people.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Y'all are doing god's work. Thank you so much for putting the effort of archiving and scanlating Tsubomi!

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I always come back to this anthology no matter how long.
It's beautifully written and illustrated.

Same here. I feel kinda dumb crying everytime I go for a re-read, even though I know what's gonna happen lol

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 5:22PM

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I'm crying holy shit

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Kkxuroky-1583204516413181952-img2

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Apparently, a boss who then can use the fact that it's broken to pressure a clueless employee into dating her. :-) My standard reality check: "Imagine if the boss were a guy, how would I feel about this development?" In this case, very uncomfortable.

...fuck, you're right, I didn't think about it from that perspective. Either way I'm gonna read it since it's Suzuki-sensei's work, but that kind of dampens the whole thing. Hopefully the series' makes up for it somehow.

Why think about something that isn't in the manga ? It's not about a male boss isn't it ? So why go out of your way and thinking that way for no reason ? You don't even need to think it as a man to feel that way. This developpement can be bad even it's a woman.

You're completely right. As other comments have also expressed I feel like I run the "het filter" to judge yuri or queer content in general beforehand because of my tendency to be bias and give a pass towards those kinds of works. But yeah, judging a story when it hasn't even started it's a pretty foolish thing to do, same with prohibiting myself from enjoying a work based solely on how dubious the morality of the whole scenario might be.

So far the story seems nice tho. Can't wait for Shiramizu to realize girls can kiss each other too lol

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Wow... yeah, ouch. Didn't hear any weather reports about torrential rain today, but alas, here we are.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

https://youtu.be/3qVPNONdF58

Aya's dress reminded me of that song lmao

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I really hope we get some extras for this one. It was super cute and seeing a new chapter release every now and then filled me with joy. Sad to see it end so soon :(

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Loved it. Curiously enough I live right in front of a coin laundromat. Maybe I should start washing my clothes there...

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Oh, come on! You can't do that to me! I need moooore