Forum › Posts by kingkhalil001

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I thought the shadow girl and the idol girl were at least highschoolers. Nope.

They are 14 wtf

Yep every lewd perverse thing in this manga is done by 14 year old middle schoolers. Only ones not 14 are Alice, Sister and Lord.

Justify it however you like your still a sick pedo freak ; )

I appreciate you ending your insult with a wink and a smile. While I won't justify it, I'll go ahead and treat myself and enjoy it.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Uta can use her left hand to hold Kiwi's hand and the right to spank Azul
Problem solved

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I feel like they use a random word generator for the attention catcher

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Little sister out here on wingman duty for her big sis. I wander what her end goal is though because its clear she still wants her big sis to do SM play with her.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The eroticism that is friends who are also each other #1 rival. I hope this turns into yuri but I have my doubts.

There is hope though because on Dengeki Bunko, the publishers website, its tagged with 百合 which means lily/yuri

last edited at May 6, 2021 11:41PM

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Ch. 23 basically says falling in love makes you dumber and its so true

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I wonder if the author will right a spin-off with those 2 as the main characters. Also can they save the loli that got trapped in the wrong manga.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Sayo definitely knows Utena is Baiser.

Which one is that? Azul?

I think it is the blonde with nasty pussy mouth :))

It's Azul, previous chapter page 8.

Though I'm not convinced she actually knows.

I can see her knowing because she said(internally) during the massage that Utena's movments were familiar

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I don't think the series is ending just yet. It likely still has a few more arks to go through. Maria is probably going to lose a fight to Noel and that will represent the end of the attack on the city ark. They can then explore how Dolores and Maria's relationships change going forward with Noel being her mothers killer. They also can explore the werewolves motivations and her actions going forward.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I bought the LNs for this series kinda just on a whim early this year. It was a surprisingly fun read that never felt to serious. Happy to see that its getting a manga adaptation.

kingkhalil001
Pink Rush discussion 19 Apr 10:12
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Atleast Sana let it be known from the start that she's planning to commit infidelity. Better than being surprised by it. Doubt Maru will cheat in retaliation but would directly take her anger out on Sana.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I really don't get what this series is going for at this point. It has not give a reason for me to really for either girl to end up with the mc. I guess I'm going for the childhood friend but character righting has been meh so far.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

When she said she really liked it when she got locked in there. I felt that on a personal level.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Not gonna lie I thought the ending was kinda. Some things were left unsolved and unshown but ill chalk that up to it loosing publication early. Im shipping Hiwa with Kotori because the concept of two gods that are supposed to be opposites and work against each other being married is cute. I also like high energy-airhead girlfriend and stoic-cool girlfriend dynamic.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

...although I do feel like some of the angst could be solved with polyamory.

I think her attempts at and failing to tie the red string to both Chika and Satoka saying that it wasn't an option

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I wish I could have gotten good looks and lose weight from sitting around doing nothing, but no. Reality was not so kind to me I guess.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Double Stockholm Syndrome

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

In this case would the mom be considered lesbia or bisexual? There was a point where she had real love for the husband. Is her growing away from that and falling in love with a women making her only lesbian.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

*Insert The Office its happening gif

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

MUST RESIST BECOME FURRY?!

kingkhalil001
Yuri discussion 01 Apr 03:04
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

My stomach hurts from laughing. Its a simple yet effective joke.

kingkhalil001
Slow Start discussion 29 Mar 16:48
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Just binged through the whole series over the last week after watching the anime. It only took a couple of chapters for Oku x Hana to become my favorite ship after Oku was introduced.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I read the raws for this series recently. Glad its getting translated.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The rape scene feels weird because Hanas intentions are selfish and not at the same time. She thinks that she is doing her friends a favor by making her grow up. At the same time she is trying to monopolize Nozomi into being exclusively hers. She doesn't want others people to see her make those same faces and wants to claim all of Nomois`s first for her own.

last edited at Mar 27, 2021 4:59PM

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

One of the best parts about Dynasty is seeing people type entire essays in a one-shots chapter discussions