Forum › Posts by DridyEXE

joined Jan 21, 2020

But I can see how someone who misunderstood that chapter despite it being literally spelled out for you would have trouble understanding Aki's situation.

I did misremember the exact situation as that isnt a series i actively follow and i just checked out a newly released chapter, but no i do not think that attempted murder is an adequate or even remotely excusable reaction to someone seemingly intervening in a relationship, and i dont think it not being because of jealousy makes it much "easier to forgive" ???? Like youre still trying to end someones life over school relationship shit that youve made up in your head. If something like that happened where i went to school you might well be removed as youre an active danger to your fellow students.

In fact, your comment seems to be a great example of people or characters considerably undermining the severity of situations, which i pointed out in the comment you quoted.

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 1:21PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

Gotta love how dismissive some people were when I speculate that aki was gonna blame herself and probably gonna be the one to apologize
Even if it's clear to everyone that all of shiho s struggles are self inflicted, I legit think Takeshima eku is trying to convince people that they aren't and that she isn't at fault

Yea, ive seen several people in this thread claim with full confidence that takeshima will absolutely show shiho as the one at fault and have her apologize/repent, but honestly i think theres a legitimate chance that wont happen. It might well be a "both sides made mistakes" thing if even that. Alot of manga in general can be really bad at having their characters take accountability, having them commit misdeeds of varying severity and then get away if a quick "sorry" if even that. (Like a chapter i recently read, not sure if on here, had a character try to push another character down the stairs and then was like "sorry, i was jelous" and every1 is like yea that checks out)

joined Jan 21, 2020

My biggest worry is that the author wont ever adress how much of an asshat shiho has been. Like im ok with her getting a happy ending but i want her to realise how much of a toxic idiot shes been and how shes massively sabotaged both herself and the people around her. Without that, a good resolution would feel pretty undeserved.

joined Jan 21, 2020

My god if the manga actually runs with the aki being at fault thing imma be fuckin done.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Hmm, not a fan of this. Felt too abusive imo.

bdsm yuri is almost always like this. on the edge of consent and coercion. it's pretty unfortunate.

you might not have time for the characters to discuss consent and stuff in a short one shot, but you should at least make it feel like they are both into it and not feeling forced.

check out the real her if you want a short, fun series that is much better at handling this sort of thing.

I think these are recurring characters for the author.

l already saw them there:

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/25394

Looks pretty consensual to me.

They're obviously role-playing.

Idk, for me personally it would take more than same hair colour and length (which the author seems to use alot in general) to make this seem not unhealthy. The crying and screaming "youre awful" does not give me the feeling of kinky roleplay.

last edited at Mar 11, 2023 7:18PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

Hmm, not a fan of this. Felt too abusive imo.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Well, while im not sure how i myself feel about it yet, i think a fair few people arent gonna like this development and for good reason. The start made it seem like they were gonna turn away from a "normal" life path and this chapter sees them returning to exactly that. And while i do agree that its a realistic development, you can also realistically reject the "normal" life path and be happy regardless, and i think thats what alot of people were hoping to get from this.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

I remember stumbling on the empty page for this on Mangadex when it was added last year. Glad to see someone has picked up the series now. I'm definitely curious to see how the story goes, since we already know how it ends.

Its not said wether bun is single in cotton candy but it would be nice if she got some kinda happy ending in this.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

What an absolute BANGER first chapter, goddamn. Looking forward to more.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Does anyone know NSFW yuri with dress-up/fashion themes? It doesn't have to be the major theme, just being there as a small element is fine.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/going_beyond_just_a_kiss
Something like this ?

joined Jan 21, 2020

The art on this is honestly gourgeos

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

looking for this one one shot about a woman who comes back to her girlfriends apartment after working overseas for a while iirc. lewd hijinks ensue, then they order a pizza(?) that had pineapple (?) and then they go at it for all day. it was really really sweet and the style was not "moe"(?). it was tagged as adult life and i don't really remember if they were originals or from a certain fandom.

Its only got some of the things u listed but this is the closest i can think of.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heya_de_kimi_kakushinhan

joined Jan 21, 2020

Casually glossing over bar lady having a threesome with a 14-15yo and a 15-16yo like it's no big deal at all. Yikes.

I mean, it really isn't. The previous talk about this made her sound much younger, but these ages are actually pretty realistic, even if the relationship here was a bit questionable - which is pointed out in story as well. And at least over here they were bot of legal age at the time of writing (before it was raised to 16 last year out of misguided moral outrage).

Im pretty sure it would actually be illegal. Despite the common misconception that Japans age of consent was 13 with no further limitations, there are actually a bunch of laws in place (also varying across prefectures as far as i know) that prohibit different sexual encounters that this might well fall under. In general i think alot of ppl would consider someone in their (probably?) late 20s having a threesome with a 15 and 16 yo to be problematic to say the least.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Hey, im looking for some manga (preferably oneshot or short series) where friends start to notice each other romantically/sexually

joined Jan 21, 2020

Each chapter makes my eyes wet, it's always a feeling of what could have been. I really like this one, can't wait for more.

Right? I'm seriously dreading and looking forward to more. Aizawa clearly is playing what she wanted her life to be and yet it never will. Also think about how lonely she must be after everyone goes home and she's just stuck there.

Yeah. I love how this series is legitimately incredibly sweet and heartwarming while contrasting with Aizawa's death and loneliness and, in my eyes, voicelessness, as well as the 'what-ifs' both she and Michi are missing out on. It's perfectly bittersweet in the best sense of the word, which makes me both anxious and excited about every new thing we see.

That sense of what could have been honestly makes me wish she got revived somehow. I tend to hope for that alot but im not sure i can think of a single manga where that actually happens.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020
E7chopwxoaejldn

Love the cute trans and enby hairties

last edited at Nov 18, 2022 8:35PM

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Ah ffs, guess ill stay deprived of my confession for a while. This kind of development was definitly likely tho, as much as it annoys me

joined Jan 21, 2020

As an aside, for some reason, it bothers me that their boss seems to have been a dude. Like, not enough to lose sleep over, but enough to actively comment about it. That is all.

Yea id have wished the lesbian brothel is run by a woman but its not a big deal i guess. And who knows, maybe its a shorthaired woman (the original text might have an answer to that).

joined Jan 21, 2020

Oh come onnn, why they gotta tease us with Asumi x Senpai like this. Ill be upset if we dont see them hook up at least once.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

And thus we find that this is a light version of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu.

Kasane goes for a certain type of young teen girls, and when they grow up and don't fit the type anymore she unceremoniously dumps them. It's what happened to poor sweetie Mimei (who is still disgruntled about that).

And Meguru's role in the story is Coco's: she's the one who will win Kasane's heart forever and make her discard all her superficial prejudices about age and looks!

Thats enough reach to turn u from a melee to a ranged character lmao.
Jokes aside i really doubt that thats the scenario here, theres just people who have an easy time getting very emotionally attached initialy and dedicating most of their time and attention to someone, but then can also lose interest and let go pretty abruptly. Nothing inherently wrong about that but it can obviously suck when the other party doesnt let go as easily.

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 7:07AM

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

That's not how real sisters work though. If my sister gives me a cheek, I will pinch or light slap,lol

I absolutely kiss my siblings and parents on the cheek so it varies between cultures and families.

last edited at Nov 8, 2022 8:13AM

joined Jan 21, 2020

This looks like a kids story book. I'm a librarian, and we actually do have trans-positive kids books like this.

Absolutely adorable though. I really love all the trans manga coming on here recently.

Youve actually got me curious, could u name some trans-positive kids books ?

joined Jan 21, 2020

Bruh i wish i could think 5.3 euros is alot for a decent sized meal jesus. If its decent quality id expect to pay like 10-15 euros for that

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 5:11PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

I am abit disappointed that we didnt get to see their first time, especially after they teased it once.

joined Jan 21, 2020

At this point my biggest worry is that they wont have Shiho apologize or feel bad at the end of her arc. Like if she gets to reconcile with every1 without rectifying or at least adressing how much of an ass shes been to every1, thatll be severly disappointing (but im afraid thats what we might get).