Forum › Posts by Bextacy

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

When I read the title I didn't expect this to be so wholesome and cute! I am pleasantly surprised :D

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Damnnn the feels! This is hella gay. I love it!

Bextacy
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 07:04
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Mannnn poor Maki =_= She's being so sweet and has no clue what shiz just went down... Keen to see what happens next!

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This is so ridiculous... It's great! :D I find this series hilarious xD

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

"I suddenly got hamster ears, well I like Hamtaro so is all good"

Girl, wtf??? Lmao

Wtf indeed! Growing body parts from liking things... The possibilities are endless! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
VAMPEERZ discussion 29 Jan 02:41
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Stretch!! It was good to see even a bit of it again :D Still hoping for a continuation or crossover where Ran's senpai finally notices her :P

Loved the crossover idea and found Ran's summary of Vampeerz hilarious but so true! Hahaha!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

I reckon they should've exchanged both signs of friendship, you know, for species equality's sake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Haha Ito's totally a hedgehog! So prickly x3 This was a cute chapter! Looking forward to reading more :D

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

I regret it... I regret not waiting for more chapters to be released before reading because damn this cliffhanger!!! T_T

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Aww this was a cute one shot!

That credit page wins though hahaha! So true xD

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Just as she was about to go over the edge... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jan 06:56
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

What should i do!?

Errrr start making out, rip off the sack of potatoes and eventually progress into some intense lewd hand-holding whilst nekid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Dayemmmm poor Izumi! I hope Nanaki turns her down properly, so that Izumi can get her closure and move on to another girl who will love her back just as strongly.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

I love how these girls are so crazy about each other xD But I love the credit page the most this chapter - it was puntastic haha!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This is what happens when we want the flashbacks to end. Always ends at the part where we don’t want it to end.

This ^

Also, I too was howling with laughter this entire chapter hahaha! So excited for the next one!!

Bextacy
Roomshare discussion 03 Jan 01:51
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Real smooth Saki! I hope she turns that lie into the truth soon and we get a 'Roomshare ~ After' xD

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Yeahhhh Koyuki! Why not just tell Konatsu about your warm feelings for her? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love how Koyuki's mum was basically giving Koyuki advice based on her own relationship with her husband (Koyuki's dad). Like just think... if she was giving advice based on that of a married couple, then that's pretty telling to me. As in, 'Koyuki and Konatsu are gay AF' - telling.

Also, you're not going crazy @Gibfady I agree that there's plenty of romantic signs going on there! And yeah it's sad that the 2 MC's aren't even considering that they have hella gay feelings towards each other, whether it's due to obliviousness or denial.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Awww super cute! I think it'd be very flattering to have a mangaka gf who boasts about you x3

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This was great XD!

Bextacy
30 MINUTES discussion 25 Dec 05:34
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

The art was beautiful! Story was cute too ~

I'd love to see the next 30 minutes+ though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Don't hurt me... No more

Haha Mao's cute though x3 Just look at her trying to be all smooth whilst embarassed <3

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Would you throw 10 cents at a peasant for him to stop clinging to you ? That's what Nagi just did. You shouldn't ever relate to billionaires, nothing good comes from it

Honestly? I reckon I would've just skipped to blackmailing the scumbag ex (without paying him anything) to get him out of there. Then after he left, ordered a hitman for 5 cents to take care of him :P

But I guess the whole point of Nagi throwing money around was to get to the 'She's the daughter of a conglomerate' revelation more quickly.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Wowwwww Midori's guy is such an ass... Kudos to Maki for keeping it together enough to not break this guy's face. Though if she had, I would definitely have applauded her - standing ovation even! :D

Well now that it's been established the dude's a prick, this paves the way for our MC getting her girl back or I guess, running away with her girl :P That said, I still feel like the MC deserves someone better, however reading Midori's POV might win me over.

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

When your mum is your wing-woman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha can't wait to see what happens next and what new kind of facial expressions we'll be subjected to .

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao this continues to be gold XD

Arisa's horniness levels are over 9000!!!