Forum › Posts by Erika___

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

The anime has been really nice so far, it's great to hear Adachi's scrambled thoughts. And Christ almighty at the dress she has Shimamura wear in her dream.

I know right? Bless the anime for giving that Shimamura in a see through night gown to us. A bit disappointed that they didn't show the only kiss scene we probably will ever get.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Took a minute, but all the remaining chapters are finally up here. Volume 9 came out like an hour ago, so I'm now working on that.

As always, you can check https://sneikkimies.github.io/ for pdf/epub versions.

Is there a kiss? is there a kiss????

Lol, Im kidding, dont answer that haha. I'll patiently wait for your updates. Thanks as always sneikk~

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

https://twitter.com/adashima_staff/status/1310891367111864320

Would be cool if they ended up bringing Nakatani on to do illustrations now that Non's left...

I am so loving this daily Adashima illustrations.

Shimamura

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 11:34AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

So happy that we already caught up. Thank you sneikk, shades and the whole team. :)

So excited for Volume 9! But damn, I'm so gonna miss Non's art.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

This is sad. :(
What happened to Non anyway?

Non isn’t active as an illustrator anymore. Anyway, i still love Non’s art.

That's really sad. She quit now of all times when there is an anime adaptation, which will build more hype for the series.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I liked the cover of volume 2 of Moke's manga more. But non is still the best.

https://mobile.twitter.com/moke14/status/1303557811373142016

last edited at Sep 9, 2020 8:10AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

They coulda used the artist from the Kokoro Connect series, their art was pretty similar to Non's or ya'kno just not that.

Oh yeah. Whitefish would be good.
Or Moke. Moke is good i think.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

This is sad. :(
What happened to Non anyway?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Eh. I don't think this chapter really needed Yashiro's presence, but also it's hard for me to say she took much away when we still had pages and pages of stuff like the bath scene or Shimamura monologuing to herself or Adachi nearly outing them both and all that other good gay shit I'm here for.

Yeah. Why are people focusing on the irrelevant stuff when the chapter have bath scene? Shimamura is so tolerant. If Adachi would want to do it, I feel like Shimamura wouldn't mind.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yes, Shimamura, show her your body.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I miss AdaShima.

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

So uhm, does she like Nanaki or not?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Awww seriously? Why Non, why??
She mentioned in an interview that out of all the character she has drawn, Shimamura is her favorite. So I can't believe this. Sad :(

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I just want Adachi and Shimamura to kiissssssssss.

As we all do.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Volume 8!!!!!
Thanks so much sneikk and team.
So happy and sad at the same time.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Raising the expectation bars? ;D

All I can say is that Non slighlty changed her art style in volume 8 and the illustrations are very beautiful.

Ohh, but for me, nothing tops volume 7 art. They were so beautiful.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

The Tarumi situation is interesting. Shimamura wants to still be friends with her, but then also at some level I think she does understand that Tarumi is hitting on her, which is part of the reason she feels extra awkward about the whole situation. She'd even probably be open to it if it wasn't for Adachi, but she prefers Adachi. But she'd still like to be friends.

She prefered Adachi ? Or she chose her because it just so happens that Adachi was the first one to ask her out? What if it was Tarumi who confessed first, would Shimamura say yes?
She admit in this chapter that she is not ready to reciprocate Adachi's feelings yet, even though she already said "i love you" to her a couple of chapters back. Seems like Shimamura is feeding Adachi sweet words that are not from the heart.
Her dreams made me think about these things.

But still, looking forward to volume 8! Maybe she can finally and truly fall in love with Adachi in the next volume. Thanks sneikk and team!

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

The dreams were so good.
So Shimamura doesn't want a world with only her and Adachi, she would prefer being alone than that. Adachi would really have to adjust or she'll lose Shimamura sooner or later.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

She'd found the place where she belonged right between my legs.

Oh my...

When will they literally do this? Lol
I'll leave it to my imagination for now.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

But yes those AUs, very interesting. I wonder what the point of including them is.

I think the points is that Author want to show us that Adachi and Shimamura are meant to be together even if they didn't meet at the Gym's Second Floor or even if Adachi stayed the same.

Yeah, they must be tied with the red string of fate.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I feel like Shimamura would be the one to fall in love first if Adachi stayed the same.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Everyone else is focused on the relationship stuff, while I'm just thinking about how Adachi might be a bit of a sociopath, seriously, like I didn't expect her to casually be like, "I could kill someone if I wanted to, easy"

Well, we're kinda used to her strange behaviour since volume 5.

last edited at May 15, 2020 3:16AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Congratulations, Adachi and Shimamura.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

/cackles in QC

/cackles some more

/continues to cackle for a very long time

Woah.
This is making me look forward for the next update more

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

While I am happy about the anime, I still cant picture LN Shimamura being that genki, but maybe it's because I am only basing on a PV. So far, I think Moke's version captured Shimamura the best. Shimamura was genki too in the 1st manga adaptation.

last edited at May 8, 2020 9:13AM