igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

This could be so good.

igenetycs Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 00:21
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Well that was a pretty stupid chapter. I don't really blame the author - they're getting like 5-8 pages per couple, to completely wrap up their stories. There's no way to make it not disappointing.

Still, I'm disappointed that this series is ending on such a horrendously low note.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:21AM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

This was really good!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Sees the series' title

Yes! Muscle memory in action
~Twitter special~

... Good damn it...

We are still almost a month away from a full chapter, unfortunately.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

If anyone is wondering, there are 14 total chapters released in raw as of this comment. Hope they get translated sometime

They are translated in /u/'s pastebin. They're just awaiting editing.

last edited at Jun 28, 2020 3:36AM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hey all, if you're a fan of the series and would like to see it continue, please consider purchasing a copy of the latest volume! Her recent tweets seem to indicate that the series is at significant risk of cancellation: https://twitter.com/kovachi_luka/status/1273874683549462530

You can purchase the latest volume of the series here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4098501325/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ISQTEbRBGDTE5

If purchasing a copy is something you're interested in, but you don't know how to go about making an Amazon.jp account, feel free to reply here or message me on discord (Martin#4987) and I'll help you figure out the details!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

im confused by the disclaimer that this is seralized and has been removed from the reader. what does it mean exactly when its still here?

I've been advised not to look too closely at that. Licensed series aren't allowed on the reader (except when they are), with seemingly no rhyme or reason to it from the outside looking in.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Quietly waits for breadandfish420 to receive their well deserved ban

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Why are people acting like this is the end of the story?

There is only one chapter remaining.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I kinda looking forward to it, but little spoil please
Did our MC always like this, give us some masochist vibe till the end?
I didnt like S&M

Rather than liking Claire's 'abuse', Rei just loves Claire. As one would expect, Claire slowly warms up over time, and Rei loves the warm Claire just as much as she loves the Claire we see here.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

does the story gets better?

It's barely gotten through the character introductions. The story hasn't even started yet, so yes, of course it gets better.

igenetycs Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 14 Jun 11:15
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019
igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

And now we have catched up to all the chapters so far, and now we have to wait months...
Since it hasn’t been updated since January...∑(゚Д゚)

There are still two more chapters and the volume extras.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

My my, would look at that. Chapter 1 of this was the random chapter just now. As good excuse as any for a re-read! Lol.

EDIT:
I just realized I made this comment exactly 241 hours after what was until then the most recent comment, which also happens to be mine, lol.

A reread is pretty tempting, but before I knew it I'd be back in square one waiting for new chapters. The bimonthly schedule is pretty brutal.

Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

This series had its moments that made it seems like it could be really good, but unfortunately it never quite reached the heights I had hoped it would. The ending was fine, but it feels like its missing something. It just didn't resonate with me.

Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Really great chapter!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

SomeTrash and igenetycs back with some Inui Ayu? Noice.

It was a script from a while ago, back when we were still working on Teiji ni Agaretara, that I had forgotten all about. I think it's a pretty fun little chapter, so I decided to finish it up (and thankfully was able to talk it over with the translator). That said, they are pretty busy so it's unlikely there will be anything else in the near future.

They do have the raws if anyone is interested in working on other oneshots from the volume, though.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Can someone do me a favor please? to tell me the title using different but similar words ? because out of all the things I've read in english w/o problems, I just can get the meaning of the name to my language, my brain is google translating and it's getting a very literal result, and if I translate from Japanese to Esp or Eng, it turns out into something entirely different about spinning, so I'm not sure what the title says exactly.

"An Aside" in this case is a theatrical aside (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aside). Who it's directed at ("You") is ambiguous, but my personal interpretation of it is that it's mean to be an aside from each MC to the other.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

why in this anthology? lol you don't normally refer to your classmates as coworkers

The anthology title just took the title of the first story. It's not necessarily meant to represent all of the content within (It's a collection of stories from a single author, rather than a collection of stories with similar themes).

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

violent emotions??? Unreasonable sure, illogical certainly, selfish probably, maybe event possessive, but not violent.

I think the author used the term violent to describe the emotions she is feeling are very strong and out of control, not that they are reletad to violence

It might also just have been a rough translation

vi·o·lent
/ˈvī(ə)lənt/

(especially of an emotion or unpleasant or destructive natural force) very strong or powerful.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Lots of hate for this side girl, but I think it was obvious these two are way too into each other for anyone to cause them real problems

last edited at May 24, 2020 7:08AM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I love this! Robots are a weakness of mine.

It's so great to see Inui Ayu's other little shorts and series get scanlated. I've been wanting to read them for so long. Thanks for all the work you do chads!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Weird chapter but ok

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

These two warm my heart like nobody else.