Forum › Posts by erana

joined Jul 8, 2019

Please give me 1000 chapters of these two...

That said, I find hilarious how the Japanese treat the bread as refined, "exotic" foord. Not because there's anything bad or risible in that, just that it is a very convenient proof that what is common for you, may be exotic for someone else. Which I find a good thing. ^^;

joined Jul 8, 2019

"I'll read it later"

joined Jul 8, 2019

The attitude of the handsome girl in page 4 makes one wonder if she's hetero... !

[Wednesday Addams voice] Does it matter?

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 5:25PM

joined Jul 8, 2019

I think I'm dropping this one. The premise caught my interest, but the story didn't. I guess that once it ends I'll ask if it was ever explained how she dissappeared, tho.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Soara: Goblin Avenger

joined Jul 8, 2019

Of course, that bra shoot while changing into her baking clothes was absolutely necessary for the plot, right? Critically so.

last edited at Jan 21, 2024 10:24AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Cartoonish Violence tag?

joined Jul 8, 2019

Subaru is mentally T-posing to assert dominance in the last panel

joined Jul 8, 2019

A loner, a gyaru, an ikemen, and a kid

… walk into a bar.

made me spit my drink

joined Jul 8, 2019

There's exactly one right way of writting this kind of tale: doing it over the top!

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

Who else say it coming a mile away?

joined Jul 8, 2019

ok, so i waited to see the ending of this manga to decide if it’s worth reading it….. did they confess at chapter 10 then? cuz i don’t see an confession, just your stupid typical non romantic “supposed” “confessio”

I'll give you this as an exercise to the reader: if in real life a pretty girl were to tell you she wants you to stay at her side forever, while bringing up wedding dresses, and specifically mentioning it not to be for cosplay... would you have ANY doubt AT ALL that she just made you an actual marriage propposal? Or rather, would that go far, far beyond what any jury could consider "reasonable doubt"?
This ending is not "suggested", is not "supposed", is not "implied": it is direct as (quoting Kappei Sakamoto) a mallet to the kidneys.

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 11:16AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

sudden AF

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

The guy seem to be willing to make it work, but the wife seem to have a short fuse.

I take you've never worked freelance. :-D

Small wonder she has little time to do anything else than working frantically and small wonder she gets angry every time she talks over the phone. But damn, that grocery list... it brings memories. Been there, done that.

last edited at Jan 7, 2024 12:05PM

erana
Chandelier discussion 06 Jan 21:20
joined Jul 8, 2019

not today

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

Good job

joined Jul 8, 2019

Insane amounts of scanlators

I need to hear the story behind this

seconding this. Both custom tag and story request

joined Jul 8, 2019

Ready for "Screaming you a love song"

Why did I laugh so hard at this... One of the best jokes related to this manga along with "Smells Like Teen Yuri" (found in the comments under DeadJosey's dub of the first few chapters)...

Thanks, I've had a rather hard month, and reading that you found one of my silly jokes funny actually lightened my day. Not because you laughed at my joke, but because my joke made you laugh.
Have a nice new year.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Hinata's reaffirming her dominance as the main wife ^♡^

She needs to T-pose now

joined Jul 8, 2019

I'm less fond of how an attack that was implied to be a rape attempt (or analogous to one) was just sort of brushed off, without anger, fear, or any kind of negative consequence. I'm not sure if the story is downplaying the seriousness of what happened

You had Mikage literally going "to blazes with the plan", drawing and trying to hack the monster into little pieces for what it did, all while telling how what it had done WAS violence of the worst kind, of the kind that justifies use of deadly force to prevent it from happening - which is depicted as she acting heroically (as in, is what she should do) and not as she overreacting - yet you call it "downplaying" it, "without negative consequences"? Think again,my dear.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Ready for "Screaming you a love song"

joined Jul 8, 2019

Thought would be a crappy isekai, found a team of aggressively shipping maids, SOLD!

joined Jul 8, 2019

I misread the credits page of chapter 18 as "added mad science" instead of "added more science". I must admit, it made it much better so I was a wee bit dissappointed upon correct reading...

last edited at Dec 18, 2023 6:43AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Aaaalllll right.
Here we go.

joined Jul 8, 2019

next time any Japanese complains that I don't get the miko costume right, I'm oh SO gonna point out the first page of this oneshot...
...also, hot.