Forum › Posts by Fairypixie24

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Just heartache this time.

Why do you say that? Xiaoen is looking forward to the fair, hoping for a date with Xingyuan and happier than a chubby kid in a candy shop. Xingyuan is thinking about settling in the town to become closer to Xiaoen and at the same time getting cold feet about it... which is normal for somebody with her emotional baggage, but I'm certain she will make the right choices in the end. No need for angst, at least for now.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Confirmed GAP the tv series for november.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Your owl is so done with your shit.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

I would never have guessed that this sort of thing could also happen in a Chinese farm.

Maoism ain't what it used to be. :/

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019
_myrarose_-1419762337146355723-img1

I wonder if the lights are camera flashes?

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Through the Hooking-Up Glass and What Kashiwai Found There is a sequel to the acclaimed definitely-not-for-children's book Kashiwai's Adventures In Want-Her-Land, in which a little Victorian-minded lady once again enters a fantastical world, only to find that all the logic from hers is reversed like in a mirror there. Polyamory in this world is as common as it is successful, and indeed follows more rules than the bewilderingly vague proscriptions of monogamy Kashiwai continues to be disillusioned by. Wedding planners in this world are meant to have their notions and plans for marriage dissolved by their clients, and are beholden to them for appointments arrangeable by clandestine text or bathroom break. Engagement rings are mystic devices that manifest prior to the breaking of engagements in some way, and passengers of the train system frequently find their lives going off the rails. Kashiwai is both unnerved and intrigued by this world of illusions, but soon realizes that she cannot classify it as entirely utopic or dystopian any more than she could her own, because every part of the onlooker exists in the mirror, and the closer one peers for comprehension, the closer the spheres come to meeting. Rife with such humorous incidents as the Unwedding of Humpty Jun before his inevitable breakage, charmingly quaint characters such as the White Knight Awa, playful interspersed poems such as 'Jabberbussy' and 'The Bingus and the Heartbreaker', and many more pleasant diversions, this delightful book is guaranteed to grant you many a pleasant afternoon (in case of such side effects as sobbing, disillusionment or dread, please consult your local polyamitrician).

If we could rate forum posts like a writing test, I'd give you a perfect score. d(^^*)

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Una nueva serie china: "La perfecta heroína quiere tenerme"

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/71725/la-perfecta-heroina-quiere-tenerme

Me recuerda muchísimo a Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! pero en el omegaverse. La prota va a dar al universo de una novela y se encuentra en el papel de la villana (una alfa) que abusa y viola a la heroína (una omega) y al final de la historia es asesinada por ruin y malvada. Para salvar su vida la prota decide cambiar su forma de ser y tratar bien a la heroína (protegiéndola y evitando cualquier abuso sexual) pero entonces la heroína se enamora locamente de ella y exige que la villana le dé duro contra el muro y macizo contra el piso, jaja.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Wait wait wait can we just toss the whole plot where a full ass adult falls in love with a desperate child and have a story focused on the hot butch woman instead????

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Well appearently we cant. Not in any timeline.

I didn't realize until I read your post how similar the two triangles are.
Minori/Kasane: mc, beautiful 30-ish woman with a great body, has a white collar job, likes younger girls.
Yū/Mimei: cool butch woman, friends since school with mc, likes to scold mc, has doomed crush on her.
Coco/Meguru: underage girl, love interest of mc, returns her feelings.

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

I prefer the term cursed myself. But it has a lesbian couple with a child so I will gladly bear this curse.

If I remember right, there's nothing but lesbian couples (official or in the making) in that manga. Minori x Coco, Yū x Yurika, Manaka x Hime, Aya Mom 1 x Aya Mom 2, even secondary characters like the girls from Yū's band are lesbians and dating. I would love to add the Sasaki twins to the list (Ururi x Kururi) but I admit that's just a pervy fantasy of mine...

joined Apr 6, 2019

Japan's government's new campaign to boost alcohol consumption: Viva Sake!

Turns out Akane was being a patriot and helping Japanese economy. o3o

joined Apr 6, 2019

Dear Kurumi, that is called jealousy, and you're feeling like this because you're head over heels for your wife. ;)

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 4:07PM

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

PandaLirios empezó a traducir los capítulos extra de la novela GAP. Por lo que veo, es la historia de Sam y Mon contada desde el punto de vista de Sam.

https://lectortmo.com/library/novel/68878/gap

Tmb hay bastante información sobre el pasado de Sam, la familia, el colegio y todo eso.

joined Apr 6, 2019

ngl I feel you, it's kind of irksome that so many amazing series only get a limited number of reactions while this with a few 4-page chapters of silliness boils such fervor. In ex. Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind at four whole volumes doesn't have even half the number.

About twenty-five pages of comments then? That's not bad at all.
Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says: 13 pages.
Ohana Holoholo: 10 pages. :(
It's a general rule that serious, psychologically deep stories that need long chapters and many books to completely explore their subject will get less traffic in the forum. There isn't much you can do; just get used to it.

joined Apr 6, 2019

We have gotten a fairy and a pixie

Yes? Someone calling me?

joined Apr 6, 2019

Kissing gf is okay.
Kissing mama is also okay!
Koko has the right ideas. Too bad mama wasn't for it, or the story could have engendered a Taiyaki-rashiku development.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Man, I hate mesugakis. This brat...

I beg to differ. She's no mesugaki. She's a mere kusogaki.

Marine demonstrates the differences among MESUGAKI , KUSOGAKI and EROGAKI【Hololive/Eng sub】

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

First rule of dungeons - don't split the party.

Emerald Rose agrees with you.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Clap clap clap.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I don't know how many of you will be interested in knowing this, but new chapters of Ichigo Mashimaro have been recently published. Yep, after a very long hiatus, Barasui is at work again. The new chapters have been translated and you can read them online here:

https://mangadex.org/title/840ebe1f-d1a5-4205-9dd0-58124bdda8f7/ichigo-mashimaro

joined Apr 6, 2019

But then why when it comes to BCO, even tho the canon is as strong as in YuruYuri, so many readers express such a strong reject of textual fact—coming up with explanations for what doesn't need to be explained and positing that Mai has to be an adult woman, even tho this idea creates a shitload of massive complications and is way more implausible, far-fetched and problematic than the simple canon?

The notion of Mai as an adult simply doesn't work. No parents would allow an adult to be around their children like that. Little girls are touchy-feely little things. Imagine an adult in the changing room, looking at the little girls get naked, then getting naked herself, then going for a big ole skinship feast. The idea is terrifying and only Minori from this manga would like it. No half-assed excuse like amnesia or whatever would float here.

I find it mildly amusing that the guardians of public morals, trying to rewrite a storyline where a girl of 10 [now 11] understands how to be sexy and has a crush on an adult, have come up with something ten times worse.

last edited at Jul 16, 2022 2:41PM

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

La novela de GAP fue completamente traducida al castellano. Aquí están los 48 capítulos:

https://lectortmo.com/library/novel/68878/gap

Un nuevo trailer de 7 minutos y medio para la serie de tv que va a empezar cerca de fin de año:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5SrTAx-dHg&t=12s

Detalle gracioso: parece que decidieron hacer a todas las personajes femeninas gay, jaja, hasta Kate y Khun Song tienen amantes mujeres. :P

joined Apr 6, 2019

They say GAP the tv series will start airing at the end of the year. In the meanwhile, I found a new trailer. It's much longer than the previous ones, which were only 30 seconds long; this one is seven minutes and a half.

GAP The Series - Long trailer

Interesting how they tweaked some details of the plotline. In the novel there's a huge cast of girls most of whom are bisexuals, some are lesbians and a few are het. In the tv series, it would seem they decided to make every girl gay, lol. They even released a poster named THE COUPLES showing the main cast cleanly separated in five f/f couples:

Gap TV couples poster

(The two guys sitting in the middle are Kirk and Nop, the doomed suitors of the two lead ladies. Looking at the faces they are making, I guess they just realized no girl in the universe want their asses and they'll have to resign themselves to date each other...)

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Ps: Also it got a good chuckle out of me seeing the train being so empty. Not sure which fictional land is it but definitely not Japan.

For me, it was the warm and happy workplace where everyone is mellow and nice, there's plenty of free time and you can take it slow and easy.

Nothing like a hellish salt mine full of mean angry people where they grind you to the bone, bully you every day, force you to do six hours of unpaid overtime every day, until one morning you feel like you have had enough and decide to get your gf and throw away the suit together.

Not sure which fictional land they live in but it's definitely not any capitalist country in this world.

joined Apr 6, 2019

uwaaaa these two are too adorable~ T T

I'd say. Sadly, their story ain't likely to happen in real life Japan, at least for now. A Japanese court has just dismissed a collective lawsuit by several same-sex couples and ruled to uphold the gay marriage ban. >:-(

https://www.rt.com/news/557485-japan-same-sex-marriage/

The district court of the city of Osaka ruled that Japan’s ban on same-sex marriage is constitutional and rejected arguments made by three same-sex couples who filed the suit, which majorly sucks.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Girlslove channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCftMtip8If7qSRw6FAW-_KA

Every video is a short vignette of a soft yuri situation, always played by the same two actresses (who really have great chemistry).

Oh just to clarify: when I say soft yuri I mean the sort of moments between girls that Watanabe (from Yuriota) is always happy to see and that make her bang on a jinja drum and yell "It's yuri! It's yuri! Matsuri! Matsuri!" Okay?