Forum › Posts by Kinnikufan

joined Feb 24, 2019

Alright, chapter 2 was also really good! Nothing quite like self-discovery through a sexual awakening! I hope the story and characters keep going along these lines. Also, it would certainly be an amusing twist if her first client turned out to be her friend from chapter 1.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Cute. I love me some Zombie Land Saga wholesomeness no matter what (yuri) ship is featured. That said, I know there are some Saki x Sakura doujins out there just begging for a translation.

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 17 Aug 14:18
joined Feb 24, 2019

Yes, I love these two so much! I'll take as many chapters with them as there are of the main idiot couple!

Kinnikufan
Ui & Yaaya discussion 17 Aug 09:58
joined Feb 24, 2019

Wait, what happened with Ohno's boyfriend? I want the juicy gossip!

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Shorter than usual chapter this time, but I'll take every bit of this I can get.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Lol, ok, this was cute and hilarious. Favorited!

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

EH...

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Just came back to reread this classic and it is still amazing. This would make for a pretty great series with Kanna slowly amassing more and more of the demon realm in her harem.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Neji never disappoints. You too will believe an eggplant and a cucumber can fall in love.

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 15 Aug 12:58
joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm glad they aren't at the same school too. That way this manga has fewer interactions between the two of them.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

I was expecting the twist a lot earlier so by the time it happened I had kinda forgotten I expected it at all, lol. Anyway, a little confusing that Hijiri claimed her old roommate wasn't around, so was that a lie or is she back? Was Hijiri about to move back in with her? Regardless, an interesting, occasionally cute, occasionally humorous read.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I enjoyed this one. It is far from perfect, but it had jokes that amused me which was all I was really looking for. Some of the ideas and terminology used were either outdated or just outright bad, but I can't say I hated the characters or the story. It felt like the author had an idea (the title) and just ran with it in a way that felt natural to them and it turned out fine.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Interesting that her leg was more tree-like in the flashback than it currently is. I wonder if parts of her become more or less tree-like during certain times of year or if her disease sometimes flairs up causing more parts to transform. Regardless this was cute and I happily await more.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Poor Saeko. She just can't give herself a break. Can't be cute or act lame or cry or get jealous or anything that ruins her cool self-image. It really is a shame that she can't bring herself to talk to Miwa about any of this. And Miwa...I have a real bad feeling about this reunion. I really hope she is over her old crush and this doesn't lead to some sorta compromising situation like cheating.

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 13 Aug 13:13
joined Feb 24, 2019

Aw, she just wants to spend time with her gal pal! Good for her, good for her! I love reading about such close friends.

joined Feb 24, 2019

A great sequel to a great one-shot. Now if only the other story on here by this artist could get a sequel too.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

I like the landlord character. Also, apparently Neji's first original work isn't on here, so I'll have to seek it elsewhere.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

That first page of the new batch was more graphic than I expected. I guess prez wants more than just being ignored and talked down to after all.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Oh shit, I love this chapter! How can they both be so cute? And all they're doing is talking about how cute the other is! I love it!

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 10 Aug 14:24
joined Feb 24, 2019

damn what hapenned with yamashiro and the film club

That's what I wanna know. That 180 was completely unexpected! Also, more Nakatani please!

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 10 Aug 00:13
joined Feb 24, 2019

Ok, Matsuri and Arcade Worker Girl are an amazing couple and I really can't wait to see their relationship develop. I mean, I love all of the couples in this series, but I feel like these two are the first to make me really want to see development in their relationship.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 12:14AM

joined Feb 24, 2019

I like the set-up, but it would be nice to see it actually go somewhere. Regardless I always appreciate Takeshisu's art.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

I'll take the cute, amusing fluff if that's what this series is offering. I won't say no to a sudden romantic turn either though.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Thought for a second that Boyish Girlfriend got serialized and that's why there hadn't been a new installment in a while, but this could be better. I've been craving more gyaru yuri since discovering the anthology and tomboys go great with everything so I'm ready to enjoy this fresh new series.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Ah, the joyride continues! Their interactions are golden. I look forward to the next batch.