Forum › Posts by SSincere

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Always here for Kitaku and the Great Nijigasaki Polycule.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Eeeee! And also awwwww!

This is adorable. Just seriously adorable.

(The extra nod to how close Shioriko and the twin secretaries have become in SIFAS is just a lovely bonus.)

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Wow. Gotta love the x Everyone tags.

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 7:10AM

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Beautiful. Also Evil!Guy!Rin is pretty darn great.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Ah, story that has me feeling all kinds of ways. Rina and Ai are such a sweet pair, and there's a lovely focus both on how it must feel for Rina to have her feelings recognized, to be known after so many years of isolation. Plus we see how Ai really enjoys Rina's company for her own sake, and that Rina also helps Ai. Mmmmm.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Hee! Beautiful.

SSincere
Lovey-Dovey discussion 26 Jan 00:39
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Oh, wow, several kinds of adorable in one. Lanzhu/Kasumi is a great pairing.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

There just hasn't been as much original Cinderella Girls content recently to drive fanwork. Even the last season of Gekijou is a couple of years old, and of course the Mobage game is shutting down. Meanwhile, Love Live has had two different anime per year for the last bit, between Superstar and Nijigasaki, and they've still got Aqours doing concerts. This year, they've got Nijiyon, another season of Superstar, the Nijigasaki OVA, and the Yohane spinoff — plus, Love Live has always been more invested in teasing their yuri fans.

Now, the U149 anime is hitting this summer, so I expect an uptick in Haru/Risa doujinshi, and possibly Arisu/Momoka; this may or may not be an improvement.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Gorgeous. And yeah, it's that great kind of mutual pining — and I loved the indication that they're each kind of jealous of Ayumu's childhood friend and the other one's (perceived) feelings for her.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
En-1549014805885128704

Eeeeeeeee!

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
Team4tl-1608090728529563653-img2

Ah, yes, Lanzhu and not understanding social context.

(Is there a Love Live character who is neurotypical?)

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Myon does such gorgeous work! And the story is adorable on top of that.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

They're so soft together. Awww.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Oh, beautiful. I just wish there was more.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
Zrjjprd

Okay, Shiki and Mika but Shiki is doubling down on her ADHD. Nice.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Oh, this is wonderful! The back-and-forth, with Karin getting herself worked up while flirting to get Setsuna flustered — good stuff.

I had noticed the Niji first years in the backgrounds — as well as some other cameos (at least RinPana, KuuKaa, and ChiRen) — so it was a real delight to see that pay off. (Also gotta praise the number of cameos/gags/references in the gift shop.)

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 4:41AM

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
Doggystyle

So it's (from left to right) Shioriko, Nozomi, and Chika, huh.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Ooh, I like this.

The lead-up to them going to Karin's dorm room — the bit where Setsuna is wary of having a pass made at her — does feel like we're missing some context, though. Or maybe it's just meant to have her hyperaware of Karin's flirting, to emphasize her emotional state towards the payoff. Hmm.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
En-103337397_p0

Oh my!

(Ayumu and Rina isn't a very common ship at all, but they are awfully cute together.)

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
94756118_p0

"Ayumu has two hands," after all. (Which just means Setsuna and Kasumi can still be jealous.)

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
Michirushiduki-1589394194811957248-img1

Man, Yu makes us look good. (Certainly, Ayumu agrees.)

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
V0h1wor

The crossover status of any given Love Live meeting is confusing, particularly when it comes to Nijigasaki and Liella. The three main-line anime installments — SIP, Sunshine, and Superstar — seem to take place around five years apart (explicitly stated for SIP and Sunrise, and conjectured in Superstar from the fact that Ren's mom, ten years before the present, seemed to be contemporary with A-Rise), but the Nijigasaki anime is completely unmoored from anything that would indicate where in the timeline it is.

Meanwhile, SIFAS takes place in an alternate universe where at least μ's, Aqours, and Nijigasaki are all operating simultaneously, and I think everyone is co-active in SIF and probably will be so in the upcoming SIF 2.
Tl;dr: A meeting between Superstar and Nijigasaki characters feels like it's a crossover right now, but one between SIP and Sunshine ones doesn't; this feeling is subject to change when new material comes out.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

There's a real painful sting in the middle of this cute fluffiness.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
V0h1wor

Yeah. Just the tip.

SSincere
Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019
Yuribusinessdesunolovelivesuperchat

The joke's probably already been made, but that kind of stream doesn't go on L-Tube, it goes on OniFans.