Forum › Posts by dankkonata

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

another entry to the insane amounts of sex hall of fame

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

anw oot but hv been wanting to start girls' last tour (and maybe shimeji) for a long time. hope they are at least as great as this one shot

I'm late, but do that, shimeji simulation has yet to get too depressing but make sure to read the small series of images that tsukumizu also did for it. Girl's last tour is done though, and yeah it's safely just as depressing but I very much recommend it for the surprising unexplainably hopeful message it conveys of living your life to the fullest despite knowing that death will eventually come.

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 9:55PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Yeah scuffed translation with a bit of an odd story that seemed like it was missing something. I hope the rest of the servant x queen stuff gets translated eventually so I can maybe make a bit more sense out of this world, as I like Sekihara Umina's stuff most of the time

dankkonata
Captive discussion 27 Mar 19:22
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is potato.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

what the flying fuck

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Is this the author's first work? This is super good! Charming art, good characters, and a great concept. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

dies from wholesome

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Um? Not wholesome? I need a palette cleanser omg

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Um rushed ending much? What the heck??? Where's the having children and getting married part, where's the resolving ongoing sidestories part... Was it really just the author who decided to call it quits here?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH SHIT! We got found out grab the popcorn let's go

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

SEGS!

dankkonata
Gift discussion 06 Feb 22:08
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

J-Jim?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

So her scent has increased in power since the accident huh. Some little part of me wants to theorize she's been dead the whole time or something and she's just some unrotting zombie

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh my god this is amazing already what the hell??? I don't know where it's going but I don't know if I care I'm injecting it straight into my veins

dankkonata
Sugar Rush discussion 01 Feb 14:27
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh my godddd konakaga from the author of still sick I'm in heaven

dankkonata
Pink Ribbon discussion 06 Dec 20:39
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

The style deterred me at first but this is looking to be a good story, I like it!

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ah, nice choice for featured! After a reread I've determined it worthy of my favorites list, a great example of short but sweet.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh my god that first half did NOT need to vibe check me like that... I've always been so scared of going through something like that myself so despite living in a far more accepting environment I've remained in the closet. I'll sure be keeping up with this series despite the somewhat odd tone and the mc's questionable taste in fashion thus far, lol.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Expecting great things from this one, eagerly waiting to see where it goes!

dankkonata
Dark Widow discussion 01 Dec 16:50
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is great! It leaves me craving more, hope we get it eventually

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I usually don't like older yuri manga but this was great! It went in right away with how gay the protags and supporting characters were and produced a great wholesome story! My only complaint would be the weird ending but otherwise I love it all. What would I pay to go to a real ZLAY concert???

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

God these two are morons, I know it's typical yuri manga formula to go "wow idk what these feelings are I'm so confused and I don't understand my longing" but you think that given the information they already have it'd be pretty damn obvious that their feelings are mutual... that being said it's all adorable, the art, the characters, just chef's kiss

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I hate it when authors drop like, one insane banger and just leave forever...

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I kinda agree with the people in the comments here (this is a little fucked up) but I'm fucked up too so I'm sticking around LMFAOOO

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ahh that's gooood! Somehow with all the incest yuri I've seen and read I don't feel as if I've seen the special sort of relationship that half-siblings have really fleshed out in a story like this until now. I want to see more stuff like this!