Forum › Posts by Clueless1

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 261: This is how Yuri should be presented. Well done.

It looks like the series is winding down to a close. May I be wrong on this one, but after 12 years going strong—I understand. If this gets published in English, author can retire off of this work.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 13: I just realized from this chapter that a relationship has love going both ways between two people like a two lane road. In Minami’s case, there happens to be a expensive toll both in the middle of that two lane road… but it’s not a two lane road—it’s a multi-lane interstate highway driven over by many trucks… at least that’s how I view prostitution.

I personally think it’d be better if prostitutes changed jobs to be psychologists—for there’s a shortage of psychologists, the work is less physically demanding, and the hourly rate is about the same.

It would be neat if a judge allowed that for a more lenient sentence—get arrested for prostitution, work off the sentence with community service as a psychologist. It’s a great idea… but I’d think they’d rather go to prison than listen to other people’s problems. I mean, Tony Soprano is an example of a patient mind-screwing the doctor.

Because you can just become a psychologist no sweat

Actually, it’s no sweat to be a fake psychologist. Psychologists can prescribe drugs, fakes can’t do that. But I’m sure the street drugs they’ll peddle on the side will profit the fake psychologist just fine. A Placebo doctor peddling narcotic placebos—that’s funny. It’s a step up from witch doctor.

This is “slightly, tangentially” off topic, so back to the manga: I’d like to see some character arc from Minami. It’ll be fun to see how mangaka goes about this.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Wait, Saori and Shizuku kissed? How can the author just drop that in and not show us what happened? Peak cruelty.

I’d say it’s limits imposed by author/editor or publishing restrictions set by magazine. Some mangakas refuse NSFW because they’re not into hentai or their manga doesn’t call for it. Personally, I prefer NSFW in separate chapters deviating from main storyline. Kinda like what public sees and a “between the sheets” points of views for reader.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Minami studying for a better job/future? Seems like the “Delinquent” tag needs to be dropped. But with all the tattoos she’s got, she’d still be a social outcast, thus “Delinquent” tag stays. Good to see a character arc, finally.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I thought Mahi-Mahi were focused on the silhouette of their classmates kissing - and then the Mercedes part of the chapter title pulled a switch.

I don’t think it’s kissing… it’s a little more subtle, just two heads in contact with each other—and not by lips! Very cute/romantic. Something you’d see out of a movie.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 13: I just realized from this chapter that a relationship has love going both ways between two people like a two lane road. In Minami’s case, there happens to be a expensive toll both in the middle of that two lane road… but it’s not a two lane road—it’s a multi-lane interstate highway driven over by many trucks… at least that’s how I view prostitution.

I personally think it’d be better if prostitutes changed jobs to be psychologists—for there’s a shortage of psychologists, the work is less physically demanding, and the hourly rate is about the same.

It would be neat if a judge allowed that for a more lenient sentence—get arrested for prostitution, work off the sentence with community service as a psychologist. It’s a great idea… but I’d think they’d rather go to prison than listen to other people’s problems. I mean, Tony Soprano is an example of a patient mind-screwing the doctor.

last edited at Nov 13, 2022 11:23PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 27: Putting the bag over her head was theatrically funny… the kind of humor you can see on screen/television. It reminds me of that actor who put a paper bag over his head labeled “I’m not famous” at some film awards. (Obviously, since I don’t remember his name, he’s not famous. I might be bluffing. Bluffing, buffing, buff—gasp! It’s Shia LaBeouf!). How funny. The paper bag is what helped me remember his name. How ironic.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
102638421_p0

When it’s Ivy’s turn, “Vegan” takes on a whole new meaning!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Fdu4eygaeaahzgl

For “Princess Carry” a complimentary tag of “Muscles” should be included because I don’t see them bounding across a moonscape.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Pockyyorichii

At first, I thought she put them up her nose!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 15: “Holy lesbian bed death, Batman! They didn’t put the NSFW tag in this chapter!”

“This chapter is for moving the plot forward, Robin.”

“What plot? It’s two pussies, who own a pussy, who have gotten tired of licking pussy!”

“I’ll need you to give me a dictionary to translate what you just said, Robin.”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I wonder: What would an update from the author look like? Happy with non-science babies? Or divorce?

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

A classic, in my opinion, but it’s not a timeless classic. It was good at the time it was published. There are newer mangas that have done a better job with all characters in their respective manga. I consider this manga a good introduction for new readers in this genre.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
D3ue7mjuwaadmlc%20(1)

Nice to remember this series…

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Seeing that this thread is coming to an end, I’d like to hand out a notification for the best posting-person in this thread: “TEMP”—Is the best posting person in this thread because of clever sentences imbued with humor and concise observations in the manga. The settings of each post changes from honest analysis like it came from the author TO a radio show hosted by manga characters. Very funny, whoever you are, keep it up!

last edited at Nov 2, 2022 4:04AM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ahhh, that’s the best way to scare off a player, the test for commitment. She’s gonna find a way to split/cut-off relationship next issue.

I like the series. Looking forward to its resolution seeing that the plot has accelerated.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This manga shows a decent split between a frugal, humble life for a better future versus a spendthrift, flamboyant life for the present and the lengths to get there either way. I hope the novelty of dating multiple partners doesn’t wear off for her, because that’s when she turns into something she may not want to be identified as in the future.

Funny manga! Keep up the good work.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Milfcookiesimp-1587077247021699072-img1

Then make that pussy say “Meow!”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Bangdacy-1587143779533950977-img1

Now that’s a buffet out of Buffy the Vampire Player!

Probably tastes like pumpkin.

Clueless1
Angel Ranch discussion 31 Oct 13:17
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is gonna get dark fast.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

The end of an era. Smooth story from start to finish. If I imagined “Sasameki Koto” being double length, this would be it. You can get emotionally attached to the characters with a manga this long… which is why I haven’t read all the chapters since updates were kinda slow.

Looking forward to mangaka’s next endeavor. May it take an oblique angled path away from her fine work she just finished—strike a bold path to attract new readers!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Spider stole the scene. Well done!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Dachell_art-1584627617281773569-img1

Holy camel toe, Batman! That’s a total product placement for Spandex!

I thought we were the product placement, Robin.

Only in the 1960’s, Batman!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Shimaketa-1581219288941490176-img1

Budding proctologist or OBGYN? They’re probably just doing homework.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
04119__snail-1584215517069340672-img1

^^^^ SMASH! TV

“I’d buy that for a dollar!”