Forum › Posts by Epsilon04

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Had a blast reading this, it not getting serialized is a crime rip. Thanks for your work again Kirin-kun, you've improved a lot with the releases, they are always great <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Lewdest way to contract AIDS.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I'm torn about this. While it's nice for the childhood friend to get a win, it's obvious that the end game is the poly route (which I don't particularly mind in this case), I would have love seeing an real win for Sayo. Inb4 I'm just talking shit and it will actually end this way though lmao, wouid be hilarious.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Such a lovely series, hadn't noticed it was here too. I love how "In order to draw this manga, I lost many things" is the best note to end the series, fits perfectly (and honestly, as I reader I feel the same)

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Can I be upset about this being so short despite being the only reason I actually looked forward for updates. Main couple just got boring after like 20 chapters and really wanted to see more of Izumi but this just feels like crumbs for us peasants rip. Thanks for translating it though <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

The lack of gratefulness for Daphie's work hurts smh.

Thanks as always Daphie, looking forward for this series, looks super fun.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Squish

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Looks exactly like my kind of stuff. Thanks for the new series team, can't wait for more <3

Epsilon04
Lily System discussion 03 Jan 12:41
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Wonderful ending, loved it.

There's a fair degree of magic realism into it too, with the disappearance of the machine and with how it felt like they ended up looping back into the first time they entered the new world, but overall I don't think it's too important to dwell on that since it feels more like an aesthetic choice to represent what they were talking about souls and bodies and stuff.

Overall it's definitely not a series to think to deep about it, but just an incredibly beautiful ride, would love for Yoshitomi Akihito to make more works like this since their way of drawing weird sci-fi landscapes has to be one of my favourites of all time.

Thanks again for the month of daily bliss team <3

Agree with all of this. And that’s pretty much how the genres work:

Impossible stuff happens because machines = science fiction.

Impossible stuff happens because magic = fantasy.

Impossible stuff happens, no magic, no machines = magic realism.

Impossible stuff happens, maybe some magic and/or machines, maybe not = Yoshitomi Akihito.

Yup, one of the only good things about being from South America is having that rich literary culture, might also be why I tend to prefer stuff like this. And definitely love the twists that Akihito brings to the table with all of their work too.

Epsilon04
Lily System discussion 03 Jan 11:24
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Wonderful ending, loved it.

There's a fair degree of magic realism into it too, with the disappearance of the machine and with how it felt like they ended up looping back into the first time they entered the new world, but overall I don't think it's too important to dwell on that since it feels more like an aesthetic choice to represent what they were talking about souls and bodies and stuff.

Overall it's definitely not a series to think to deep about it, but just an incredibly beautiful ride, would love for Yoshitomi Akihito to make more works like this since their way of drawing weird sci-fi landscapes has to be one of my favourites of all time.

Thanks again for the month of daily bliss team <3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I was losing my mind when I saw the update on pixiv, thanks for the quick update <3

Epsilon04
Lily System discussion 01 Jan 11:15
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Just two more chapters hype. And if Kirin-kun says it's gonna be weird as hell I totally believe, lets go with another Yoshitomi Akihito special

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

While this was the most obvious outcome considering the tone of the series, I'm still pissed honestly. Don't have anything against poly but I really wanted old MC to get with her. Feels kinda cheap since for me but oh well.

You mean she's not?

I guess I’m kinda salty since young MC got to play on easy mode while older MC was the one to actually change the timeline. Also it’s pulling back a bit on this idea that they are separate entities and are now again one and the same. It’s not really a bad situation but not the one I wanted to see since it just feels like it didn’t have the guts to commit (but then again I’m asking for something that clearly was never the intended idea of the author)

Hey now,it's not past MC fault at all. She didn't ask anything. It's just future MC barging in who change her attitude and behavior. I mean, they're still the same person in the end as it was originally future MC timeline so it's normal that a lot of things are the same. Again all the changes who happen to the timeline is her doing, it's not like past MC can do anything about that, she didn't even know it was her future self.

Oh definitely, I'm not blaming young MC at all. Just like I said before, I wanted to see the series go on with older MC as the only partner for Seto since I just don't feel attached to the young one I guess (Also the idea of cucking your past self is interesting on its own), but this outcome is definitely the more logical to come from the series, and honestly also the most positive one, if everyone's happy I can roll with it.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

While this was the most obvious outcome considering the tone of the series, I'm still pissed honestly. Don't have anything against poly but I really wanted old MC to get with her. Feels kinda cheap since for me but oh well.

You mean she's not?

I guess I’m kinda salty since young MC got to play on easy mode while older MC was the one to actually change the timeline. Also it’s pulling back a bit on this idea that they are separate entities and are now again one and the same. It’s not really a bad situation but not the one I wanted to see since it just feels like it didn’t have the guts to commit (but then again I’m asking for something that clearly was never the intended idea of the author)

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Just here to give my thanks for the scanlators for working on this wonderful series. It's been a lovely ride so far and can't wait for more <3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Agreed with Blastaar, Yoshitomi Akihito just isn't the kind fo author that I go into thinking that I'll get super developed and realistic characters but mostly unique settings with incredible artwork and a weird uncanniness with how the characters behave.

Also Hen Na Nee-san exists and that whole experience was one of the most hilarious fever dreams I've ever ventured into so their work hold a special place in my heart, especially if it's the weirder ones.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Double Yoshitomi Akihito release in a day is just pure bliss.

Epsilon04
Lily System discussion 24 Dec 14:04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Pretty sure chapters 10 and 11 happen chronologically before chapter 1 and they work as flashbacks after they fell to the water. I imagine next chapter would be back to the present.

Thanks as always for this Rehashed Scans, daily updates are quite the Christmas present <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

This chapter really got me thinking that Ichika is legitimately the only truly wicked character from this series. Airi and Hina got messed up from their situation driving them further down the spiral (I want to say Airi was equally fucked up at the beginning but the extra with her dream without Hina makes me doubt it).

Ichika on the other side is just vicariously amusing herself with the suffering of others like us, just as the comment above said.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Casual reminder that a lot of this artist's work involve horror and gore which honestly translates pretty well in this series too without even having them into it.

Is this worth binge reading?
I read chapter one and was a li'l bit turned off by the loli blonde's yanyan flips.

I would definitely encourage binging this. It's a delightful read, just think of Nana's yandere tendencies as a quirk from the author.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Heey it's here so I can finally give my thanks to Freedom Scans, followed the series since you guys first picked it up. Lovely story and characters <3

Epsilon04
Lily System discussion 16 Dec 13:40
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Really enjoying Yoshitomi Akihito going nuts with their wacky sci fi sceneries. Love how beautiful this is looking and can't wait for more, thanks for your work <3

Epsilon04
Lily System discussion 14 Dec 17:13
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

More Yoshitomi Akihito yay thanks a lot Reheased Scans <3 can't wait to see what kind of trip this will be.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Thanks for the update Daphie! This new chapter definitely added the depth Konomi lacked in the pre-serial the pre-serial version and makes her current character a lot more easy to empathize instead of just having her as the villain.

That said, still most certainly I'm rooting for double succubus Yukiko x Konami endgame, wonder if the end of this chapter will renew that possibility having a chance still.