Forum › Posts by LilSapphic

LilSapphic
Angel's Toy discussion 27 Sep 19:52
joined Aug 15, 2018

Hot

joined Aug 15, 2018

Did she just straight up murder that girl???

LilSapphic
Image Comments 12 Sep 03:13
joined Aug 15, 2018
84141449_p0

Thought this was an older version of You and Touko

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Awww, I thought this would be a continuation of Akira and Sara

LilSapphic
Image Comments 29 Aug 17:56
joined Aug 15, 2018
Papa

That hand placement by Hana tho, Ooo

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

I don't get what she means "do I have any right to be jealous" why does she blush?

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where the MC is a neet. She used to be working adult but an incident happened at work and she became a shut in. She's addicted to gacha games and her dad fuels her addiction by giving her money because he loves her. She has a little sister and is upset that she got a job before her. The thing is she isn't actually useless, she has pretty good undiscovered skills that her friend realised when the MC helped her with her manga. In one chapter her mother tricks her into a job to help her overcome her fear.

It's Tough Being Neeko

Thank you, that's it

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where the MC is a neet. She used to be working adult but an incident happened at work and she became a shut in. She's addicted to gacha games and her dad fuels her addiction by giving her money because he loves her. She has a little sister and is upset that she got a job before her. The thing is she isn't actually useless, she has pretty good undiscovered skills that her friend realised when the MC helped her with her manga. In one chapter her mother tricks her into a job to help her overcome her fear.

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Huuuuuh? Sensei is spying on a supposed murder???

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Divorce :)

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

DIVORCE! DIVORCE! DIVORCE!

YESSSSSS DIVORCE! DIVORCE! KAORU IS BI!
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO!

YYEEEAAAH GEETT INTOOO ITT!!!
GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

FUCK YEAH TIME TO SIGN THOSE PAPERS!!!

Never thought I'd be joining a chant for divorce but... D I V O R C E

HECK YEAH. LETS GO UTA! LETS GO LESBIAN LETS GOOO

TURN UP THE GAY SHIT

MARRY UTA

GET DIVORCED AND MARRY UTA, HELL YEAH LESBIANS

LilSapphic
Image Comments 29 May 06:17
joined Aug 15, 2018
Eynrtjpuyaa0py8-orig

Can there be a Suits tag pleaseee

last edited at May 29, 2020 6:21AM

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

I hope this gets a sequel, I'd really like to see a continuation, it was really cute

joined Aug 15, 2018

This is sooo cute, I love it already. My face is grinning so much

joined Aug 15, 2018

Who in their sane mind leaves a little kid with a woman who owns games about raping and confining little kids?

You know that playing Fifa doesn't make you a footballer neither playing CoD or Battlefield make you a soldier right ?

You know those are two completely different situations right? If someone enjoys something as sick as confining kids and likes to play games like that I don't think anyone would leave them in a room with a child alone

joined Aug 15, 2018

I wondering, when Mimi supposedly "hurt"her head, did Shiina subconsciously use her healing magic, the sparks that arose from her seemed like the same on from the plant.

I feel like when the doctor (Furan Sensei) said she was irreplaceable it was foreshadowing and irony that she's going to be Shiina's precessor and is going to have to look after Mimi after she's gone.

joined Aug 15, 2018

Yeah, it's usually the cliche case that a character (Shiina) thinks they're ordinary and not "powerful" when in actuality they have some untouched power hidden within them.

The ending scene is foreshadowing that Shiina had this untapped ability to bring the ~almost dead flower (mimi) back to life. But that's just a theory, a gay theory.

LilSapphic
Image Comments 22 Jul 17:36
joined Aug 15, 2018
Dz8bl5cu0aedrru

Where do you guys read the raws?

joined Aug 15, 2018

Here's Chapter 5 Raw Version:
https://comic.pixiv.net/viewer/stories/55937