Forum › Posts by myy

joined Jul 12, 2018

i don't feel so good about how this is going.... i feel angst in the air...

joined Jul 12, 2018

Disgusting, it would be better if there were no filthy men in the manga.

completly agree the shitty ending ruined it all! i fell deceived by the tags! i can feel sh*tty drama coming! and the sh*tty "moving on" moral of all yuri with bad endings as if it was the easiest thing on earth making you waste your time over a story leading to nothing at least! curse the husband seriously.

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 9:38PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

i can't believe the girl aoi loved was actually kana!!! how did she come to think kana would hate her considering how shy and nice she is with everyone? that makes me sad!

myy
Citrus discussion 26 Jul 02:14
joined Jul 12, 2018

I'm now thinking that the ending might be bittersweet considering the title of this manga cos citrus tastes bitter, sweet and sour.

so this ISN'T going to end well. bittersweet is in itself a bad ending anyway.

myy
Citrus discussion 25 Jul 21:19
joined Jul 12, 2018

for myself (and it's only a personal opinion not the truth) mei is just a heartless b*tch who never intend to return yuzu's feeling until the moment she really began to realise that she was "in love". plus she is a coward! she never face yuzu to tell her the truth. as someone said this is a betrayal. because it's mei who made move on yuzu (she kissed her without a warning it was almost as if she wanted to rape her) so when she qualifie herself as "twisted" for me it's kinda true. for me she will stay the sicko who made a move on her new "sister" on their first meeting only to constantly reject her (sadistic?) AND the coward unable to face her true feelings and unable to be honest with others. (sorry but leaving your "girlfriend" with just a letter to explain how you bretrayed her all along it's really the most cowardly thing i could imagine.) and i apologize for those who like mei.i also agree with the other post saying that yuzu as also been an idiot! that far too true. she IS too naive! looks like a SM relationship! mei is torturing yuzu and yuzu seems to want more!

last edited at Jul 25, 2018 9:25PM

myy
Citrus discussion 25 Jul 17:00
joined Jul 12, 2018

I honestly think Sabu knows exactly what she is doing. People have been interpreting this as a sweet love story for some reason, but it's not sweet right? It's bittersweet, as Sabu always said, so we are basically being the audience to a love train-wreck. We are meant to see it as a mostly one-sided, unfair love story. Mei is not the hero, she is the villain and the princess being rescued at the same time. People will see her differently according to their experiences. I wouldn't even discard a bitter ending at this point, but even what a happy or bitter ending would constitute is different for different people, again according to whether they see Mei as the villain or the fragile princess.

Personally in my opinion the ideal partner for Yuzu would be Harumin, but I don't want her to be with Harumin either because Yuzu friend-zoned Harumin so hard and Matsuri deserves Harumin much more at this point. So, I kinda wish for Mei to not get married and they both go their separate ways, grow up and meet up as adults to finish the unresolved feelings if any.

i completly agree with you. especially about what you said about harumi. but if mei got married so be it! she isn't honest and for me she don't deserves happiness. so if she spend her life with a man she don't love only because of business well whatever. i just don't want to see yuzu suffer (ONCE again!)

last edited at Jul 25, 2018 5:04PM

myy
Citrus discussion 25 Jul 14:14
joined Jul 12, 2018

once again it's yuzu running after her as***le sister who'd rather keep her family sh*tty inheritance and being some random guy breeding cow than live happilly evef after with her yuzu who actually REALLY loves her.... can someone explain to me WHY people still ship mei X yuzu and WHY yuzu keep chasing such an As***le as mei while mei didn't put any effort in their relationship since the BEGINNING? please tell me i want to understand.

last edited at Jul 25, 2018 2:15PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

It's got the drama tag and it's my fault for opening it anyways. Sigh.
I still ship though.

well just so you know this author ONLY does bad endings! almost all his / her stories are depessing as fuck and completly pointless so you've been warned.

last edited at Jul 12, 2018 11:35PM