Forum › Posts by DerMetzger

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018
Googoogaga733-1487806169133764608-img1

The pic drpepperfan posted in the comments loaded before the actual image on my phone and I was very, very confused for a moment.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Am I the only one who thinks Mask's hairstyle is effin adorable?

joined Jun 28, 2018

Jeeeeeeesus... Well, that didn't take long. One chapter in and I'm already completely invested.

Goddamn it... Why couldn't I have found this after it had been out for a good while? I don't have anything more of it to read yet... :(

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

SUDDEN RETURN TO NSFW CONTENT

joined Jun 28, 2018

I'm thinking Chiyo was in love with Indou's Mom, and clearly Indou's Mom is straight or forced to be. Maybe both were forced to be. Chiyo held back Indou's Mom in battle, and it's her fault such a good soldier died. So she sees the same romantic feelings and wants to stop it so Indou can be a good soldier, and Kagami won't get hurt like Chiyo did.

I'm actually hoping this isn't the case because it's so cliche and predictable it hurts. Life kinda is cliche and predictable though.

Well personally I think of something more wicked, like kagami's mom was in love with chiyo, and since she's dead she's doing a transfer over shinobu, and decided to put her daughter away from shinobu when she saw shibobu being heels over head for kagami since she wants to keep her for herself.

edit: in more clear ways: kagami's mom is "raising" a new chiyo (through shinobu), and don't want her daughter to meddle in her masterplan

I'm with you on that one. Kagami's mom is 100% trying to separate Shinobu and Kagami so she can transplant her lost love. Really looking forward to seeing Kagami's reaction when she realizes it. I'm sure it'll force her to completely shatter that tsundere facade and let Shinobu see just how much she actually cares.

joined Jun 28, 2018

I was genuinely concerned for the ending when she left, so glad things came back around

joined Jun 28, 2018

This cliffhanger is fuckin KILLING me...

joined Jun 28, 2018

I'm thinking Chiyo was in love with Indou's Mom, and clearly Indou's Mom is straight or forced to be. Maybe both were forced to be. Chiyo held back Indou's Mom in battle, and it's her fault such a good soldier died. So she sees the same romantic feelings and wants to stop it so Indou can be a good soldier, and Kagami won't get hurt like Chiyo did.

I'm actually hoping this isn't the case because it's so cliche and predictable it hurts. Life kinda is cliche and predictable though.

Chiyo isn't in love with Indou's mom. Indou Chiyo IS Indou's mom. :p

I'm assuming you mean Kagami's mom was in love with Indou's mom, to which I agree. As for Kagami's mom being the reason for Indou's mom's death tho... I'd never considered that. Interesting idea.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Smol puppy gf had me fuckin ROLLING

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Reading this manga again (for like the 6th or 8th time) and there is one stupid line that will always have me giggling uncontrollably in Ch. 6, but I don't know why.

"Thanks Tenko. Thenko."

It's so damn stupid... Why can't I stop laughing?

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

It's been over two years since I first read this story and it still gets me right in the feels

DerMetzger
Citrus + discussion 07 Feb 15:02
joined Jun 28, 2018

Is June 16th part 2 missing the first page? Just the way it kinda starts with Yuzu hugging Mei randomly saying "me too" seems like we're missing something...

DerMetzger
Image Comments 06 Feb 15:29
joined Jun 28, 2018
Yasashii_naizou_1291614575775764482

I hope the rest of your life is filled with lego on the floor and someone stealing all your shoes

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

... more

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

That was absolutely amazing... Wow... I am genuinely short of words right now.

Anyone else spend the entirety of chapter 44 saying "holy shit" over and over and over, though?

DerMetzger
Image Comments 14 Jan 18:54
joined Jun 28, 2018
Ekjphrfvkaa1zhd-orig

^
Don't forget how she teased us with the hope of something like that, maybe being possible early on in Citrus with Mei straight up sliding her hand down the front of Yuzu's pants. I know Mei was doing it only to fuck with Yuzu but, after reading Partners, it still gave me hope for just how far Saburouta would let those two go.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Kaoru fuckin kills me, lol...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

I love this series so damn much...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

The way Eli straight barged her way into Honoka's heart, made herself comfortable, and just waited for her to be ok with it is so Goddamn adorable

DerMetzger
Age 15 discussion 08 Sep 21:58
joined Jun 28, 2018

Every single time I see Anna's friends, in my head I hear:

"Hello..? It's Takako? It is kako..? ...well, you know, y... You fuckin call me, Takako? Ok? "

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

...but where did their nipples run off to, tho?

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

It's been a long while since I checked up on this series, I think the last chapter I read was 207, so I knew I had a lot of catching up to do....

But... 209, tho... When Mari finally told Yuu that she loved her, my jaw literally dropped, lol... I mean, I know they'd been building a towards that moment for a long time, so it shouldn't have been a COMPLETE surprise, but I wasn't expecting it there. Mari and Yuu have been my favorite couple for a good while now, so I actually teared up, I was so happy about it, lol...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

DerMetzger posted:

For some reason, I really love how Eli just straight barged her way into Hanoka's life, made herself comfortable, and just waited for her to be ok with the situation. It's friggin adorable. Lol...

OMFG Totally! LOLOLOL

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

For some reason, I really love how Eli just straight barged her way into Hanoka's life, made herself comfortable, and just waited for her to be ok with the situation. It's friggin adorable. Lol...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

I'm so glad I'm alive = *sniffle
I'm so glad I was able to fall in love with you = *sobbing

Beautifully done, I absolutely loved it

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 12:27AM