You said it right

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I guess he's the obsessive kind then.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I get it and all but something about this felt uncomfortably tense. I don't like anyone here. Oh well, thanks for the work regardless.

I honestly loved the tension here. Some good tense hatesex to soothe my soul

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man, life ain't easy for Tokiko.
Family tries to murder her, then her whole family dies, then she's attempted murdered again? Rough times.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Oh my god I need more of this

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

last edited at May 24, 2022 5:47AM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

that is a really cute rabbit tho. hard to refuse the offer

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"Could you please quit your job and become her wife?"

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

no way, they didn't even move in together?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This was pretty nice actually. The art seems a bit inconsistent in some places, but I kinda like the mature look they're given (maybe a bit too mature for HSers even?)

Feel like there's no obvious villain here, there's just two girls who both have their issues to deal with. I think the romance between them was the right choice, but they definitely have a lot to work on, so the ending and how abrupt it was felt a bit off to me. And the apparent resolution that Rin's now completely diverted her attention to Momoka and essentially reversed the role of being the possessive, I think it's a bit unsatisfying.

After Rin walked past her friends and clung onto Momoka all day, I thought to myself that I hope she doesn't just abandon the friend she had, but I guess that's exactly what she does in the end.
On top of that, her convincing herself that Momoka will eventually leave her if she doesn't give her enough attention seems to me to go directly against everything that happened before this confession. I mean, Momoka literally said a day before that she was with others only to make Rin notice her (even if, as others have stated, that statement doesn't make sense), but Rin just completely ignores that? It makes me wonder what the point even was to spill it out like that.

I don't mean to say that I would've wanted a somewhat more "clichéd" happy ending, because I don't, but I think if the author really wanted to go down the "yandere Rin" route, they should've given the resolution a bit more cook time (I'm not sure it was ended by author choice or something else). Otherwise, an ending where Rin is still not entirely sure but they're both still willing to give it a go would in my eyes be a more fitting ending without adding additional chapters, where they obviously still have issues to iron out but at least are starting to be more open towards each other. Being on the right path, basically.

Still a nice a read though.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Damn, setting themselves up for the incest route without incest, huh.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Even with very little going on, plot-wise, I really like these chapters where they just hang out. It's nice and wholesome, and it's clear how much they care for each other.

I think we often forget that they are also other relationships we can have than just friendship and romantic relations. Just being connected to a very deep level without having to be sexually attracted to each other is also a very beautiful thing and this manga portraits it very nicely!

Yep, pretty much exactly my thoughts

last edited at Apr 21, 2022 6:22AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Damn.
I would've taken the hot teacher in a heartbeat. Need a mature and elegant woman who's actually super horny on the inside in my life

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Looking forward to them not having a hot making out session and then not having steamy sex afterwards

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"Wow so you traveled into the past, changed the future and now have amnesia as a result? Damn, that's crazy. Anyway, wanna fuck?"
I'm glad the manga ended just as quality as it started. Looking forward to the mangaka's next work.

This is too true, lol.
I'm just happy to see Seto having become the dom. Best ending I could've hoped for

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Surprised to see people be so harsh on TongTong's mom (or well, not really). I mean, she's practically oozing with love and affection for her daughter, even if she's a bit of a scatterbrain and really bad at this "let me just talk to this woman"-thing. She's doing her best, and that's what matters, I think.
And there's nothing wrong with her seeing men at her own pace, anyway. I found it pretty refreshing to see.
I'd take her over Li's mom any day.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Honestly a great chapter to read in the morning. Gets me right going for the day

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

That position at the end does not look comfortable, but it's a cute sight nonetheless.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Nah, you should absolutely prioritize getting an education over being an idol.

For sure.
But there should still be room for yuri!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

threesome with yourself POGGERS

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Haven't seen this one before and oh boy. The premise is wild. Assaulting someone's kid to attempt to drown him in order to save him from choking on a dumpling? I only wish I was even half as creative when it came to writing.

I feel it got maybe a bit tamer towards the end, and I'm for more exploration on some of these characters (like Komachi). Though it genuinely surprises me that people (including the teachers) insist on blaming her for everything when she, on multiple occasions even, have been witnessed to put her life in danger to save others; hell, she even got an award for it.
Also, gotta say, this school is cursed man, with just how many deaths would've happened if it wasn't for our MC.
Also also, I'm guessing the scene in the beginning and the dream she had midway through hints at the story's climax? Like, a massacre'll happen because of Satsuki, somehow. Maybe the grim reaper taking his due after all the lives saved by her? Idk how many chapters there are planned to be.

On an unrelated note. I don't really feel there's much yuri in here? It's pretty subtext in my eyes. But I don't really care, the whole ride is really enjoyable.

last edited at Mar 11, 2022 6:14AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I tried looking up aromantic and it doesn't seem like a perfectly descriptive term... Like it seems to describe people not having the emotional desperation (i.e. passion) found in crushes, but a lot of romantic love doesn't have that either... The problem seems to be with the term romance itself, "romantic" love is usually composed of like 1 to 3 different types of love out of like 4 or so distinct types of romantic love, it often doesn't contain any emotional desperation (if the couple is safely established for instance). So it ends up that aromantic people can be romantically in love? Maybe there just isn't a better term or maybe I'm wrong about what being aromantic is? idk.

Love is honestly a really complicated topic.
Romantic love as far as I'm concerned is defined as a strong (romantic) attraction to someone, but ofc that doesn't really explain anything. It's different for everyone, anyway; but "emotional desperation" is not something I've ever experienced, yet I'm clearly romantically attracted to people.
It's maybe got something to do with certain types of intimacy? Like, in the case of MC, she's clearly exhibiting attraction to Yoriko, but it seems to be mostly a) aesthetic, and b) a general longing for "closeness," but not necessarily intimacy like making out, snuggling, holding hands, etc.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

She’s some strange combo of tsundere and mom friend

A tsundere mom that would bang her own daughter

Series when?

Isn't that 1x1/2 ?

I'm surprised just how accurate of a description that is for 1x1/2

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Claire's tsundere vibes remind me of the vibe I get from what I've seen of Saijou Claudine in doujins/arts, with the kinda refined lady who cannot for the life of her be honest about her feelings and ends up being really aggressive about it, but is actually really sweet when it comes to it. Maybe as mentioned above himedere is a better term, idk.

So far I haven't felt Claire has opened up all that much, so I find it a bit hard to imagine them eventually having kids even--but I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes down.

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 10:30AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I like that it hasn't yet taken a turn for the "oh it turns out it's mutual love haha," instead it's continuing down the route of melancholy/bittersweet-ness that I hoped for. And even if the MC has a clear crush on Yoriko, it doesn't seem to be necessarily sexual.

Not really a fan of the art (faces look a bit derpy sometimes) but I can overlook that. And yeah as someone mentioned that tree looked kinda dead lol.