Forum › Posts by DivineAlexandra

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

He said he found skirts comfortable to wear so I expect him to continue wearing them even with his guy-body

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I liked it

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

n i c e

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Do most of the people recollect their thoughts only while bathing?

How do you do your introspection if not while lathering yourself up in suggestive poses?

Perhaps their introspection is done by situating themselves in suggestive poses at another location, like the bed or the couch?
Can't speak from experience, of course.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Reiichi is really out here thinking he was doing the best he could, while a bit naïve he seems to have had the best intents in his heart. I can't say that aiming for a (romantically) loveless marriage seems extremely shocking to happen Japan.

DivineAlexandra
Yuru Oyako discussion 19 Jul 00:53
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Strip! Strip! Strip!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Yea I'm definitely feeling like this won't pan out...

Not only is the miscommunication severe, but Saeko has some heavy shit she desperately needs to sort out. The top/bot dynamic is fine on its own and all, but the way she refused letting Miwa touch her... I dunno man. I understand Miwa being upset about it, and as much as she's been useless throughout the manga, she's at least putting in the effort to understand her gf.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

At long last, progress on the couple

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This story is feeling more and more like an absolute mess, and I'm completely fine with that

About Kan, Miho was not treating him particularly nice so I understand his grumpy attitude in that setting (he's still a major asshole ofc), and he's clearly not having a great time in life.

On another note, Kan saying "I want to die" is the most relatable thing said in this manga so far

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 11:28PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

They had to do me like that with the ending, just as she was about to unleash the full might of character development!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This would make Lenin proud, I'm sure of it

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

We need more lewd cuddling

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Ponytail Hino is my favourite Hino

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Sakura's reactions when her dad says it'd be hell if she ended up as a guy and how she'd make a great wife makes me feel like there's something else there as well. It could be that she wished she could be/have been born a guy, even if it would just be caused by a wish to be as free as Mogu. Just something that I thought was interesting, since she's almost the opposite of Mogu in the sense that she seems to prefer a more "boyish" attire.

On another note... I hate when people say shit like "I'm working hard so you can eat". This is such an idiotic attitude to have and is irrelevant when it comes down to it. It's not his family's fault he has to work hours and hours on end to get a decent wage, no need to use them as his punching bag.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is absolutely fantastic, I needed this yuri harem in my life

the ultimate battle between pure yuri and shameless yuri, where in the end, they'll realise they can blend it both together to create the ultimate yuri

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

USELESS LESBIAN

USELESSBIAN

coining this term

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

this chapter: wow this is so fluffy and nice I love it
last page: bruh

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

AAAAIUSAHNDKASDHJIASUD%%%% SAIUDAIOSDUYHAIUSDHAIUSDNY6¨&%&&*(&8

I couldn't've said it better myself

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This looks pretty and is an enjoyable read, can't wait for the ensuing drama to escalate

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

What are you suppose to do with this? I mean I know what most people do with graphic sexual material. However that just seems creepy and wrong here.

I suppose it's meant to excite those that are into yuri pedophilia
it didn't really do much for me either but it was worth a shot

What are tags

The tags don't exactly answer his question

last edited at May 22, 2020 11:16AM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Ahhh, the cult grows

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I loved this a lot, I have no clue about the Spanish but I liked that it was included

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

It throws me a bit off how the mother always refers to her daughter as, well, "daughter"
Is she not supposed to have a name?

But I gotta say that even as someone who's very into incest, this really hits the uncanny valley fast
Intriguing read

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wow, this is some messed up degeneracy at play here...

Looking forward to more

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I saw twins and immediately hoped for incest

I should be careful what I wish for.