Forum › Posts by Jamal_Williams69

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018
Fhugwmsagaaeg2a

Bruh, she leaking. That's an entire puddle.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Yuri goggles on. There was definitely something going on between manager and Mizuki.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

I thought the "we have too much sex" thing was supposed to be a running gag, but turns out it was waaay more serious, sheesh.

Jamal_Williams69
Angel Ranch discussion 31 Oct 18:15
joined May 13, 2018

Wtf did I just read? But also hell yeah, MC doesn't give a fucc

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Black-haired friend is pretty darn sharp.

joined May 13, 2018

Ain't no way she just microwaved that

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

20 times...

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Already crystal clear that Chinatsu is best girl. Glad the author embraced their inner horni to create this.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

No way author-san just leaves us (and them) hanging like that

joined May 13, 2018

Well clearly, the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Wait, what?

joined May 13, 2018

This author's definitely got a thing for pinching the clit lmao

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Holy shit, that was way creepier than I thought it would be. Way to screw things up, mom.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Been a while since I've read a manga where I dislike every character... Nanase can't find it in herself to give a shit about her girl lol, but at least she isn't actively cheating.

joined May 13, 2018

Uh... Well, it was honestly better than I expected based on the tags.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

You know something ain't right when (you start believing that) your pets are judging you.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

The first few pages were so cute, and then things got really wild lmao. Not sure Emi is going to last if all their nights go like that.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Read a dramatic first chapter for a thrilling new yuri manga.
Came to the forum to check the happy comments.
Found dozens of angry messages denouncing a character's actions as morally wrong.
Just another Dynasty day.

Word. Like yeah the touching was pretty uncomfortable, but the author is writing a horny teenager who is unable to control their feelings. It was supposed to make people feel that way, so I'm a little surprised at the outrage.

last edited at Apr 16, 2022 8:59PM

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Well, she really couldn't control herself lol. She got hit with the best friends line real quick.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Finally got the chance to read this over, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how big an improvement it is over the original. My prediction for the endgame is that Fuu ends up with Yukiko, and Nozomi picks up the rebound after she gets to know Konomi better, but maybe the author will do something crazy.

Jamal_Williams69
Sakura discussion 15 Apr 02:54
joined May 13, 2018

I love authors who love the childhood friends tag. Sad that we didn't get a time lapse or reunion though :(

joined May 13, 2018

To the surprise of literally no one lmao. Mira's still got it.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Had to read it twice to really understand what was going on in the beginning, but bruhhh

Edit: Really unfortunate. Not only did she never find out how Kotone felt about her, but this all happened because she was trying to hide her feelings from her.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 7:15PM

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

It ain't fair that something this short can make me feel so sad

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Oooh yeah, this one takes me back. Not sure the plot ever stuck with me, but I did think the relationship between the MCs was super cute.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Aww shit, so many yuri stories with twins end up like this :(

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 10:40PM