Forum › Posts by LLENN

joined Apr 8, 2018

Unless of course if the girl ends up being a guy in the old world, in which case she should just stay in the new one.

She said Lily already existed in the old world.

joined Apr 8, 2018

I think that he is a homophobic, if you read good the page you will understand...i know where this going, and how this story slowly is becoming from good to SHIT

Either way it's obvious she's gonna fall in love with Lily, the question is whether Lily is straight or not in the original world because I don't see this ending with her in this world forever. Making anyone named Lily straight would be a crime, so I don't think she'll be, but obviously there will be some drama once she goes back while she tries to figure this out.

joined Apr 8, 2018

since apparently being into guys is a part of being a girl (his entire personality started getting rewritten because he turned into a girl).

See, this fits with what chiffoncake was saying about the author and what he means with the word "normal".

last edited at Dec 30, 2018 7:21PM

joined Apr 8, 2018

Pretty sure homonormative isn't a word.

LLENN
Image Comments 29 Dec 22:06
joined Apr 8, 2018
Dvq1cjrvsaewjkd-orig

^^Those are part of the lyrics of the ending, personally I'd have picked the "we'll always be together" part of the song for this picture.

joined Apr 8, 2018

Oh shit, I had forgotten about Inori no Uta, that caught me off-guard. As touching as this story was I wish it had focused more on the girls being adult couples, like Yuuna and Tougou.

joined Apr 8, 2018

A yuri harem with cute as fuck art style? Count me in. Also, if Minorin really ends up with 100 girls in her harem, would that make her the only harem protagonist to bewitch half a school?

Go read Slow Start.

LLENN
Image Comments 15 Aug 01:03
joined Apr 8, 2018
Dkhol-nuyaal9fh-orig

Now Kon leans in and copies that gesture with her lips.

LLENN
Image Comments 23 Jul 22:10
joined Apr 8, 2018
08ebdxh

^Yes, it's pretty good and gay.

joined Apr 8, 2018

Sauce for either one please. cx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsvFlOvGuE

joined Apr 8, 2018

Pretty cute.

LLENN
Slow Start discussion 11 Apr 18:59
joined Apr 8, 2018

At least add Eiko x Kiyose to this chapter, the tag already exists.

LLENN
Image Comments 08 Apr 11:22
joined Apr 8, 2018
Dzyahkgvaaiwxt_-orig

Yeah, you should watch it, it's not just subtext.