Forum › Posts by Kundara

joined Feb 17, 2018

Can't we appreciate just how fucking long it took for her to realize that was the same person?
Like, they have the same height, build, mole and presumably the exact same voice(Unless she was talkin' in some kind of weird Bane voice while wearing that mask)

Not to mention that Jerkface-kun recognized her instantly the first time he saw her in the store.

It is beyond credibility but I dunno some part of me also thinks it's not so odd. As someone who is very androgynous and regularly confuses people, I've noticed that after the initial " hello ma'am, er sir, er ma'am, er sir" people decide what gender I am and after that they just don't update with new information. It takes a lot for them to switch later. She thinks onii san is a man and that expectation colors her perception of store Mitsuki in a way she doesn't experience when interacting with her at school

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 11:48PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

I love this chapter. It's refreshing to read something emotionally grounded for a change and I hope they explore Aya's feelings more rather than quickly move past the misunderstanding.

Also I hate to say it but it feels like a platonic ending fits this series better, much as it pains me because this comic had the best yearning expressions art ever.

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 10:39PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

This comic never struck me as anything more than an excuse for the author to talk about their vtube nerdery. It'll probably be hijinks until the very end with a quick wrap up

joined Feb 17, 2018

Ugh I can't wait to see more. Aya has good reason be both hurt and also feel like crawling into a hole out of embarrassment, this would be some very justified drama if the author decides to go there

joined Feb 17, 2018

I favor the villainess any% best ending speedrun world record

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 12:09AM

joined Feb 17, 2018

Never has a useless lesbian been simultaneously so smooth

joined Feb 17, 2018

That feels like something she'd notice sooner, rather than later, especially if Mitsuki keeps doing things like accidentally kabedoning her or whatever you want to call the way she gave back that earbud in the fourth chapter.

"Haha oh my god I just accidentally kabedoned you again. Crazy how that keeps happening, this is what the fourth time? I swear I'm not doing this on purpose please believe me"

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 12:31AM

joined Feb 17, 2018

Chapter 11 back on the first page. Don't think I've ever see something fall off and then come back again, everyone clicking next on 10.1 eh

joined Feb 17, 2018

Teruko should be like "so my friend who I have a crush on started watching my stream should I tell them who I am" on stream so she can watch Sukoya spontaneously combust

joined Feb 17, 2018

Wasn't really debating. I guess I was just a bit incredulous about two Japanese highschool girls bonding over a 30 year old American rock music. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty cool. I always like seeing American culture in manga. it's just weird

We haven't taken this discussion back to the mangaka. I mean, it seems like it would be exactly as unlikely for the probably young, female Japanese mangaka to be interested enough in that kind of music to want to make a lead who was into it, as for the character to exist. And yet, here we are.

The artist is fluent in English, obviously I don't know their circumstances but it wouldn't surprise me if they had some mixed cultural influences growing up. Maybe a third culture kid

joined Feb 17, 2018

Is this whole story a recursive commentary on gay women escaping into fiction as an outlet for their self repressed sexuality lol

joined Feb 17, 2018

I see a guitar too I'm sure she can use that to woo Aya

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/20177
You bet she will

Oh snap
God the artist is good a drawing longing expressions
It almost moves something inside my dead soul

joined Feb 17, 2018

...is black nail polish hard to remove? Can't say I ever noticed lol

Mine's a pain in the ass but I also have never worn any other color so I can't compare lol.

The bigger issue (from what ive heard, ive never worn nail polish before) is that taking it off so frequently will destroy your nails pretty much. It would be a cool plot point if once Mitsuki is found out by Aya, Aya convinces her to be a little more open at school and so she can start keeping the nail polish on without constantly stripping it

It's not really clear how often she's at the shop but yeah I used to change my nail polish a lot and stopped swapping out colors so much because it was rough on my nails.

Anyway I find really funny that she's like oh no my nail polish, here get a good look at my face instead lol

I see a guitar too I'm sure she can use that to woo Aya

last edited at Jun 1, 2022 11:02PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

I want to get kidnapped and taken stargazing by a gay girl

Seriously, I've always wanted to go see what it's like away from light pollution, kyaa kyaa-ing with a gay woman is icing on top

joined Feb 17, 2018

...is black nail polish hard to remove? Can't say I ever noticed lol

joined Feb 17, 2018

Gyaru has no game, that is funny.

She gave out her number real smooth. I think she has intermittent game. It comes and goes as necessary.

It's like war, really. Morale is higher on the attack and you go into battle with a plan but as time goes on friction erodes your ability to follow it. In his lesser known work "On Yuri" Clausewitz notes...

joined Feb 17, 2018

Wow, grown ups depicted behaving in a somewhat responsible fashion. I can't believe it, I won't believe it. XD

Seriously, the mild surprise is refreshing lol

Kundara
Boyfriend discussion 25 Mar 21:14
joined Feb 17, 2018

Comp het is a hell of a drug

joined Feb 17, 2018

It's sweet but reading this I always feel like they haven't been dating that long where them being married implies otherwise

Kundara
joined Feb 17, 2018

This is advanced levels of gay disaster

Kundara
Ikoku Nikki discussion 23 Jan 22:37
joined Feb 17, 2018

I'm on chapter 30 and I feel attacked by how relatable Makio is, I feel like I'm being read to filth lol

Kasamachi feels fantastical on some level, I don't think I'd ever imagined finding a partner who didn't mind my allergy to ritual, I've never been so interested in how a het relationship plays out before but I'm totally invested to see what their relationship dynamic is gonna be like

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 10:39PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

joined Feb 17, 2018

Just a neurotypical girl doing neurotypical things

it's only polite to give a heads up before dropping something like that on someone, makes sense to me

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 12:55PM

Kundara
Inversion discussion 13 Oct 21:38
joined Feb 17, 2018

لكل الي قالوا هذا اخر تشابتر بسرعة take it back!

كل يوم نبتعد عن الله

joined Feb 17, 2018

Never had an orgasm via making out damn, that sounds great

Also I love this teacher talking to himself like he's a Guard in Skyrim

"Must have been my imagination"

I have, it's embarrassing -_-