Forum › Posts by greyscale

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Perfect! Except maybe yandere part.
And she didn't lost her eye. It's just a patch to hide her black eye.

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

Depends. Parents maybe too busy at jobs, teachers don't give a heck and police overload with things a lot worse so they didn't care about "minor" cases like this one.

I almost killed on of the bullies back in my school days. I'm glad I didn't. Because literally no one cares if you're bullied or not, but if you kill someone you're became a murderer and this will have a lot of bad consequences for you.

Actually teachers can and MUST stop this. When I saw someone being bullied I just make sit down all bullies to their sorry asses and tell them that if I see that again they WILL regret it. And lucky me because I have some degree of freedom and I can just literally throw out and ban from attending my classes anyone who troubles their classmates or interfere with my lessons. Sometimes their parents bring them back but I always make one condition that this never ever happen again. And they didn't promise it to me, they promise it to their parents so if anything this will be their family problems, not mine.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Last two panels on page 34 are pure harassment. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

joined Jan 12, 2018

So far so good. It's funny enough and I just hope this didn't go creepy Tsubakuma way.
And damn, those ghost's butt'sters!

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

So nice. And then Scary page 26.
She even reminds me of Tomoko from "It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!"
Didn't familiar with this title so for a second I wonder if she mixed something in that potion.

greyscale
Image Comments 10 May 10:22
joined Jan 12, 2018
7253464_p0

@ Takkyomi:
Toaru Majutsu no Index III announced. Let's us hope Railgun will follow.

joined Jan 12, 2018

Umiko such a badass!

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

And now we're scissoring. Wait, what?..

greyscale
OL x Gyaru discussion 05 May 04:34
joined Jan 12, 2018

It's likely something similar. There is a practice in Japan where schoolgirls will go on dates with older people for money. The fact that they didn't seem well aquainted with each other and the mention of how expensive she is would seem to support this.

Enjo kōsai, huh?
I'm afraid in that case it's not very yurish since this gyaru may don't really care is it man or woman. It's a turn off I'd say.

joined Jan 12, 2018

The important thing about borscht is to use knife to chop vegetables. Do not use grater or taste will be poor.
Russian text on the canned food: an army special beef stew.

joined Jan 12, 2018

I don't know how I should respond to the MC's line about girls past their first menstruation. This manga is filth....But I'll keep reading it.

Yep. Count me in. It goes from 100 to 0 within single second chapter. I just hope it didn't get worse from here or I can't read it.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Seriously Mikage-chan keep yourself together!

greyscale
Summer Fuse discussion 27 Apr 13:36
joined Jan 12, 2018

The plot device kun also the one who grab Megu by shirt at the second page and pull her back.
Maybe he is really an airhead. But on the page 10 I'm sure he noticed that Tsuchiya-san watches them off. Maybe it's not the case here and far-fetched but if you have Rich Imagination you can suspect that he intentionally playing on her nerves and making her jealous. If it's one-sided nothing changes. But if not he can help those two to be together even by playing a villain. Ichikabachika. Questionable trick but everything works for the plot I guess.

greyscale
Image Comments 08 Apr 15:41
joined Jan 12, 2018
67972650_p0

^ Exactly my thoughts.

greyscale
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 07:17
joined Jan 12, 2018

So yeah, i rambled way too much this time, ill try to keep this stuff shorter in the future haha.

Just read your other posts and it was interesting and gives a lot of food for thought.
I'm glad that there are people who share their life experience but without aggressively imposing their point of view. Though it maybe offtopic here, but anyway thank you.

Latest chapters really gives that feeling about "late husband substitute".
But on other hand if that was the only case Akira will be more suitable than the Asuka. As I understand they both resembles Ayako's late husband but she choose Asuka over Akira, so I guess there is more than just appearance and/or mothering. Still there are many uncertain things that we don't know about.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

UNIVEEEERSE

Laughing out loud. Just remember that scene from anime where they running around naked.
Now I demand a Comedy tag.

joined Jan 12, 2018

√-̅1̅ out of 10.
Will read it again!

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

And now, we need Drama

Yep. Don't want to ruin the fun, but this unsure "...next year eh..." on page 7 looks very suspicious.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Not sure why but actual song that stuck in my head while I read this was Counting the Roses from the D2 game by Kenji Eno.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Error code: 0xc00000e
Madokami couldn't be loaded because a require ribbon is missing or contains errors.

The title may be inspired by this situation described in afterword:

"I was off my pace, data was lost, and my hard drive crashed."

joined Jan 12, 2018

"As long as I can sell it..."

You got the bonus plan.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Whaaat, two women readily admitting their feelings for each other and deciding to give it a shot without any drama? That goes against every bit of conventional wisdom that yuri manga has taught me!

I'm almost certain that this was meant to be an epic drama about them each lying to each other and finally finding the courage to admit their feelings, but the author lost most of the pages, left only with the very beginning and the end. That's the only rational explanation for its current state.

Paraphrasing Michelangelo's one can say that the author just cut off all unnecessary things in this story.

greyscale
Image Comments 05 Mar 11:14
joined Jan 12, 2018
greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

I know it is extra effort but I think If tags will spoil a punchline and the uploader cares to, simply leave said tags off, just for like 1 day, then change them. 90% of readers will have read it by then.

This story titled "Rich Imagination". Isn't it already in the name?

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

The first man I've seen in mochi manga lol

Just wait Mochi will later reveals that guy to be actually a girl XD

If he was reborn as a girl in his next life he definitely can join them.

greyscale
Image Comments 21 Feb 09:07
joined Jan 12, 2018
63501122_p9

That's some kabedon for you. And here I am thinking that it can't be more lewd than this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/8532
My imagination must be just poor. And I'm not sure she can see anything because that skirt are long enough to cover both sides equally. So I guess she's just embarrassed. But it's not like you can't lift skirt up a bit just for that.
Also with awesome kabedon as this one you can right from the start set your intentions clear for the person you like. I'm sure you even needn't to say a word after that.