Forum › Posts by seungwanderlust

seungwanderlust
Age 15 discussion 11 Mar 12:24
joined Dec 23, 2017

I... it’s like watching a dumpster fire. It’s so bad but I can’t look away

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I hope she misses the deadline lol. That way we get a story arc about the best friend’s feelings and how THAT’S gonna get resolved. I’d personally be okay with it if they don’t get together; the tone of this manga has been kinda like, grim situations but they try to make the best of it. I feel that it would be consistent with the preceding chapters.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Was deadass about to give up I legit felt stupid trying to read it kasjdkfj thank you for the two versions!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I guess I'm also with the bunch that literally thought this manga was over omg??? I'm very happy to have been wrong about that though, this was pretty good :D Hopefully Sensei can show the father just how serious she is, and show how they've set their boundaries.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

VERY strong first chapter wow? I relate to this so much in terms of that comphet, although I knew I was into girls since very young. The difficult part was finding out if I was actually into guys. Wonder if the storyline takes it in that direction or if she’s just gonna barrel forward into her developing crush. Definitely subscribed!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Very refreshing indeed! Super excited to see the next chapters, there are so few pages but it's already pretty good so far??

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I’d gotten my hopes up thinking that they omitted the alien ._.

seungwanderlust
New Game discussion 29 Jul 08:07
joined Dec 23, 2017

Hifumi was the coloured page so I thought maybe Aoba x Hifumi would rise again from the grave but I guess not ._.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Though there was definitely more context with the og manga version, I like this one better definitely because the alien thing was skimmed over. It was way too confusing.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Arimura sensei and Kusanagi sensei should totally be a thing instead

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

What just happened??? This was so random???? THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THEN THIS HAPPENED :((

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Gotta love how Yoh is being so proactive with just getting shit done no matter what Miki says, no matter the context.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I'm really hoping we'll get stories out of those first few pictures. The one with the office lady sitting in a chair and the other girl picking up her pen (first page) was one of the pictures uploaded here. I want a story out of that one so bad.

And that title lol

This was the one with the “fuck me pumps” I believe

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Anyone else think that Eiko resembles Hisa from Saki quite a bit? Personality-wise as well hahaha

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So so cute :((((((

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Wow wtf that was so cute. :( I want to see more.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

That was an amazing few pages omg

seungwanderlust
1 x ½ discussion 05 Apr 06:22
joined Dec 23, 2017

Getting more intriguing but deeper into the pits of sin. It’s hinted pretty much that something will happen betweeb them tbh.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I thought I was the only one bothered by the size of Miho’s breasts in the sex scene lol. Their size in the ‘story’ segment wasn’t even close to the ‘sex’ segment. Oh well.

seungwanderlust
1 x ½ discussion 06 Feb 23:40
joined Dec 23, 2017

Don't know how to feel about mother x daughter yuri.

I actually felt the same and was about to drop this but the premise was so rare that I was thoroughly intrigued and kept coming back HAHAHAHA

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 11:41PM

seungwanderlust
New Game discussion 25 Jan 16:42
joined Dec 23, 2017

Sincerely hope that best girl Hotaru is more involved with the following chapters, possibly even with Eagle Jump. Maybe a game that involves a wide range of art styles throughout history...? :D It'd be lit to work with your best friends hahahaha

I would also like to see more Aoba x Hotaru interactions despite initially liking Aoba x Hifumi. Possibly to fuel my fanfic ideas more, but yes HAHAHAHA

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

AHHHHH I'm glad I marked this for later. A satisfying end for sure! ;A;

joined Dec 23, 2017

I really think that this could have been a really fun anime. :( You can pretty much go into a chapter without prior knowledge of the previous ones and still have a good time reading. Akina is also just really, really entertaining hahaha

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I don't know why I'm so hung up on this series wtf. Okay, her fears aren't coming out of nowhere. It's perfectly normal to be scared of that (tho the ex of the girl you like and were currently holding hands with has debatable reliability). I really want to see how this ends even though I think it's likely going to be best girl Hanako who fixes everything.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Hopefully a translator picks this up. It shows a whole lot of promise! :O I mean, a very explicit confession on the first chapter isn't something you see from Morinaga's work hahaha