Forum › Posts by 1992marigold

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Did you find someone on to help you with this? I could use some translation help on a personal project.

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 11:40AM

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Hi looking for raws for this series Shirobako - Ueyama Koukou Animation Doukoukai. I want to translate it.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=114372

I have done some scanlations on my own, about 19 chapters. I don't expect to get the raws for free I can pay for them in bitcoins or I can trade some of my time? (e.g. translation, edits, cleaning/redrawing, typesetting, etc). I can even have it publish it under your group's name but with some conditions. Any help appreciated. My translation is up to scratch I passed the nanodesu translations entrance test with a perfect score.

(note the stuff I have up on batoto is NOT proofread yet. -because I found no one-).

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Yumekuri is currently on bato.to and being scanned by renzokusei scans. Don't let the tag fool you. Scroll down and read the comments. If you can make it through the first couple of chapters it does not stay a boy centric/harem manga. Many chapters he barely appears. That doesn't mean there aren't girls falling for him but they aren't in the onsen he lives in.One of the girls is infatuated by another girl in the house. Whether or not anything comes of this, is another story. Although,check out the cover of Ch. 31, portents of things to come?

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

You've all posted some great ideas. Arigatou gozaimasu! If anyone is interested, the context is, Chiho (the airhead) gets her acceptance letter to Meibou and discovers to her horror that it is a girl's school. Two pages later she is reflecting on her mistake of confusing the two schools and lamenting the fact that she will be missing out on a "normal" school life and the prospect of having a first love. Little does she know... At some point I will,probably, ask for some help with various things.Otherwise, my typesetting will be boring to look at. Some input on phrasing for the translation to flow better would be helpful, I'm sure. I love this story and I think readers will like it, too.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I've been working on a project on my own and learning the basics by myself with huge online help from a poster on this site. The manga is from Girl's Love Story. I've got the gist of the story with only a little Japanese knowledge and, finally, found a translator I am not very happy with. Trying my hand at typesetting now. Probably, be another year before a release!! :)
I have a real dilemma of a question. The main character is an airhead. She wanted to take the high school exam for a coed school but ended up taking an exam for a girl's school and didn't realize her mistake until her H.S. acceptance letter arrived. At that point,she discovered she had mixed up the names of the schools. Using the onyomi reading they are both pronounced meibou. (盟望& 明望). I've discovered that together neither one of these are real words. Should I make a name up in English that is similar or just go with Meibou (coed school) and Meibou (girl's school)? Any good ideas out there?

1992marigold
Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Seems like you can only get the the editions that haven't been scanned on kindle from amazon.jp. If I could figure out how to do it I would by them. But you MUST have a japanese IP address.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I am looking for someone who can critique a scanned and cleaned manga page. It is from a raw of yuri✩come. Using online tutorials, I have done leveling, adjusted size and some cleanup. Want to know how I did and what more I can do to improve it

1992marigold
Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I like a manga that makes me laugh. This one never fails me. Thank you Payapaya for picking it up. It is nice to see that Saori has Yurika figured out. Unless there is some bizarre twist with the pheromene's, how can she not end up with a woman? The manga has to end sometime.

1992marigold
Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

When manga shows as dropped in the directory and the scanlation group is no longer active ( say horobi no michi and tranquil spring) what is the protocol, ethics or whatever, (excuse me for being clueless) before another group picks up that manga? I noticed that Tsuki no Tsubasa was picked up by another group after horobi no michi stopped posting. I enjoyed reading a few of the dropped titles by both groups