Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

So "loneliness" is the new slang for "big gay"
Also Izumi seems to think everyone is gay

Is that Miki girl gay too?

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I guess I'm wrong, but I can't shake the feeling that I miss something BIG going on behind the scenes. Probably, I'm thinking too deep about this, but I actually believe that Koguma and Hino-san are already dating and all we see here is just some kind of a ritual, a foreplay.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 5:49PM

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Hand holding is not a meme.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Next. NEXT. Where's my next page? Next...

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

The paradise is lost.
R.I.P. the paradise.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Funny enough, foreigners usually find this salad strange and too fat, because it’s meant to have really big amounts of mayonnaise and there are too many different ingredients for a salad.

Sound pretty much just like regular potato salad to me. Then again, Estonia is right next door to Russia. :D

That's because Estonians just call 'Olivier salad' a 'potato salad' for some unknown reason. Is that because potato is present in every variation I can remember? I always thought of it as a mix of various ingredients with equal impact on the dish, and potato salad is just, like, potato.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Yes! More explosions.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Heated, huh...

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I really enjoyed the part where one girl hitting another slowly and naturally turns into hand holding.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

You know, page 9 after page 28 is nice too. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

So now that they’ve exchanged numbers, do you think they’ll soon exchange names as well?

Or change clothes?

Swap bodies with a kiss?

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/all_of_humanity_is_yuri_except_for_me_ch1_1#29
Look at that blush! She'll turn into lesbian long before she goes back to her timeline.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Did this evolve from SUBTEXT to YURI without me realizing it???

Will The Tag War ever end?

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

So last time was a kiss on the lips this time it was a French kiss, i wonder where would the next kiss be UwU

H-hand holding!?

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Extend that.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

She's not dense! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

This obsession with NORMAL. This can only mean that Marika altered the universe to suit her inner desires somehow.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I ONLY HOPE THAT HANZOMON'S MEMORIES DIDN'T FULLY ERASED... I MEAN... THAT LAST EPISODE! THAT FREAKIN LAST EPISODE!!! WHY SHE SMILES WHEN MOMO PASSES HER BY? HOLY F******CKKKK!!!!!

XD

Spyce are liars. Do you really believe them?

that_one
Citrus + discussion 18 Dec 17:29
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Ah, that sweet moment when I saw Harumin again and realized how much I missed her. Today is a fine day.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I hope the blonde doesn't get heartbroken when she discovers the misunderstanding

This is not a misunderstanding, this is fate.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

So when will they go full gay for the sake of the manga?

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

That poor former general is going to have a heart attack and die at this rate

The power of a hero is really terrifying.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

, please give Kana headpats only, big-tiddy onee-san.

No, they both need some groping. Groping will make them closer to each other. Groping will make everyone happier. Groping will make me happy to.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Using your authority to give a entire shrine for the girl you like to use. You are a a special tipe of gay friend, I like you.

Kansai-ben does wonders.