Forum › Posts by Throbelisk

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

They could make a cake and write "I want you" in icing.

And they still wouldn't get it.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The chickens want more grain? What kind of a motive is that??

That's the thing that stood out to me about this chapter. The fact that the artist included such a tiny nonsensical detail is hilarious.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Kana's got some Subaru from Mayo Chiki vibes going on. Very nice. Jealous Hana is adorable, too.

Throbelisk
Liberta discussion 01 Feb 14:56
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Three possibilities: She was a vampire all along OR the repeated fluid exchange ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) made her into one OR something completely different.

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 2:58PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Blushing gyarus are blessed.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You wrote exactly same thing Gendo said, which I already read, so I honestly have no clue why did you write it, except for just pointlessly dragging back a conversation that was already over.

That was a completely different thread, and the person I was responding to apparently hadn't seen it. Just trying to make sure people understand.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Straight people don't really face discrimination/hate the way people of the LGBT do.

Just thought I'd clarify here, that isn't an argument against the existence of heterophobia. Discrimination isn't a contest, with the victims of the most egregious offenses winning the ability to use "phobia" to describe hatred and fear of them. That doesn't help anyone. And contrary to the garbage articles brought up by another user, calling out discrimination that isn't as pervasive does NOT serve to undermine the suffering of anyone else. That's a very dangerous way of thinking that leads to atrocities while people look the other way, and you don't want to be a part of that. If someone has an irrational fear or hatred of heterosexuals, millions of whom have been strong supporters around the world of gay rights, then it is heterophobia.

Throbelisk
School Zone discussion 01 Feb 11:23
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Knowing this series, it's a misunderstanding and it was something like a parent or a sibling that she's always looked up to. Or a best friend that she's known since childhood but has no romantic interest in. Then Fuji will quite literally deflate in relief.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It's good for members of a harem to get along.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I think it's about time that Katy Perry's original version of E.T. be altered and re-recorded with yuri in mind. Keep Kanye the hell away from it, too.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm surprised Tsukasa didn't take more than a couple of seconds to realize what the book he was looking at was about. What apparently-straight Japanese 11yo would be familiar with yaoi?

The picture on the cover and her immediate explanation were probably more than enough for him to get the gist of what it was supposed to be about.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Suddenly too serious... are we reaching the endgame?

Possibly, or we might be about to learn why Hino's always alone when she's at home. Or both, but I really hope it's just the latter.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm not really invested in a certain type of ending as long as all three are happy.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

As long as we get reciprocal "I love yous" and a good kiss in the final chapter, I'm good. Going to miss this one.

Throbelisk
School Zone discussion 31 Jan 12:11
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Still Fuji, still suffering.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 30 Jan 17:49
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Ess3jeiucaezd1_-orig

:4

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Jealous Kase is getting old, and prince dude needs to leave Yamada's flowers alone before me and the boys give him an up-close-and-personal tutorial on types of soil at different depths.

There's also no "heteronormalization" going on, don't know where that even came from.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 5:48PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm just sitting here with a coffee, reading yuri manga and wondering why the more I get through, the more there is left in the pile. I suspect someone sneaks them in whenever I go to the bathroom.

Abort. Abort. Mission has been compromised.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Ben Shapiro fans love to use the term. You know, the guy who talks very fast about complete bullshit and leaves dumb kids and intelligent people alike sitting there scratching their heads, albeit for different reasons. Great video of him being slaughtered by one of the most blatantly right-wing figures in British media. Shapiro's ignorance and arrogance is on full display here.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It really do be like that tho.

Throbelisk
Het discussion 30 Jan 00:50
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You're right. I should have just reported the person's post that violates the same rule and not gotten involved.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 29 Jan 23:58
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
87373412_p0

Do not mention the fraud heathens.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 29 Jan 21:31
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Rinaai

Floofception

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I never said it ever needed my permission to exist, cuz it don't really exist regardless.

Do you have an argument for this, or does it not exist just because you don't want it to?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Het can ruin a story. If you got a good thing going between the main leads and suddenly a dude comes in and ends up together with one of them it's ruined for me.

That's not the het ruining the story simply because it exists. That's the author doing a bait and switch, which is another problem entirely. I'm talking about stories clearly tagged with Het getting hate for even being uploaded here, or the author of beloved yuri stories getting hate for doing a het romance. It's toxic and it needs to stop.

It could still be said it's heterophobia though couldn't it? Anyways I don't really believe it's a thing. What I do believe is that people love to read shit they don't like and complain about it, when they could just easily skip it.

No, it couldn't. Bait and switch stories are the author using one narrative to draw people in based on empty implications and then betraying the reader's understandable expectations. It's not definitely an annoyance at the content that is ultimately given, but an annoyance that it wasn't the content that was implied. It can, however, be both. I don't think most people who complain like I've described even read the thing, they just see the tag and make their ignorant comments. As far as you not believing it's a thing, heterophobia doesn't need your permission to exist. It makes its way in the world quite fine without it.