Forum › Posts by S31

S31
Image Comments 10 Feb 17:05
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017
Eksvjzauyaasq2m-orig

Haruka and Yuu from Sakura Trick have canonically had sex (multiple times), and Haruka spent an entire year flirting/making out with Yuu without once considering that she was in love with her.

But Mei and Yuzu haven’t yet. Lol

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Boy. These two chapters sure leave a lot to unpack.

I’m really curious to see how Shimamura responds to this, because she’s kind of in the drivers seat right now. While of course I want to see Adachi and Shima to get together, I also understand the feelings Adachi is going through, and in all honesty... a response like that was important. Shima is getting tugged hard in two directions, and at least from Adachi her motives are pretty self centered. From what we’ve seen she’s not particularly interested in making Shimamura happy or really deepening their relationship. She just wants to spend time with her because, like she said, it gives her life meaning. Which isn’t an unforgivable sin by any means, it’s part of being a teenager, but it IS selfish.

Getting angry at your crush spending time with someone else is already quite selfish, but to blow up like Adachi did and rant for that long... that was rough to read. Because on one hand, it feels like she’s taking advantage of Shimamura’s passiveness yet again by pouring all this frustration onto her for something mostly innocuous. On the other hand, Adachi has been sending some pretty strong signals over the past several chapters that Shimamura never picked up on, so a full unload like that feels natural.

Overall I’m incredibly happy that Shimamura gave a harsh response like that (by page 4 I was positive that she had already hung up out of shock). Had her response been too friendly or romantic then it would’ve continued the trend of Shima being overly passive and coddling to Adachi, but not this time. This will be very important to Shima’s character growth in standing up for herself and how she interprets/reacts to ALL of Adachi’s feelings.

I have faith in the author. Given the rest of the books we can be sure that the situation won’t turn out too ugly, all I can hope is that it’s emotionally satisfying.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

This series is sexy and mature, yet it doesn’t have the slightest hint of cynicism or mean spiritedness. It’s just two adults being incredibly sweet and I’m so about it.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I cannot believe the cluelessness on Shima’s part. Adachi isn’t exactly sending mixed messages here, she’s being pretty forward. The only thing she’s missing is an outright confession, and even then Shimamura might not understand it.

I love this series so much.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

The biggest twist in the world would be if Terumi doesn’t try to be an obstacle for these two and is just there to see her friend again. After this chapter I think it’s possible, but I’m not holding my breath.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

As a Juri fan: this was a treat to read. Strange, but should you expect normal Juri material?

S31
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I love the detail that Chidori is standing on a box but still has to reach on her toes to kiss Nanoha.

Cute cute CUTE!

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

And now we have clear confirmation. Hino being embarrassed at herself, Koguma reciprocating, these two are head over heels for each other.

Cute cute CUTE AF

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

And they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and oh my god I’m gonna die from cuteness

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

This was good. It’s in that world where it’s not really supposed to be “likable”, but it’s raunchy and holds your attention.

Totally understandable how it isn’t for everyone though.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

What I want more than anything for this manga, is for Hino’s last request to be “kiss me” and Koguma just does it. She doesn’t fidget or prep herself, she just gets in there.

If I get a scene like that then this manga is 10/10

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, Hino is already head over heels if she flips out just from Koguma smiling at her.

I can’t believe this series has this much progression. We might actually see them in a relationship before the series ends.

S31
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

At first it was pretty funny with Kasumi shooting down Sakurako’s idea for children, but as it kept happening I got the feeling that, adopted or otherwise, Kasumi didn’t really seem up for it. Every time Sakurako brought it up she would change the subject.

Interesting idea, I wonder if they’ll do anything with it.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I’m okay with this because we’ve already gotten so many chapters with these two. Hino isn’t going to take advantage of a helpless Koguma, that’s for certain. Getting her turned on as a prank isn’t that bad knowing that the two trust each other.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

why does lewd lines sound so sweet here? xD holy mother of boobies boobs

That’s this manga in a nutshell lmao. Half of these lines would get a normal person arrested but they’re so adorable in this context.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

This isn’t the direction I thought this would go, so I’m pleasantly surprised. I doubt we’re getting another twirling mustache Matsuri arc

S31
Citrus + discussion 19 Mar 15:37
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Not gonna lie, this was a pretty good chapter. Introduced new ideas and gave a new place for the story to go.

It’s so funny that as soon as the cast gets cut down to the main 4 is when their chemistry shines the best. I don’t miss the other characters at all.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

No no no we do not need a new character right now. The two leads are in a difficult situation that would be interesting to see them work through. PLEASE don’t go the Citrus route of introducing characters rather than resolve the plot!

S31
Image Comments 27 Feb 11:09
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017
60321522_p1

Having sex with your wife while your daughter is in the same bed?

The stones on these two

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

What? You think Yamada had the slightest clue about what that place and the people in it would be like? She wanted to do something with Hana, her new (but unknown to Yamada) equally clueless friend.

She may not have known what kind of party it was, but she knew that Kase didn’t approve. When Kase says “I don’t want you to go” and Yamada says “too bad I’m going” and hangs up on her, I get the feeling that it isn’t about Hana anymore. Wether the party was dangerous or not, all Yamada knew was that Kase didn’t approve, and wanted to prove her wrong.

Again, forgetting that she is awful in social situations.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Kase was overcontrolling, that’s why Yamada went to the mixer in the first place. She thrusted herself into a potentially dangerous situation just so she could say that she survived, forgetting that she’s terrible with these situations. That’s in character. Kase gets worried and comes to protect her. That’s in character. But it isn’t played off like it’s something wonderful, Yamada is visibly disturbed by Kase’s clinginess in this chapter. Then the two come together, reconcile, and Kase realizes that Hana isn’t what she expected and, hopefully, will stick later on so she continues to trust Yamada’s independence more.

All in all, it’s another good chapter that shows that despite the two of them dating for years, they still have problems to work through and it makes for great reading.

S31
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

How long has she waited to make this decision? I would absolutely laugh hard if she came around and Yuu was like, "sorry, I got over you."

That was one of the last plot points of Girl Friends, funnily enough. Akko got worried that since she took so long to respond, Mari wouldn’t like her anymore.

It’s like poetry.

S31
Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Love it. I love it to bits. This is one of the first love triangles that I’ve ever really been invested in.

We’ve gotten so much time to know Touko and her conflicting emotions that you want to see her make a choice that’s all her own, ignoring “I want her to be with x, not y”.

And all of these characters are LIKABLE, the plot manages to move forward, constantly changing the status quo, and hasn’t disappointed me yet.

This is a top 3 series of all time.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I’m having way too much fun with this series. Keep it coming.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Oh god

Haven’t thought about this series in a while