Forum › Posts by BlueBerry

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

so if she's really dense... how does she even know she likes senpai...

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I have a feeling Mio's parents are just dying to sell her off to Yuzuki at this point xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

soooo ummm will this manga be translated at some point in the future? I really want to see an official match between Harukana and NaruAya pair T.T

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I'm totally getting the "Girl Friends" vibe here, though that twist at the end is hilarious xD

BlueBerry
Touma-kun discussion 14 Sep 06:53
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

oh...interesting, some insight (finally) into the MC. It still doesn't change anything though, because "make everyone cuter" is not the same as "go around and woo everyone"...
p/s: it is undeniable that young Touma-kun is cuter though (and so pureee, look at that big round innocent eyes >.<)

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 6:54AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Somehow the plot is moving forward, but relationship development is not !! Arghhh, one of you, DO SOMETHING, the teasing is killing me T.T

BlueBerry
Mousou Envy discussion 09 Sep 10:38
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

lol somehow the whole story is extremely funny and I literally snorted when MC asked herself "Why do I love trash like her?" Because it's Kodama Naoko, duh. Another great work with twisted characters who I enjoy reading about xD

last edited at Sep 9, 2018 10:57AM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 08 Sep 11:06
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Dmtakkxucaa7whw-orig

I was expecting a bunch of dounjinshi, but fan arts is ok too. THEY ARE CANON AND I AM JUST TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT
p/s: why does it have a spoiler tag?

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 11:08AM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 05 Sep 03:54
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Fawztpf

aaaand everyone in this forum just conveniently ignores the word "a little". Ay frens, one step at time 'kay? Handholding is too lewd for first step xD

BlueBerry
Image Comments 05 Sep 03:49
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Kno0r05

pfft super scary delinquent button up all the way to her neck (with a tie no less). I called it fake xD

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Cause of death: diabetes

Honestly so cuteeeeeeeee xD This is like a whole new level of tsundere for me. And pffft the word "fussy" just kept being reused, I feel like I'm seeing pussy everywhere...Oof, sorry typo xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

what are you guys saying? This is perfect !!

BlueBerry
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 01:20
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Welp chapter 41 feels like the author was too terrified of his global fans and opted for the casual unrealistic happy ending instead. Hmmm not complaining since the fanservice wedding pic really makes my day, but well Citrus never really turns out as good as the hype said it will. Maybe good for eye candy and soap opera style but not enough to place itself as one of the legendary anymore (well people will still think of Citrus when they talk about yuri though sooo)

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I know that oneshot is supposed to deter me from following this series (and I should probably listen to it) but bloody hell, the slower pace really did wonders on the stories, like their chemistry is just so nice and I want Saeko and Miwa to end up together. AGAIN. Gah please, please let the series have a different ending than the oneshot...

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

meh... every chapter lives up to its title. Yeah author we can see it's unrequited alright, please stawp with the aaaaaangst. Tbh I look forward to the extra chapter more than the main story now ha ha ha sigh

BlueBerry
Image Comments 25 Aug 00:23
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Jazz

This!! This should have been canon !!

BlueBerry
1 x ½ discussion 23 Aug 11:16
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I had high hopes for this manga from the start, but I am still pretty amazed at how it can keep getting better and better after every chapter. This goes straight to my recommendation list, right after Girl Friends xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

oh no...is Kodama changing to Mira now... I rather melodrama xD too much NSFW lately
P/s: though Kodama still knows how to handle this xD She has always managed to avoid my trigger spot somehow, place it in any other context and I would have been raging mad. Probably why she is one of my favorites xD

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 8:53AM

BlueBerry
Image Comments 15 Aug 12:11
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
62663652_p1

that look of perverse shiver so this is how a fallen angel is created xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Kobayashi ay? What an interesting surname. But based on my experience from a certain manga/anime, I don't recall Kobayashi ever been so lively and energetic xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

hmmm this really has that "Mage & Demon Queen" vibe xD which translates to good yuri haha

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Lol I was shocked by the arts because well surprise surprise I am a visual (another word for superficial) person. Well, the story is still cute so kudos to the author.
P/s: big boobs will always be the girlfriend xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Kodama is bae. We all need twisted yuri characters in our life xD

BlueBerry
LilyHara! discussion 02 Aug 06:43
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

wahahahaa I love it slightly ashamed of myself. Kodama knows there are people who like blonde (brunette) x black and she always give us exactly that. Plot? I think it is better not to talk about it, considering her attempt at plot always end up in melodrama lmao

BlueBerry
Image Comments 31 Jul 10:25
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Tumblr_ov350vzzvk1u1kgp9o1_raw

@Homura E.N.D bless, the producers have made the right choice !!
@Wlfking His mere presence is a threat to the great Diakko