Forum › Posts by fauce

joined Aug 21, 2017

I genuinely forgot that they were in college.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

I am begging for a crumb of context on the murder-suicide declaration page

joined Aug 21, 2017

Oh my god they're...Italians!

I'm not 100% sure what this means but for some reason, this gave me the biggest laugh.

Italians will say things like "Ciao, bella" while they kiss you on both cheeks

They're gay AND European!

joined Aug 21, 2017

The pair glasses are cute as heck

joined Aug 21, 2017

The face of the orgasming monster is funny as heck. Thanks for the Christmas present.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This has an interesting sense of humor.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I found it funny that they just flat out say that the image of baking using a stone kiln makes the bread taste better, because I can see that being true.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

I love this ending. Junko won! The "villainess" won. But it's the definition of a hollow victory. Kayo found a different game to play, one that she's much happier playing, one that simply matters more, while Junko is stuck on the corporate grind.

The spread of Kayo walking away from Junko is fantastic. Kayo walking towards the flowers, nature, in harmony with herself and her environment. Junko being left in the dark, under the bridge, in the constructions and schemes of the career she's chosen. Junko got everything she wanted, yet Kayo is still happier. It's the perfect comeuppance.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I've never really thought about the parallels or, in this case, the contrasts between computer bugs and individual idiosyncrasies until reading this. Definitely made me a little misty-eyed. Thanks for scanlating.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Now what will I read to feel whole again after a chapter of Black & White? Anyway, I enjoyed how fluffy this was. Thanks for scanlating.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The title of this manga caught my eye due to it using the same Welsh concept in the title as this one:
https://mangadex.org/manga/dbb977c7-c4c2-4c53-b01a-accb76b62e9a/hiraeth-wa-tabiji-no-hate
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a direct line of inspiration, given they're both about suicidal lesbians meeting a tall dark handsome stranger who is also seeking death, although in the case of Kamatani Yuhki's manga instead of a love interest it's an adult mentor. Kamatani's manga also has less of an edgy dark feel to it by comparison, despite the subject matter, there's a beauty to it's mournful emotions, compared to the stark misery this manga is portraying so far.

Sorry for derailing the thread some more, but thank you for sharing that manga, I enjoyed reading it.

last edited at Dec 22, 2023 11:05PM

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Junko makes me feel so gross. The author has done an amazing job at creating such a despicable character

joined Aug 21, 2017

The tonal difference between this and Black & White is like turning on your max brightness phone in the middle of the night

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm rooting for Junko and Kayo BECAUSE it's toxic. I hope this stuff makes Junko do something drastic.

Tbh SAME- It really, REALLY, isn't looking good for Kayo and Junko rn but UGH the heart wants what it wants; and for me, that means absolutely destroying it with some toxic-ass, melt-the-bone acid-like yuri TOT

"I can make her worse" except mutual

joined Aug 21, 2017

Wow she's moving fast

fauce
Love Bullet discussion 06 Dec 00:26
joined Aug 21, 2017

That was so much darker than what I was expecting, but I guess it makes sense given the lore of how cupids are created.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Are the titles of the first five chapters supposed to form a sentence together?

I thought it was supposed to be a poem? Or at least poetic

joined Aug 21, 2017
Yuri_kyanon-1730833781144371387-img1

I'm a fan of the colors in this.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Based, gigachad, alpha, etc. dad for apologizing for his mistakes.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the art!

joined Aug 21, 2017

This is so fucking adorable. I really like seeing the two ease into the friends-with-benefits situation, especially Nanao who is constantly learning new things both about the dynamic and herself. I love how the two being actively horny isn't making a mess of their relationship either. Also I love the tension between them.. Regardless of how the series moves on, I hope their relationship keeps developing. Page 11 was precious, dude.

I'll be honest, I get where many of the folks commenting that it might suck for Nanao are coming from, but it absolutely doesn't seem like it to me. I think it's actually relatively healthy, and regardless the involved parties are venturing in willingly. If anything, Nanao has made a huge springboard for herself just in general, really. Also, for better or worse, Asumi definitely has become attached to Nanao, not to mention she's absolutely attracted to her.

Thanks for this positive perspective, when I first read this chapter I felt like I just read NTR if not in body then in spirit

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

wake up babe, black & white is back

REAL SHIT

fauce
Love Bullet discussion 30 Nov 23:53
joined Aug 21, 2017

This feels like an excuse to draw girls with guns fighting each other, and I'm here for it.

joined Aug 21, 2017

After rereading ch. 1, since they promised to live together if Chiharu couldn't get a boyfriend, I suspect Chiharu was thinking something like, "It's wrong to hide my feelings for her while rooming with her" or "It would be too difficult to hide my feelings if we lived together", etc. which is why she might be lying about having a boyfriend.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I feel that friend is bi since her skinship is very intimitated but apparently is another case that she only take a seriously with the opposited xes

Bi representation? In my manga? It's more less more likely than you think.