Forum › Posts by Klice

Klice
Citrus discussion 22 Apr 12:48
Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

No, citrus is not good just popular.

Yeah? Well, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man!

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

I think it might actually be the opposite, at least in terms of experience.

Well, in term of sexual experience, yeah. But in terms of life time, general experience and maturity (or from a purely biological point of view), she still is somewhat a kid; it suits the seriousness Ajiichi has painted her with; which is most of the time only mentioned, so it's nice to see it in action.

So if there is nervousness on Kaoru's part regarding sex, I doubt it is caused by Mikoto's age.

It can be part of it or she's using it as an excuse, either way it influenced her decision. That said, I'm pretty convinced that Kaoru is mostly nervous, even if she truly believes in what she's saying.

Klice
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 16:59
joined Jun 23, 2017

Harumin x Yuzu yeah, what a wonderful idea! Fast, write this to Mr. Uta.

I think that would waste the whole dynamic/storyline between the two. Friendship is beautiful thing, and theirs shouldn't be tainted by a love triangle and romance!

Klice
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 15:25
joined Jun 23, 2017

@matsuri_wins At that time, Yuzu wasn't certain of Mei's feelings, she was chasing after her sister, so she had to make all those efforts to be with her. Now, it's a betrayal, she thought she had her, she thought they would be together as they sorta promised in the library and with the rings but it didn't happen.

In the past, nothing was certain, so she had to give it all but was prepared for failure. There, she was hit from nowhere if we consider things from her perspective. That's my take on it : a blow you weren't prepared to take hurt a whole lot more, probably enough to change your normal behaviour.

last edited at Apr 21, 2018 3:28PM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Give Kaoru some credits Uranus. She still sees Isechi as a kid - Isechi is still a kid compared to Kaoru. There is also the possibility that Kaoru is uncomfortable about the whole thing in addition to be overly serious about that aspect of a relationship. I don't think Kaoru is that much to blame.

And it's just something she said, words are kinda empty. It's for Isechi to make her change he mind wink wink.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

I swore I read this very chapter long before today...

It has been published elsewhere, but it wasn't by the current team who started the series first. Sadly, there had been some problems (from what I understood) and another team of less patient individuals went ahead and scanlated the chapters anyway.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

but I wouldn't mind seeing the sex.

Me too... Me too. I remember a tweet of the author saying she wanted to draw naked women... Let's hope she does it for this one!

Oh dear... I didn't see the swimsuits page. Kaoru has indeed big breasts as it seemed. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

last edited at Apr 20, 2018 7:39PM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Thank you~ Kaoru being so innocent and vulnerable is hnnnghhh. I love how Ajiichi had lots of angst and insecurity in a otherwise sweet chapter.

And then Cafe Yururi was never heard from again.

I want to believe in DMT!

joined Jun 23, 2017

Y'all are crazy for thinking this is some great ending, when it's so clearly siding with the emotional abuser on the flimsiest of reasons.

Yeah because stories are all about morals and stuff. I see where you're coming from, but good morals aren't necessarily what makes a story good or bad.

Klice
Citrus discussion 19 Apr 10:18
joined Jun 23, 2017

Where is this? I saw someone mention a time skip in the forums but saw no evidence of one in the story.

I think the fact that Matsuri joined the school and also several other pointers about it being the start of a new school year have been pointed out as proof there was a 6-7 months timeskip.

Klice
Citrus discussion 19 Apr 08:48
joined Jun 23, 2017

Oh wow waited like crazy for nothing i Think I'll quit this shitshow now

Congratulations, you're the #1337 leaver! Please take your cookie but remember... We'll be waiting for you to come back to tell us how horrible this story is and how much you hate it and will never read it again!

Although, I have to admit 16 pages is a bit disappointing, I still believe this isn't a story to read chapter by chapter. But I can't wait the full volume to be published to read everything, argh. Even BiY had transition chapter :3

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 10:12AM

Klice
New Game discussion 17 Apr 07:13
joined Jun 23, 2017

I definitely don't remember ever seeing any of Kou's art in the series, [...].

You meant Rin's art?

But it's true that she is mainly presented in a managerial role; even if recent methods (in my country at least) wants to educate people purely on managerial techniques, it happens that people switch to managerial position while, sadly imo, dismissing completely their original work/position. We need people to lead us, I guess!

last edited at Apr 17, 2018 7:17AM

Klice
Gunjo discussion 14 Apr 11:16
joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] I hope the abuse woman tells the other she loves her.

I don't know.. I mean, she can say she loves her, it's probably true, but what kind of love would that be? It's really tragic to love somebody so much that you throw away your entire life when knowing that.. well, she will never meant the "I love you" like that... Or perhaps a love that would transcend the limit of sexuality?

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

It looks like the it's the last one (?) [...]

If you're talking about bonuses, probably. If not, they are already two more chapters to be edited and, hopefully, a new one will be published at the next comiket!

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

I love how Shiori realised that Kaoru was in love as well, even if it hits her badly at first, and that she had to leave them alone, also how she wanted to give them space before thinking of helping Isechi.

But damn does Ajiichi makes her works lively with tooons of stuff everywhere. My favourite pages are p24 and 29 >_>

last edited at Apr 5, 2018 9:27PM

Klice
My Beloved discussion 30 Mar 18:02
joined Jun 23, 2017

Is the "childhood" love definitely over?

joined Jun 23, 2017

It's so obvious the leader has the gays for our dear innocent killing machine. At least subtext, no? No..? All right...

joined Jun 23, 2017

Don't spoiiil.. Ahem, 8 chapters doesn't seem like it's enough. Chapters 3 was cute, can't wait for the rest, thanks Stan!

joined Jun 23, 2017

Read the end by the other team. Well, like somebody said, we have yuri ending but it feels a bit too sudden and also a bit like a missed opportunity. I guess it wasn't the focus of the story, but still... I would have liked to see her realise her feelings before confessing them. Oh well, it was a really good run anyway! Can't wait for the higher quality scanlation! and the extra :3

last edited at Mar 22, 2018 8:36PM

Klice
Tongue Kiss discussion 18 Mar 11:04
joined Jun 23, 2017

I love kissing, but, the idea of drinking someone eleses spit like that makes me gag for real. shudder

Well, it's... To each their own. I think it's pretty hot in BDSM roleplay.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Ah thank you, drpepper fan, I was going to say it ended to suddenly. Student-teacher is hhnnggh, thanks for the translation!

joined Jun 23, 2017

That surprise hug... Hhhhnnnggghh it's too sweeeet....

Though it's really awful to split the chapters in the middle of a fight, damn you author!!!

last edited at Mar 13, 2018 10:47PM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Wow, it's been a while, and this story is intense as always. I couldn't help but go ahead and read the raws...

Sato-chan is a murderer! RIP, friend-chan. We finally get insight on Shio-chan's mind and her past. There are quite a few chapters on her mom and her, and they were interesting. Mom-chan is too much of a precious child who didn't deserve what happened to her.
Sato and Shio finally get into a fight and talk it out (if it really counted), kind of developing, I suppose. How our protagonists met is finally revealed, and it was really really nice.
And we also get to see more into Sato too, like her relationship with her aunt and a realization on how she defines love.

God that sucks... It hit me harder than expected, the only one who liked Sato genuinely in a not insane way... I'm not sure I still want to read this now ;D

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

when you're so against lack-of-comunication drama that you create the ultimate anti-drama MC: a mind reader

You'd be surprised.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

This reminds me of Love Me Softly by Kazuma Kowo, though in a bit less embarrassing tone (and also Mouhou Telepathy). I can't wait to read more, thank you for the translation!