Forum › Posts by Me101

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A older girl (25-30+) is unemployed and rejected being a cashier as she has a degree in engineering or science related and wears tracksuit all day. Another Highschool girl likes her and frequently visits her house and make food for her and clean her room. Once when they're in a date(not in relationship, Highschool girl forced her to get out of her house), the highschool girl's friends chance upon them and they end up chatting with her and the older girl paid for their food and left as she felt that she shouldn't interrupt them

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twelve_year_age_gap_six_and_a_half_mat_room

(found this while looking for the one about the reunion I still can't find :P)

Thanks that's the one! Hope you can find the reunion one it sounds interesting would've liked to take a look at that too

Edit: wow I can't believe I got the degree right as well lol

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 9:01PM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A older girl (25-30+) is unemployed and rejected being a cashier as she has a degree in engineering or science related and wears tracksuit all day. Another Highschool girl likes her and frequently visits her house and make food for her and clean her room. Once when they're in a date(not in relationship, Highschool girl forced her to get out of her house), the highschool girl's friends chance upon them and they end up chatting with her and the older girl paid for their food and left as she felt that she shouldn't interrupt them

joined May 23, 2017

Why did the alcohol explode on her tho?

In previous chapters it was mentioned that alcohol is poison to them unless it was offered by humans, and accidental spill probably doesn't count

Specifically, it's that she can't touch alcohol unless it is offered to her by a human, as doing so will give her something she previously described as "akin to an electrical shock". I'm sure there's a few of you, myself included, who were a bit shocked (hehe) to learn that this was less "comedy electrocution from a Pikachu" and more "literal electrical burns".

Oo I thought as long as its made by a human its fine. Guess I forgot haha. Thanks for the info!

joined May 23, 2017

Why did the alcohol explode on her tho?

Me101
joined May 23, 2017
Me101
joined May 23, 2017

The story is abt a writer that got invited by this rich girl to write many stories that the rich girl requested. The rich girl is looked down upon by her family and the 2nd last or last request was for the writer to write out a story abt a girl(aka her but she didn't say it was her) being loved by her family. There's only 2/3 tags along with it.

P.s I hope for a writer tag soon

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Its about a school where two girls killed themselves so the school banned any sign of affection on a day because of a curse I think

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sayonara_folklore

Me101
Reliance discussion 21 Feb 06:32
joined May 23, 2017

Read 14 at mangakakalot before reading this and man the amount of ppl that hate on aoi and the nurse. Definitely should stick to mangadex

last edited at Feb 21, 2022 6:32AM

joined May 23, 2017

I was nvr interested in this but now that I see love triangle tag... Time to start reading this

joined May 23, 2017

I regret reading this. Why did it have to stop releasing chapters cries

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Yes poly for the win

Me101
Pink Ribbon discussion 30 Dec 23:47
joined May 23, 2017

Tho actually thinking abt it.... I wonder what made them fall for each other.... It wasn't too clear to me through the translation or perhaps its feelings so... There wouldn't be reasons behind it too. It just happens.

Me101
Pink Ribbon discussion 30 Dec 23:43
joined May 23, 2017

Agreed with many of you all. The pacing was great. And as anticipated it's gonna be a short one goddammit I want more. Seeing how the status is still at on going I'm hoping there's a epilogue

joined May 23, 2017

I will always believe that this deserves a yuri tag

joined May 23, 2017

Why did they suddenly transform tho? And who is hanabi?

Me101
Pink Ribbon discussion 17 Dec 18:27
joined May 23, 2017

And i vote for chapter 1 and 2 to have angst tag they gave me so much feels that I was expecting that most of the chapters would make my heart wretched BUT THEN BOOM CHAPTER 3 IS SO SWEET THE DIFFERENCE THO

Me101
Pink Ribbon discussion 17 Dec 18:19
joined May 23, 2017

Yuxuan said her plate of food was stuffed with all her fav food and mentioned hashbrowns in a smaller font size.... WHERE IS THE HASHBROWNS I DONT SEE ANY

Me101
School Zone discussion 15 Dec 01:35
joined May 23, 2017

If this chapter has the angst tag I hope chapter 49 has it too

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Hello! im looking for a yuri manga that’s not on this website but still hope someone could find it,, I forgot the title but i think the premise was about this mom who meets this construction worker bc of her child wandering and falls in love with her? or something along those lines

I know exactly which one you mean (don't recall the name, though), but the fact that I can't find it makes me think it may have been a victim of "The Great Binbou Purge of '21." My mind might be playing tricks, but I recall it having a sketch-like quality to the artwork?

Yep, BP21 casualty:
https://mangadex.org/title/78cb89a6-6d1a-4612-a198-496c5f906c8e/mama-yuu
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9769-mama-yuu-discussion

sad to say but this isnt what i was trying to find sorry ;-; though this oneshot was actually what brought me here in the first place lmao, cuz the story reminded me of what im now looking for. if I remember correctly, I believe the manga im trying to find was officialy licensed in English as well, which may be the reason it isnt on here? and i think the story was also more on the ‘fluff’ side, rather than what happened in mama yuu.

Is it this? https://www.lilykamanga.com/online-store/Shiori-and-Yuki-p195436653

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Hello! im looking for a yuri manga that’s not on this website but still hope someone could find it,, I forgot the title but i think the premise was about this mom who meets this construction worker bc of her child wandering and falls in love with her? or something along those lines

I know exactly which one you mean (don't recall the name, though), but the fact that I can't find it makes me think it may have been a victim of "The Great Binbou Purge of '21." My mind might be playing tricks, but I recall it having a sketch-like quality to the artwork?

Yep, BP21 casualty:
https://mangadex.org/title/78cb89a6-6d1a-4612-a198-496c5f906c8e/mama-yuu
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9769-mama-yuu-discussion

sad to say but this isnt what i was trying to find sorry ;-; though this oneshot was actually what brought me here in the first place lmao, cuz the story reminded me of what im now looking for. if I remember correctly, I believe the manga im trying to find was officialy licensed in English as well, which may be the reason it isnt on here? and i think the story was also more on the ‘fluff’ side, rather than what happened in mama yuu.

So it has a similar plot but not from this author? I think I might know what it is but probably need some deep searching lol. The only available version would need to to be bought if its what I think it is

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Hi I'm looking for a oneshot released quite a couple years ago where a couple were dining in a cafe/restaurant and one of them slide her foot under her gf to make her crack her toe and its not the first time, she has some kink or something. And the girlfriend is very reluctant to do it as she doesn't want to hurt her. The one with the kink also mentioned that she doesn't like to do it with guys as they may eventually develop a sadistic complex and start hurting her too badly. I've searched for this in abuse, abandonment issues, violence and a bit of creepy. My guess is its prob not in dynasty anymore so if anyone has the link to it in another website it'd help too thanks

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry#8

Yup that's it thanks

Me101
Pink Ribbon discussion 06 Dec 19:32
joined May 23, 2017

I feel like this is gonna progress fast and have a few chapters only :') I'm thankful for it tho thanks author and translator!

last edited at Dec 6, 2021 7:33PM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Hi I'm looking for a oneshot released quite a couple years ago where a couple were dining in a cafe/restaurant and one of them slide her foot under her gf to make her crack her toe and its not the first time, she has some kink or something. And the girlfriend is very reluctant to do it as she doesn't want to hurt her. The one with the kink also mentioned that she doesn't like to do it with guys as they may eventually develop a sadistic complex and start hurting her too badly. I've searched for this in abuse, abandonment issues, violence and a bit of creepy. My guess is its prob not in dynasty anymore so if anyone has the link to it in another website it'd help too thanks

Me101
Image Comments 26 Nov 12:21
joined May 23, 2017
94292757_p0

Tho cait is muscular too. More refined than buff I supposed

joined May 23, 2017

Idk why I haven't been noticing this and others in dynasty... Oh well at least I can read it here