Forum › Posts by onyxpanda

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

cute! the proportions were whack on p11 tho lol

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Seems like the author's been busy with putting together a book (like a tankobon) for this series and is doing a small book tour with 5 cities within China from Sept 29 through Oct 5. They pushed out a small unrelated short comic recently on their Weibo. We'll probably see this one translated soon--- it's short but cute.

Their book is also available online to buy from Taobao apparently!

We'll likely see an update late October or early November.

joined Apr 19, 2012

an end of an era!

joined Apr 19, 2012

knew it was from the wedding pics! I had a fun time seeing chisataki all over japan this spring... i love how much love the author/artist puts into this doujin. even had to save some of that hearty recipe for a rainy day myself!

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

sobbing..... so cute.... my yuri slice of life.....

joined Apr 19, 2012

it's a good summer............. our dumbasses finally mutually confessed

joined Apr 19, 2012

chapter 30 preview

LMAO. served.

joined Apr 19, 2012

progress??????????

joined Apr 19, 2012

I guess the Mistress finds Matilda, Finger Licking Good!

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!

bok bok

joined Apr 19, 2012

got hooked on the artwork, but the comments are hilariously alarming??? apparently this is the tamest out of all the author's work? considering she pretty much assaulted her, that's a bit... uh.

oh well, i'm in for the ride.

@chikaon: is that kaleido star????????

onyxpanda
Shoujo Sect discussion 23 Jul 14:59
joined Apr 19, 2012

wow what a throwback

@icenoob88: yeah haha, this story is just glorified yuri sex really, but it was pretty good for back then honestly

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

sobbing... their story will always be dear to me!!

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I feel like I've grown up with them....

joined Apr 19, 2012

@Vankomycin: pretty sure he's a rival to ayaka haha. He likes hiroko and says in the next panel that he's gonna go all out too.

irl I would say ayaka's actions are largely inappropriate bc it forces hiroko with a response to her, which could put her in a situation where she would out herself. but for the premise of this story and the development of hiroko, I think it's a good thing.

I would be turned off if someone gave me a public confession at work, no matter the gender, but that's personally me.

good luck, ayaka!!! keep fighting the good fight and get hiroko!!!

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

Never really understood the whole "being immortal is terrible" as if you couldn't find things to do and people to love being immortal for thousands of years.

Think it depends on your emotional capacity... like what if you found people you loved but you kept outliving them? What if you lived for so many years that even when you pull up your journals and diaries you weren't able to remember them or the feelings you had during those events?

Outliving people you love can definitely feel like a burden. Time likely eases the pain, but i honestly can't imagine losing people again and again throughout my lifetime. Major survivors guilt if they didn't pass naturally too.

joined Apr 19, 2012

very cuute!!!

joined Apr 19, 2012

that cliffhanger was very abrupt haha. had me clicking next on mobile wondering what she'd say!

joined Apr 19, 2012

this gap is really crazy good

joined Apr 19, 2012

This series has just got the AXE. It ends on chapter 19 I believe. Just read the official twitter and manga authors accounts. This is an alarming trend when it comes to... certain types of Yuri. I hope that it's just a coincidence.

I believe the newest update was chapter 19, but the author plans on it ending in 2 more chapters (chapter 21.) It was reported to end on chapter 20, but the author tweeted to clear it up.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Why is this one shot named like a Letterkenny episode

now that you say it, I can't unsee it LMAO

joined Apr 19, 2012

girl PLEASE...... the horny is off the charts lmaoooo

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

"Cute small kid who was like a little sibling to you grows up into a devastating beauty and has a crush on you" is not a never-heard-of-before plot device... but I do believe it's the first time I find it in a Chinese manhua.

It's pretty common actually in Chinese webnovels! The manhua trend has finally caught up to the webnovel trends after all the transmigration villainess and rich CEO stuff now.

ngl, she keeps saying she feels like throwing up after casual sex, so perhaps it's time to lay off the one night stands and kiss kiss fall in love??

joined Apr 19, 2012

:(((((( not the miscommunication afdsklgsf

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

if anyone has any idea on this piece of info, that'd be great.

info provided above

Thank you!!!!!! Super sad to hear they experienced harassment, but I'm glad to hear they're doing well. Thanks again.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I always read this every time I see it on the "Featured series". Hoping they are still together and happy.

according to the translation blog's comments, it seems that husky left four handwritten notes spanning sometime in 2017/2018 stating that she and medley were still together and that husky had proposed to medley and that they were hoping to get married someday. I'm not entirely sure, but if you look on Twitter, it seems like husky and medley had a joint shared account under @mesdorei (https://twitter.com/mesdorei) which fans have eagerly responded to. The account is still active but unsure if it's the same person as I don't personally follow them.

The wordpress site husky uploaded her notes to was taken down sometime in 2019 due to some sort of malicious attack (?), even tho it needed a password to enter the website "mesdorei.com", and fans were asking if it could be translated and shared. the TL group responded with this link: https://weibo.com/u/5185989941.

the group also kept an archive of translated tweets up until 2016 or so. http://husmedgojitudann.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post_23.html

if anyone has any idea on this piece of info, that'd be great.

last edited at Jun 8, 2023 10:31AM