Forum › Posts by Serpente915

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Twins/Gemini is the same zodiac.

And they are rappresented as Twins. Considering how they are gonna get paired up with another sign, the poly route Is all but comfirmed.

Except the relation chart show no twins at all. Not to mention that Gemini is in this chapter and seem to be only one person, not twins.

Don't ruin my dreaaams

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Twins/Gemini is the same zodiac.

And they are rappresented as Twins. Considering how they are gonna get paired up with another sign, the poly route Is all but comfirmed.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

They’re funny as silly shorts, but I have no idea how she’s gonna flesh this out into an actual series.

Also, I wonder who’s gonna be the poly trio this time. :P

Twins are a zodiac sign don't forget.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

There's something about the art in this one... It's pretty good, I can't shake the feeling that it seriously reminds of SOMETHING else I've come across in the past.

COFFMeneaThedogCOFF

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The artstyle reminds me of MeneaTheDog.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Is it explained somewhere why Shiori wants Hinako to specifically be happy? Not just alive, but also happy?

Because apparently she would be more delicious to eat. Kind like the term a "happy pig/chicken is a delicious rib/chicken nugget" or something like that.
She's is kinda implied in the second chapter as why.

last edited at Jan 11, 2022 5:31AM

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I did say poly and self route but I didn't expect the mangaka to actually go for it. Lmao.
Can't wait to see more of it.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Sorry Kirin, I'll have to spoil that nice feeling. Given that #dropout doesn't want us hosting this series, you (not you, Kirin) can find its continuation on MangaDex.

A shame, I trought they would be okay with that given previous works here.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

All that said, bad cliffhanger. Bad.

Amen.

Also, sorry for jumping back a chapter, but why has no one heard of taking a teaspoon of granulated sugar to stop hiccups? I'd never heard of drinking water or holding your breath until I moved to the U.S., and I gotta say, neither of those are half as effective.

We do have those solutions here in Italy as well.
Holding your breath one also includes to keep your head higher as possible while you have to drink water in 10 gulps or more.
They worked for most cases but scaring is always the most effective.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Oh wow this is really cute I can't wait to- Hasn't been updated since August 2020.

Oh...well. Life is naught but suffering. It was still cute tho!

Nnnnooooo!!!!

I looked up the conversion btw, currently 200 yuan is about 31 USD. Which.... seems like not much but I guess you are just snuggling someone. I'd take 31 bucks to snuggle. Fuck I'd do it for free, hasn't been as many snuggling opportunities, what with a plague goin' on and all

31 bucks a night, every night, totals out to a bit over $11,000 a year. To be a human teddy bear. With no restrictions as to the rest of your day. I’d call that a pretty sweet deal.

You could also just take another day job that it won't lead to overtime hours and you are pretty much golden

last edited at Oct 28, 2021 3:50AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I wonder what theme her outfit will be.
I hope the theme is Police brutality

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Wasn't this on Dynasty already?

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

So the princess is a top and the price a bottom but they don't know it yet

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The geezer part doesn't look like a personality appropriate to use in the hospital, a factory reset with some mix up is definitely more likely
I'll bet we will see Ponko getting constantly reset until the proper personality arise, I feel like we might see the same Ponko when she was nursing his wife as well

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 7:21AM

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The neck in page 6 feels wrong or it is just me?

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I guess older sister wants to play matchmaker between little sister and Akebi? But younger sister (at least on the surface) is still trying to play matchmaker with Akebi and older sister.

These two sisters are just trying to toss Akebi back and forth to each other

After the lastest chapter, I'm not really sure about the little sister anymore.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

what the fuck is this plot lmao

It probably runs in the family.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

is shinohara-san a kuudere or am i getting the definition wrong?

You are correct, yes

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

That was fucking crazy even by this manga standards lmao.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

At least she admitted it now.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Another controversial series, should be a ride lol

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray!

Wait are we not getting more of that?

It got licensed, the translators group have a policy of dropping the series they are working if they get licensed.
Just like how it happened with Looking up to Magical Girls.

Well dang. Both series I was hoping to finish online and then buy depending on how they go/ended.

Looking Up to Magical Girls was immediately picked up by another scan group, so it wasn't an issue and this has been going for at least of months now, I'm surprised that more people here didn't noticed that.
Trought I don't know about Gunbured x Sisters ever got picked by anyone

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray! Maybe this one will be too degenerate to be licensed and I can finally translate something to the end. It will be a short 12 chapter journey this time.

I don't know if I should have added either bisexual or cheating as tags (or both), I'll let the community or mods be the judge on that.

I was coming here just to add cheating, but maybe that should be added as things get more physical/explicit between them? As for bisexual, I suppose that would be appropriate as well

I'm okay with bisexual, but I'm gonna wait and see more to suggest the cheating tag

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 2:34PM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray!

Wait are we not getting more of that?

It got licensed, the translators group have a policy of dropping the series they are working if they get licensed.
Just like how it happened with Looking up to Magical Girls.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 2:32PM

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

For a sec I trought it was a spin-off about her little sister

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I did not like this chapter