Forum › Posts by badnat

joined Jan 10, 2017

She wanted to bed a girl in junior high o_o

Yeah how despicable of that 16 year old to have designs on that 14 year old.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Maybe this one doesn't deserve a bisexual tag because the boy's been totally forgotten, but it's important to remember that MC is bi. Just because she's in a wlw relationship doesn't make her a lesbian. In fact, both characters seemed perfectly capable of being in mlw relationships before this. You don't stop being bi when you start dating someone. Just like our girls Korra and Asami.

Who gives a crap? And that's sort of like saying you aren't a vegetarian because you used to eat meat.

joined Jan 10, 2017

It's really refreshing how authentic the characters and feelings are here. Very non-trope-y with them acting human and inconsistent while still being eminently likable.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

It was nice, but the whole "am I adult enough for her" concern has been done to death so it was kind of tedious.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I don't get it. It's been a while since I read this, but last I remember she was getting freaked out over kissing and crap. And now they're groping boobs like it's nothing. Short haired chick didn't even blush.

I mean, it's a freaking boob massage.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 10:08PM

joined Jan 10, 2017

I don't really like him... He kept denying being a girl in a way that makes it seem like being a girl is shameful. Also, wow 15 and they seem completely used to the idea of sex.

So he should have been completely over a random sex change in about 5 minutes? lol, dude.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

This series is enjoyable, if only because of the guilt-free perving the main chick indulges in, lol. The art doesn't hurt either.

joined Jan 10, 2017

This is going to hurt, isn't it?

Author stated that it's gonna be bittersweet and also explicitly said that it's an adolescence, not yuri. Besides I can't vouch much for the author since the only thing he's made was a het harem manga.

Ugh. That's literally the opposite of yuri. That's anti-yuri. That shit shouldn't even be allowed on this site.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Why can't the former enemy general just come out and say she likes Ms. Hero? I already see this falling into the fluff trap of no progression.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

How can you find something annoying and cute at the same time...I think irritation sort of sucks the appeal out of something by definition...

Nah.

Nah x2
Sometimes cuteness and annoyance go hand in hand

But she is finding her annoying clinginess cute? I dunno, it doesn't make sense to me. It's not like this is her kid being a brat but she loves her anyway, this is their whole relationship dynamic as far as we can see, and she's sympathizing with it as a valid reason to break up, not as something mildly irritating.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Lame ending.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

How can you find something annoying and cute at the same time...I think irritation sort of sucks the appeal out of something by definition...

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Well, two batterers finally found and can hit each other from now on. It doesn't get more romantic.

badnat
First Time discussion 19 Nov 01:55
joined Jan 10, 2017

Kokoro doesn't watch grown up TV. Or talk to people much. Or read novels. Or do a lot of thinking. Or maybe she was born 2 weeks ago.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Why do all the cool kids smoke in Japan... It's so gross.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

I think the mangaka's fetish for battered tattoo chicks just shines through the story every once in a while, thus the domestic abuse. lol

joined Jan 10, 2017

Well, this artist has perfected the technique to make boobs as appealing as lumpy trash bags. Good for him/her I guess?

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Going by manga and anime Japan is a den of opportunistic rapists.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

What is with yuri stories and there being interludes after the big confession. It's like the mangaka goes "ooo! I got 'em hooked, so I can make more money dragging this out a bit without worry!"

What am I saying that's exactly what it is.

joined Jan 10, 2017

The author just found out that this got scanlated, uploaded and distributed without their permission and is pretty livid about it. "Wow, this feels really bad. Makes me want to stop drawing."

On top of that, the name Fujiyoshi Tsukasa is completely wrong and unrelated to the actual author.

I won't link their twitter account here to avoid mobbing them but you can find it through the twitter profile linked in the pixiv profile linked in "Release Post"

Fujiyoahi Tsukasa isn't listed as the author, just some sort of alias? And there's a Twitter account linked too.

I find it kind of repulsive when authors get all butt-hurt and threaten to stop creating just because some random person "steals" their work. Yeah you might not like it, but it literally happens to everyone with everything these days. Take it that your work is appreciated and move on.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I liked it but it was waaay too much telling instead of showing. The manga basically skipped all the relationship development bits and just had the characters screaming explanations at the top of their lungs.

badnat
Still Sick discussion 30 Oct 10:29
joined Jan 10, 2017

LBH, the first chapter is completely relatable to us anime and manga fans, liking a niche category hiding out passions and being happy when someone finally accepts it and you can talk to them about it, especially for us doujinshi, especially yuri doujinshi fans.

I'm a huge yuri fan, not just with manga, but novels fanfiction, shows, films, you name it. I literally have about a hundred novel length lesbian fanfiction epubs on my phone right now that I listen to via TTS all day long at work. I've been into yuri for like 15 years.

NOBODY KNOWS.

You know of any good sites for it? I'm really into the Maria Watches Over Us stuff but www.fanfiction.net is the only site I found with a proper categorized collect. I've read so many on it though that I'm running out of ones in the categories I prefer.

archiveofourown.org is the other big site and it has a much better/more powerful search and tag system. I use both. Right now I've been going through Twilight fanfiction, which I found to be an unexpected TROVE of lesbian pairings. I was never even able to make it through the first book, but now I'm glad Twilight exists lol.

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 10:32AM

badnat
Still Sick discussion 30 Oct 02:46
joined Jan 10, 2017

LBH, the first chapter is completely relatable to us anime and manga fans, liking a niche category hiding out passions and being happy when someone finally accepts it and you can talk to them about it, especially for us doujinshi, especially yuri doujinshi fans.

I'm a huge yuri fan, not just with manga, but novels fanfiction, shows, films, you name it. I literally have about a hundred novel length lesbian fanfiction epubs on my phone right now that I listen to via TTS all day long at work. I've been into yuri for like 15 years.

NOBODY KNOWS.

15 years?
holy shit dude! wut a dedication XD

I was going to say 10 years but a quick google search of my gmail came up with a lilicious result from over 12 years ago, lol...

badnat
Still Sick discussion 30 Oct 00:01
joined Jan 10, 2017

NOBODY KNOWS.

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 12:06AM

badnat
Still Sick discussion 29 Oct 22:26
joined Jan 10, 2017

Crossing fingers that she's a long time fan/now stalker of this doujin artist.