Forum › Posts by A-chan

A-chan
Lit a Light discussion 05 Jan 22:30
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That was a great twist, I was expecting a tragic ending until that happened. I hope to see more yuri from this author.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

The son reminds me of mophead from Their Story in how they're written. I like when we get good male friend/sidekick characters in yuri manga, instead of just having the guy be there for being a male to facilitate cheap romantic drama.

A-chan
Image Comments 01 Jan 23:07
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
83360826_p0

This one is still one of my favorite NanoFate pictures of all time, it's beautiful.
@V-Oblivion: alternatively there are a couple of images of Fate riding dragon-diche, and speaking of horses there's also an image of little Vivio getting a pony-ride from her Fate-mama.

A-chan
Image Comments 29 Dec 20:47
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
64327877_p2

@Throbelisk: And there are even more that never got uploaded here. I always wondered why Dynasty stopped uploading new yuri doujins of some old series.

A-chan
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I don't want to sound like a broken record but the art in this one is really good.
I'm curious about seeing how this story will develop too.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What a satisfying conclusion. Their relationship progressed slowly, but the ending really tied everything up nicely.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What the heck is this, it's amazing.

I think it's from Yurika's Campus Life. Also I just realized this is another manga that is complete but is only partially uploaded here.

A-chan
Image Comments 30 Nov 14:55
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
79521077_p0

@Norainhere You're right, I didn't realize that this was also his comission.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

@Lilliwyt: Thanks for the info, I'll leave Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro in standby for now until concrete yuri is confirmed then.

i don't think it will uploaded here anyway because a lot of peoples have a hate boner for Squiggles here.

I don't think that sounds very reasonable, I expect more from my Onee-sama-tachi. Even if you dislike someone the stuff they do may still be good.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Just finished chapter 200, the final chapter of Ouji-sama Nante Iranai in Mangadex.
This was such a journey, this manga is so satisfying, it has everything to become one of the classics of the genre and be one of to-go top yuri recommendations, but it definitely needs more exposure, it's a pity that it stopped getting uploaded here.
Also it's hard to believe this is Harushion first manga, I'll check her next one that seems to be yuri as well but hasn't been uploaded to Dynasty yet.

A-chan
Image Comments 30 Nov 13:56
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
79521077_p0

@SulliMike23 @Norainhere That would be Emperor_Niro's doing. He has a very particular and peculiar fetish of Fate and Signum tribbing, impregnating one another and NTRing Nanoha (visually in some cases), but most importantly he has enough money to commission hundreds (this is not an exageration) of different artists to draw the same thing over and over again.
So yeah, anyone looking at the number of new fanarts may conclude quickly that the pairing got much more popular out of the blue, but in fact it's only the effect of one person's actions, and if anything the pairing is less popular now than it was a year ago since some people that could actually appreciate the alternate pairing are now sick of it.

A-chan
Image Comments 28 Nov 19:04
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
79521077_p0

@Missigno The funny things about Nanoha and all its alternate universes, is that Nanoha and Fate's love seems to transcend all impossible barriers and be a constant of the reality of all those universes. Even in the drama cd where they alluded to an universe where Nanoha and Hayate swapped places, Nanoha still got together with Fate out of nowhere.
https://imgur.com/bYUkZQl

A-chan
Image Comments 23 Nov 22:26
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
58457754_p0

Good thing Fate has Nanoha there to Starlight Breaker any insects that try to steal a kiss from her wife.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Spoiler for next chapter's title: "Trying out iPS cells with my female friend"

A-chan
Image Comments 07 Nov 08:52
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
Elnhf65ucaattuc-orig

@elevown Fate definitely is the bottom of bottoms:
https://imgur.com/eeMbUYp
Every yuri series should have one of these neko to tachi diagrams.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What a great idea for an anthology, I love these stories. Also the art was great in this first chapter.

A-chan
Mirage discussion 02 Nov 07:39
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was good, such a wholesome extra chapter to compensate for all the bullying.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That's some good use of perspective in that last page.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Your average yuri training-arc.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Yaaay~!

A-chan
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

My heart...

A-chan
Image Comments 09 Oct 21:23
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
84759117_p0

What a coincidence, I just rolled these two from the same wish yesterday.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

They seriously ended the chapter there...

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It would be nice if manga or doujin tagged with Sequel and Prequel could be grouped together in some way, or linked from one to the other. More often than not they're published in different books so the Prev Ch./Next Ch. (when they exist) may link to an unrelated chapter, I guess ideally they should work as links to the respective prequel or sequel.

A-chan
Image Comments 24 Aug 23:00
Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
Ebrzlzjumaas-pz-orig

I bet Fate was popular in school and was used to receiving that kind of letter.