Forum › Posts by La Aoi Beau Chico

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

That girl is a gyaru? Thought she was just a dark skinned lady... who has naturally dark skinned skin. Well whatever, dark skin is beautiful af.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I bet on everything, that Pure is actually just a stalker. The author twists the beginning as if the amores are meeting back in the past to give it a fluff here and there, due to Akira's request. However, here's the catch. PURE ISN'T REAL, EVERYTHING IS A DREAM OR PSYCHOLOGICAL STORY! Akira likes games, she probably conjured up Pure since like she claims, has no friends. For god's sake this story could even be based off by Akira being in coma.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

For anyone who isn't familiar with New York. It's expensive as hell, not everyone is that accepting, the air is choke-hazard af, the food is bomb af (you'll be fat in no time), a lot of skaters, diverse afx2, we got towns specifically for different races (chinatown, japantown, spanish or spain town, greek town, jewish town, africa town etc).

But don't get it twisted, it shouldn't be looked as an ultimate euphoria place, but be considerate of its bad side too. Great state though, crazy, never sleeps... like ever, delicious foods/delis, and alot of creative people. CHOW!

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 27 Aug 02:04
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016
Dh0dwg0xkaan5ci-orig

this cute, but being realistic, that kiss got morning breath lel

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

That was a hilarious endin, you gotta admit. It surprised me.. but the title definitely gave it away haha. I was all like "Getting used to be friends? Why the hell is there a yuri tag then". BAM!!! my question was answered.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

That blood splatter made me fucking choke on my own spit, hilarious af.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Pieta discussion 19 Aug 04:44
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Glad this wasn't really an explicit yuri. It hit the feels, but then I was slapped with reality and could relate to like, the needing that other half or whatever. Aside from that, the story was really realistic. Usually mangas start all happy and end happy or semi-bad, but no, this was a story of progression and a very, very, very patient Higa. Some moments I was like damn Rio, kinda cold gul. But then I was like yo, it's all good, but you better get better.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I only kept reading, because of the name Lillian, my girlfriend is named Lillian lmfao

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Intense, Intense, Intense. I didn't know women could rub their kitties together and become one with the climax... definitely adding that to my notes.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

omg i'm wheezing! That reporter would be me af

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Definitely angst....what a waste

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Like yaoi more than yuri!? Yaoi....gehhh....gives me the shivers

Dude. Chill.

Was I being to hot? Honestly, it's a joke. Jesus

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Be respectful, man.

I highly doubt what I said would be of any offence to anyone that likes yaoi... don't be so uptight :/

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

At least it isn't incest. Good God.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

"Plain" manager my ass... manager is a 8/10 while Yuria is a 9/10. I call that a close game people. Almost like Warriors vs Cavaliers...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

this author is very fond of incest,no? Maybe she has sister she wish she did things to...or already have?

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

what da time travelin space dimension hopin planet exploding jupiter floating sun ray beamin is this bullshiiitt

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not a fan of incest... but the plot so far seems so interesting

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Sometimes I feel like a vampire... i've got fangs (real ones ok), but I don't bite... unless we do that "steamy session". Although I get freaked out by blood... I sometimes instinctively lick my own little cuts with blood and sometimes other people's... then I get slapped but they blush aha.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Ayakashiko discussion 18 May 21:40
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

tbh she's pretty af and can see ghosts... that is not an A...that's an A+

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i love how they cuss alot like back down in los angeles, lol "damn takumin you're a bad bitch" i cracked df up

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

slurrrp

La Aoi Beau Chico
No Way Out discussion 21 Apr 20:33
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

woooah... wait so even lesbian virgin women bleed when having intercourse? Thats cray crayyyy

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I think people should really just appreciate her progress... I mean shit, that sounded depressing af, and she might still have those depressing moments but she's getting there. Some of these comments seem halfheartedly which really sucks ass because, i'm glad she seems to be looking more towards the light rather than moping around in the dark. Anyways, I pray for her prosperity and finding herself and appreciating that she is a unique individual who is not alone in this animal world.