Forum › Posts by random

random
joined Jul 26, 2016
10491108_p0

^#JustYakumoThings

joined Jul 26, 2016

Watanabe is gonna fuck things up in order to protect her distorted worldview, isn't she?

That'd certainly be on-brand at least. But I suppose there's a possibility she's gained some Character levels without noticing... :v

joined Jul 26, 2016

Getting the vibe Yamada might be related to Momose... :P

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

...I kind of started wondering about that whole "lion's tooth" thing and how "dandelion" had kind of a lost-in-translation Romance language ring to it. Quick look at le Wikipedo says I was on the right track:
"The English name, dandelion, is a corruption of the French dent de lion meaning "lion's tooth", referring to the coarsely toothed leaves."

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

^for the record, in Finnish it's voikukka which literally translates as "butter flower" (from the colour, one imagines).

...not the most romantic flower name we have tbh

joined Jul 26, 2016

Citrus + could learn from these two.

Different genresquality

FTFY o3ob

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Jean.exe has encountered an unexpected error and stopped working

joined Jul 26, 2016

(I'm trying to make this work I still think Ririka is crazy. Who would like someone they can't even bother to know the name of? Yoshioka heard the "Wakita-senpai", she ain't deaf)

Hey, Yoshioka's done research - she should at least be aware of tsundere tropes... :P

joined Jul 26, 2016

don't think anyone mentioned that but the fact that the rumors mistook Watanabe for a weird little dog made me lose it

She should be flattered her mob-character credentials are so readily appreciated :U

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah the wrap-up could definitely have been smoother. By and large a good manga regardless, Iri is great at screwball ensemble comedy.

random
Genshin Impact! 29 May 18:17
joined Jul 26, 2016

Just one more day until the patch drops.

I can only imagine somebody sits in the dark, quivering, waiting for that moment atop their massive savings for Yelan pulls :v

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

^
^^
that's some Lovecraft Outer God tier EMOTIONAL DAMAGE hot damn

random
joined Jul 26, 2016
98551862_p0%20(1)

^Skadi repeatedly trying to behead Grani during Knights' Treasure didn't exactly stop fans from shipping the two now did it? (despite both having objectively superior cough cough ships in the same sidestory too)

Anyway, they don't really even appear in the same scene together in the trailer and between the rampant secrets-within-secrets paranoia of the whole Aegir-Iberia storyline, the Hunters' default "imagine telling landwalker primitives diddly squat lmao" attitude and general AK setting weirdness who the fuck even knows what's going on without reading the storyline proper.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The Mistress is, in actual fact, surrounded by raging lesbians and the room is almost certainly ripe with the stench of bitches. :U

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wakita senpai...
The disrespect lmao.

I hope this becomes a trend with Sana-chan and we end up getting 100 variations of Watanabe's name
Wakawaka-senpai

It has the makings of a gr8 running joke. Sana and her attitude in general add some welcome colour to the cast.

random
Genshin Impact! 26 May 09:09
joined Jul 26, 2016

At least it's better then me forcing feeding Qiqi food while she kept complaining about it burning.

You monster.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I want her to go back to that trash filled room

She will go back there. To burn it.
"The only way to clean it is to wipe it out of existence, Yamashita. You'll be sleeping in my room from now on."

joined Jul 26, 2016

Japanese employers seem to have the darndest time keeping their maids focused on their domestic tasks. For servants, the maids appear to be a notably independent-minded bunch.

I mean Servile Snarker has been a trope since at least the Romans...

That would be parallel to this if Alfred were always pushing to give Batman unsolicited handjobs, to which Batman succumbed rather easily . . .

Bet you there's at least ten fanfictions to that effect.
Likely far, far more.

Anyway, same principle. "No-one is a gentleman to his butler" or however that one old chestnut went - aloof authority and class separation can be a tad difficult to maintain (in private at least) with the people who basically witness your goofy bed hair every morning and see you scratch your butt at home. And take away your chamberpot, depending on temporal context.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Japanese employers seem to have the darndest time keeping their maids focused on their domestic tasks. For servants, the maids appear to be a notably independent-minded bunch.

I mean Servile Snarker has been a trope since at least the Romans...

random
Citrus + discussion 24 May 21:11
joined Jul 26, 2016

I'll never really get over how most of the fandom (or at least the vocal part) just can't seem to care much about whether or not there's going to be sex between Yuzu and Mei and devalue their relationship because we didn't get such a scene (and possibly never will).

If you're that starved for sexual content, there's websites specifically for that type of content. Feel free to check those out!
It's honestly just feeling like it's teen boys who can't think or care about anything but sex reading this series and getting overly frustrated about it.

And how dare this manga have side characters, and even go as far as to dedicate arcs to them! Shame on Citrus+ for not just being an R18 Citrus side series without plot.

Dang, you sure showed those strawmen what for. .-.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Now give them cat ears and you got the perfect story, Zanka.

And twintails, at least on one of them.

P sure Zanka would just spontaneously combust drawing this. Think of the artist!

random
Citrus + discussion 23 May 18:41
joined Jul 26, 2016

I think it's taking it too seriously for what it is honestly and by now you should know what you're expecting are never going to happen.

There's certain amusement to be derived from bad stories, ya know. Now I can't speak for others but already way back when the OG series was still running I stopped taking it even remotely seriously as a narrative and started treating it as a sort of unintentional gag 4koma - it became only too apparent the author was incapable and/or unwilling to do really much anything worth note with the actual storyline, but watching her mess it up and keep coming with endless Wacky Wayside Tribe distractions was kinda funny. Plus there was the occasional bright spot of genuine funny (Matsuri was usually involved somehow).

The Return of The Revenge of The Son of Citrus 2: Electric Boogaloo (Not Featuring DANTE From The Devil May Cry Series) keeps on chugging along on the same track. Might as well keep deriving idle entertainment from tossing pebbles at it like before and dissecting why it's fail.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016
98486177_p0

^red kinda sus ඞ

last edited at May 23, 2022 3:28PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

10/10 character comedy, I approve

also boobies

joined Jul 26, 2016

I still can’t decide if she actually wants to eat her or not.

I don't think you're supposed to be able to, at this point of the storyline.