Forum › Posts by Tamahime

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Chadolbaegi7-1524310123178508288-img1

Adora goes buff She-Ra mode to pound her cute Catra? 10/10, no notes, more please.

joined Mar 8, 2016

IT'S BACK!?!?!

Author-sensei, please give me a place to shove my money for a full serialization of this. We need it. ;_;

joined Mar 8, 2016

That worth more than one lover

I feel like Asumi-chan would definitely figure out the optimal way to use lottery winnings on companions...

Tamahime
Half Moon discussion 17 Apr 10:22
joined Mar 8, 2016

You can see this in the anime too, notably in the first season when Minako comes over and brushes her hair. (An early squee moment for yuri shippers.)

joined Mar 8, 2016

I really enjoyed that Oiwa's kitty hat had matched expressions with her. Nice touch, sensei. :3

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 10:30PM

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

Unrelated to the actual content, this is the worst translation job I've seen in a long time. Did they just run the lines through Google Translate and call it a day?

joined Mar 8, 2016

Maybe I have just read too much Murcielago, but the "scare" seemed more confusing than frightening to me. XD

joined Mar 8, 2016

I don't think she was? I just went through ch.1 again and didn't see her anywhere. What page?

Page 025.

Neat! "I'll take foreshadowing for $800, Alex."

joined Mar 8, 2016

Is there any significance to the spook behind/inside the door glass on Ch.2, p.20? Reference gag to something else, or something important here?

There is. She was in chapter 1, too.

I don't think she was? I just went through ch.1 again and didn't see her anywhere. What page?

joined Mar 8, 2016

Is there any significance to the spook behind/inside the door glass on Ch.2, p.20? Reference gag to something else, or something important here?

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
97158054_p0

Now this is the kind of content I want to stay abreast of. ... :D

joined Mar 8, 2016

"The End"

... or is it?!

(cue final shot of vibrator buzzing back to life under a pile of underwear)

Seriously it would be awesome (and unprecedented) if the girls' normal story continued but every so often we get to check in on their sex life. :)

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

Seto's titties just grow in size depending on the situation.

This is the First Law of H-Manga Boobs. Drawing on-model is not exactly the strong suit of most hentai/ecchi artists.

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

If you can get a hold of the physical volumes, there's one at the end of volume 3 in the form of an omake. I use Kinokuniya and they ship to the US. It takes just over a week with international shipping. All you have to do is know the Japanese title 年下の先生 (Toshishita no Senpai). Author's name is 檜原フキ or Hinohara Fuki.

Thanks for the info!

Fully clothed she appears to be even more generously endowed than Seto-san. Might be worth a few bucks to see if that holds true au naturale. :3

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

Kaimori nude scene when?!

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Itadakimasu

Here I go focusing on the wrong thing again but... you can't make underwear out of pure chocolate. I guess you could make it out of some kind of chocolate-flavored... substance... but unless it gets latched in place like a chestplate, a chocolate bra is not going on the body in one piece. XD

joined Mar 8, 2016

A bittersweet installment... on the one hand, we finally got the breast-worship session! Yaay! On the other hand, Chiyuri isn't especially busty and I figure this eliminates the chance of Asumi booking a real 爆乳 experience for us to witness. And given Asumi's expressed hesitations, probably no lactation in the cards either.

But still enjoyed this one! And I can always dream, right?

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 7:28PM

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Twitter_short

They did make it. It was called D.E.B.S.

joined Mar 8, 2016

I'm also very curious about part 1 and 2... you know, I wouldn't want to miss the "plot"

Pt. 1 is a nice breast worship-heavy book between the two younger characters from this one.

Pt. 2 same characters, futa.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Senpai--those nails . . .

This is how you know that Roommate-san won't be the final girl. XD

joined Mar 8, 2016

Why are Akane and her co-worker wearing the same earrings at the end there?

(This is the type of silly thing I wonder while reading this silly sex farce XD)

Tamahime
Image Comments 14 Jan 15:11
joined Mar 8, 2016
95434032_p0

Yeah, this is SUPER hot. Artist has perfectly captured the two of them, IMO.

Tamahime
Image Comments 03 Jan 21:53
joined Mar 8, 2016
95276443_p0

The image we wait for every new year. While also getting ready to copy/paste a "wish 23 would draw a full doujin with them!" comment.

... May this be the year!

joined Mar 8, 2016

"My weekends have been busy with work and prostitutes."

Keep living the dream, Asumi-chan.

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 3:13PM

Tamahime
Image Comments 29 Nov 22:27
joined Mar 8, 2016
Fe60lqlwuaaw5zv-orig

Not sure that's actually milk and not just saliva, but either way, yes! More please!

(Even better if it is milk, though)