Forum › Posts by Azai

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Apr 11:50
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Around 3 years ago. My parents aren't that conservative. Like I knew they kind of respected lgbt, but I also knew it was good as far as their daughter wasn't one.. So when I came out it was an ugly thing to see. But as you said, that's like the only bomb I ever dropped on them, so I think they just shrugged it off at some point. Sometimes, they still bug me a little, but it's a minor issue.

I see, yeah, that's the case more often than you'd think. People often think they're fine with something but then if their own kid does it then it's a different story. I guess the opposite is true though also, that there are a lot of people who are conservative about lgbt issues, and then they find out their own flesh and blood is gay and their opinions turn around.

I have a friend from high school who I'm almost completely convinced is gay, and her parents have always been really nice and supportive to me, but I think if she came out to them it would be a completely different story. I try to leave the door open for her to talk to me about it, but I think she's closed off the whole idea of any sort of love life. I don't have a lot of friends like her and am the opposite a prude, so maybe I'm just the wrong person for her to open up to :(

Sad thing about your friend. Shutting down love life because of that is just too painful.

I have a male friend who is gay, but hasn't come out to his parents. He has it very hard. His parents are very religious and don't accept queer people at all. I'm glad that he still manages to have a love life, but I can feel something is not right. It's like he keeps a lot inside, and his love life is a mess. Sometimes I'm afraid of what he might do.

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Apr 10:55
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yeah, tofu-san, I relate to that pretty well. Obedience and respect are such a big deal in our culture. I put a lot of thoughts before coming out to my parents, since I knew drama would happen; but I'm very attached to them too, so hiding such a big part of my life was just unbearable. Glad that things are getting better.

Glad they're getting better, too. How long ago was that for you? It's sort of amazing that a kid could be obedient and respectful in every aspect of their life, be successful in school and training to be a doctor (the Asian parent dream come true), but you drop the queer bomb on them and they'll go nuts...

Around 3 years ago. My parents aren't that conservative. Like I knew they kind of respected lgbt, but I also knew it was good as far as their daughter wasn't one.. So when I came out it was an ugly thing to see. But as you said, that's like the only bomb I ever dropped on them, so I think they just shrugged it off at some point. Sometimes, they still bug me a little, but it's a minor issue.

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 10:55AM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Apr 10:12
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Obedience is such a deep part of our culture, so if they had been really negative about my coming out I think it would have been a really difficult process for me.

Difficult in which way? Do you think you might have reconsidered your choices if they told you they don't approve? Not judging, just curious. o.o

I probably would have reconsidered how openly I chose to live my life, and for someone like me that would have taken its toll. Maybe by the time I was my age now, I would have been over it and just lived my life, but I've always been a bit of a pushover when it comes to my parents. It's probably good that I don't live close to them :| Staying closeted to my parents and out (to some degree) in the rest of my life would have been just as bad. I tell them pretty much everything and have always been attached to both of them.

Yeah, tofu-san, I relate to that pretty well. Obedience and respect are such a big deal in our culture. I put a lot of thoughts before coming out to my parents, since I knew drama would happen; but I'm very attached to them too, so hiding such a big part of my life was just unbearable. Glad that things are getting better.

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Apr 09:29
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Just found this. It's titled "What happens when you grow catnip in your backyard"

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/images/thumbnail-facebook/17815586_1431256510.7807_ynyBeZ_n.jpg

So that's how you become a pussy magnet.

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 9:30AM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Apr 16:24
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Su, you're back! Feeling better? :D

Lmao at mvl89 vs llama

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 21:55
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Well its not fun anymore....
after all my backing up, Azai said that to me..
I m gonna missing from this thread for sometime, trying to heal my heart. all alone...

Rainy, we can still grab drinks, but no touching my butt!

KittoKatto

Come over to the other side now !! XD

So how do I get to the other side?

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 21:45
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Morning, Rainy xD

Congratzzz Azai, u have worked hard... u deserve a butt message.. (Lmao i dont feel sorry starting this butt massage thing..)

What's with everyone turning pervy on me.. (¬_¬)

You're just too hot. Even i can't keep my eyes off you from this side of the world.

You can look. But.. remember to stick to the rules guys. See see no touch. ~

Sorry? Now i am asking you how you can massage someone's butt only by looking at it?

You said she deserves a butt massage right? Dw I can be the one delivering it. ^ ^

And loosing the chance to touch the butt? You just wanna fool me...
Sorry...

Wtf, guys, that's my butt you're talking about! xD

Azai while everyone goes toward your butts i'm gonna get your juicy sexy legs. Your legs are your #1.

No, they are not... xD

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 21:37
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Morning, Rainy xD

Congratzzz Azai, u have worked hard... u deserve a butt message.. (Lmao i dont feel sorry starting this butt massage thing..)

You're just too hot. Even i can't keep my eyes off you from this side of the world.

Sorry? Now i am asking you how you can massage someone's butt only by looking at it?

You said she deserves a butt massage right? Dw I can be the one delivering it. ^ ^

Sorry...

Okay.. So?
You dont want it? You gonna let the chance passed?
I dont offer it to random person...

She doesnt want one from you!

Yeah... on-only my waifu can touch it. (>///<)

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 21:30
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Morning, Rainy xD

Sorry...

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 9:31PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 21:15
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Morning, Rainy xD

Lmao.

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 21:04
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Morning, Rainy xD

Lol, even you mvl89 xD

Man, can't believe I'll sleep this early / tears of joy /

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 20:11
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Morning, Rainy xD

It's thoroughly unacceptable how insanely popular she is lol. She's attractive, but rhat fucking cup song just completely ruined her for me. No redemption.

Lol I actually don't think she's all that attractive.. > <

Same. She's kinda pretty, but that cup song... / eye roll /

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 8:12PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 17:52
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hides kanojo somewhere safe
Kisses Azai's ear

/ changes to serious mode /
/ releases kanojo and tells her what happened /

/ Carefully attempts to turn this into a 3p / I'm pretty sure two hot and ready Asian bottoms is what kanojo dreams about at night anyway.

Nope. Kanojo wants Anna Kendrick lol.

Side note: No idea what made me a pussy magnet for a moment in this thread xD

Anyway, I'll take a nap. Later!

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:56PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 17:30
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

There's a hot hot haawt girl here in the mall. Damn that legs and that body and that face. Just damn. <3

KittoKatto the butt maniac didn't mention butt? Something is wrong here.

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 17:21
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Aw man, being taken in this thread kills all the fun. xD Alright then, this round goes to you. I shall leave the ship sinking to Kitkat. xD Also, I'll go to bed now, it's getting late over here.
See you later, ladies!

Hahaha xD
Kitkat is already in a ship of her own so shes busy with that ^ ^

Edit: The Newpai ship will forever be UNSTOPPABLEEEEEEE. MUAHAHAHA.

Newpai ship will remain SUPREME. [*more evil laugh*]

Hides kanojo somewhere safe
Kisses Azai's ear

/ changes to serious mode /
/ releases kanojo and tells her what happened /

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 17:01
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

What have I done to deserve this twice in a row...

Nothing, to be perfectly honest. I just wanna jump in on all your relationship drama in this thread, I feel like I've been missing out. >:D So now I'm gonna pull a Shane and steal your girl.

Now then... /sexily walks up to Azai/ You look like you could need some nice company, darling...

BRING IT ON!

(^ Su when I eat her yoghurt without asking.)

I'm still trying to look for a better meme. I'm gonna change this soon.

Edit: this meme thingy is too hard. Never find one that I want on time xD

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:08PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 16:46
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

What have I done to deserve this twice in a row...

Nothing, to be perfectly honest. I just wanna jump in on all your relationship drama in this thread, I feel like I've been missing out. >:D So now I'm gonna pull a Shane and steal your girl.

Now then... /sexily walks up to Azai/ You look like you could need some nice company, darling...

I already have my waifuu. (¬д¬。)

I'm at the end of my surgery stay (at last!). I had exams of gastroenterology, thoracic, vascular and head/neck surgery.

Geezus. Sounds brain-frying to me. xD I hope you'll be able to get a lot of rest after that.

It is brain-frying. But next is pediatrics, so it will get better. Or not.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 4:48PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 16:44
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

LIIIN, you'd better resist that.

It's so haaard though! I mean, your butt is so pinchable. Dx How about I give you a nice butt massage instead? We can hide, so Newp doesn't need to know. ;D

I'll observe so Newp doesn't have to.

NEEEWWWPP, HELP!! (>.<)

YA'LL STAY AWAY FROM MY WAIFUU. SHE MINE.

Edit: Wait let me emphasize this.

MINE.

There we go.

Stingy -_- I just wanted a nibble.

WAIFUU!! ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 16:39
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

It's so haaard though! I mean, your butt is so pinchable. Dx How about I give you a nice butt massage instead? We can hide, so Newp doesn't need to know. ;D

I'll observe so Newp doesn't have to.

NEEEWWWPP, HELP!! (>.<)

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 4:39PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 16:28
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Eyy . That's all that matters. (⌐■_■) Time for some celebratory drinks yeah?!

Newp, I'd really like that if I weren't so tired. If I drink today, I'll just get asleep and end up dozing off in a weird place.

/ pats Azai / and resists temptation to pinch her butt again / Good job. ^_^ What kind of exams were that exactly?

I'm at the end of my surgery stay (at last!). I had exams of gastroenterology, thoracic, vascular and head/neck surgery.

And about that machine, I've read something about one device like that. It's pretty similar to what you described. I remember reading that as long as the hospital had means to keep blood and nutritional suply for that heart, it could last for some time. But I did find astounding that it could last that long.

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 15:54
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Sooo for the past few months I was pretty confused about my sexuality but.. Im quite certain now that I am pansexual lol.. In regards to how a persons gender doesnt really matter to me.

You know, I'd say I'm pan too. I'm just not used to these terms, but yeah, genders dont really matter for me either.

Lol Azai did you ace that exam?!

Lol. Did good enough to pass xD

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 3:55PM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 15:23
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

It's finally over! / drops in my bed /

Lin
Glad to hear about Su! :)
Btw, I'm bi.

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 11:45
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am...

Come forth, my trusty servant, and let them feel my burning wrath!

∑(゚Д゚) Lin, we are sorry!
Fried tofu-san, are you okay?

Ahaha... no white tofu anymore... xD
I still need ketchup for fried tofu

/gives ketchup to Rainy /

OMG, Martian, you can't let Rainy eat fried tofu-san.

Rainy, you meanie, you can't eat fried tofu... alone xD

... Look, fried tofu-san! I think I arranged a threesome for you.
/ leaves before tofu-san appears /

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 11:16
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am...

Ahaha... no white tofu anymore... xD
I still need ketchup for fried tofu

/gives ketchup to Rainy /

OMG, Martian, you can't let Rainy eat fried tofu-san.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 11:23AM

Azai
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Apr 10:40
Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016