Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

All I can say is
Hnnnnnng

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I SHIP HER WITH THE TWITTER GIRL AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HER

Fate is when the right person is right there before your eyes and you dont even realize it

Edit: maybe I'm saying this because I'm a 20-something-year-old woman myself who also experienced massive heartbreak in her teens due to a girl who thought she was gay, and now met the "right person" through Twitter (and yes this girl is also still in school)

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 7:53PM

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

So cute! (*≧з≦)

Yuri-chin
Sazanka discussion 14 Nov 20:48
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Loved this. Wished it was longer so it could develop Tatsuki and Aoi's relationship

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I LOVE THIS

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

As if a straight girl would ever say that. This only happens in manga

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I love the long-ass skirts

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 4:26PM

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

So Maya isnt allowing herself to like Yuina in that way even though she does. So e very time Yuina is super gay she simply doesn't see it that way

In other words, useless lesbians

Yuri-chin
Dear NOMAN discussion 03 Nov 19:39
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

A tsundere warming up more and more is always a welcoming development

Yuri-chin
Dear NOMAN discussion 03 Nov 00:19
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Went into this expecting a cute story
Just finished chapter 3 and what the hell? How dare this manga make me turn into a poodle of tears?

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

How dare this story be so cute

And

Will sensei ever notice her?

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I really like how much of a softie she becomes when it comes to the teacher

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

SOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!

I have diabetes now

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Well since it apparently seems like the intention of the author with this is to keep it a platonic girlship, is there a possibility that either of the girls is gonna get a boyfriend at some point? I'm just saying it because it this clearly ain't gonna be yuri, then that's not out of the range of possibilities.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Such a nice read

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Now that I'm caught up with this one, it is actually pretty cute and wholesome. I think it's sweet that all these girls (Shion, Reina, Yua, Kaede) can find some comfort in an adult that's to be trusted and doesn't have any ulterior motives with any of them. Especially Yua's chapter hit pretty hard in that regard.
Akemi is so pure, and she deserves to be blessed with the unconditional love of these teenage girls.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Ebisu-san and Hotei-san

Splendid taste. I always go back to rereading this one every once in a while. Had no idea one of the authors was male though. I always automatically assume all yuri authors are female (silly me, I know)

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I think the frustration is because Koyuki clearly has, or used to have, a massive crush on Konatsu.

And I think this is probably one of the biggest misunderstandings anyone has about this series. It's about loneliness, finding friends, and the massive anxiety of actually finding someone who wants to be your close friend but you don't really know for sure because it's a dumb question to ask and the possibility of being ridiculed in response is too terrifying and anyway people don't ask that sort of thing, right? You're supposed to ~know~

Back at the time they were just starting off as friends, there was a chapter when they want to some sort of cat island together and Koyuki got all nervous cause she saw their trip together as going on a date. You can't possibly give a heterosexual explanation for this.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I have a bit of dumb question will this series have a happy ending?

Depends on what you consider a happy ending.

An ending where they'll talk things out and continue smoothly on their path of super gal pals?

Or an ending where they'll finally admit to each other than what they feel goes beyond platonic friendship?

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Why are y’all so salty. The story was never yuri, it was never about yuri, it was never tagged yuri, it doesn’t need to be yuri. Why would you expect it to be yuri?

I think the frustration is because Koyuki clearly has, or used to have, a massive crush on Konatsu.

I still think this will end in """"yuri"""

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Well, now it's perfectly clear that Izumi is in love with Useless #1 and Useless #2 knows about it... so the question is, what will she DO about it? My guess? Try to distance herself from #1 because she feels that Useless #3 has priority because she's known her longer, leading to #1 becoming either sad or angry or jealous of Oblivious Otaku again.

As for the future date, it's probably something to do with the publication date of the magazine?

I hope Kanade can overcome her view on Nanaki as a princess that she can't possibly reach out to, because that's just how things are.

I hope Kanade can come to see Nanaki as a normal human bean with normal human flaws. I think then, and only then, can she really fall in love with her

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

So anything interesting happened yet?

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

About the whole age gap thing. Yeah... I definitely do think that when the younger one is below 17/18 then an age gap of 15 years is definitely significant. An adult of 30 has experienced a lot more and the teenager usually doesn't even think about the differences in maturity. Plus a lot of young people do tend to make irrational decisions and don't even know what they're getting into when they hook up with an adult much older than them.
And then there's the fact that the adult themselves could likely be taking advantage of the age gap.

But the older they get then an age gap of a 20-year-old with a 35-year-old doesn't seem that big anymore.

Let me just one example from my own experience. I'm 26 and I have a friend who's 14. We get along perfectly fine and we can talk about our interests together. But there's a barrier. I never bring up stuff that's too personal and I told her that she also should avoid bringing up stuff that's too personal. In that way we can avoid getting too awkward because obviously our levels in maturity are big, if not massive, and I wouldn't want her to feel that she can feel completely "safe" with me nor that she can trust me with everything. I'm still the adult in the friendship and I ought to take responsibility for it. You never know when she could meet another person (a man) my age who DOES have other intentions with her and then tries to groom her. Then I would feel it's my fault for giving her an example that she can trust just about any adult trying to befriend her.

Besides this. I know that (if) the moment she starts making advances on me I will immediately have to reject them because it's just not right. Have any of you ever been (stupid) teenagers in love before? Would you ever be able to look back on it and think "yeah. It's completely right that an adult wanted to date me when I was that age"

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Oh yeah already liking this one a lot

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Uh yeah loving this new update
Izumi is a little creepy isn't she? But at least she's trying to get along with Kanade
I can't tell whether she'll continue try to get in the way of Fujishiro and Kurokawa but that wish she made didn't sound very good
Izumi/Kanade was born as well lol. She is very good looking though so I totally get Kanade

Kanade definitely figured out that Izumi is into Fujishiro. What will happen now that she knows?