Forum › Posts by Derpalot_

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Me and my mom fighting over me going outside (ew outside).

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Ok, I don't like this story that much. It's way too similar to Hachi's previous work " Legally Married Yuri Couple Book". It's nice that same-sex marriage is allowed in this country. But why arranged marriage again? It's feels so forced to me. Why they refer to themself as husband and wife? I know It's just a word but still. Why this feels more like partnership than love? Maybe the story will get better in the future but for now it looks like another borring moe manga.

I do agree that it's very similar, but I disagree in the whole "it feels so forced" thing. They refer to themselves as husband and wife, since that's what is commonly used and some people don't mind using a male term. This seems like love for sure (at least in my opinion) because even though they met 7 years ago, they still remembered each other well. Some arranged marriages do make people fall in love you know? Love isn't just about lust, jealousy and longing, it can also be caring for that person deeply, wanting to make them happy and willing to make sacrifices (even as small as waking up at 5 AM to do her hair) for your lover. And yeah I think it's pretty much gonna moe but I find it quite adorable.

Derpalot_
Roommates discussion 25 Mar 12:41
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Found a new author to read from :)))

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Awww cute

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Angst in this case made me happy. At first I was mad at the second chapter' sending because I thought Asami WAS cheating on someone, but knowing that's not the case and that she's serious about Minato makes me happy

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I've read a lot of Takemiya Jin's work and at first, I wasn't too fond of it but after seeing so many different stories, shes one of my favorite authors. I really hope a continuation of this happens ^_^

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Why does she have to be a high school girl? why not a college girl? -.- I feel underrepresented...
Also it's weird to cling to your best friend like that for years >.>
Yeah. I wish she was in college or a little over 18 maybe. But oh well. Anyways I don't think it's weird to cling to your best friend. I have a group of friends but we each have best friends in the group and 2 of my friends are going to a college in California together, while me and my best friend are going to college in our state or maybe Massachusetts or Cali (we both have good chances of getting into good school.) we got close in 6th grade, so we're basically like family, which is why we plan on going to a college together :)

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

This is horrible lol. I kinda liked the story but I kinda didn't since it was a oneshot so I the end, Suwako will probably cheat on her anyways.

Derpalot_
Lily Love discussion 01 Mar 16:31
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Donut nooooo ;-;

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

How could they just randomly lean on people to nap? I cant even do that with my best friend because im overly conscious of my sexuality xD And i'm not even interested in her like that, so getting close to someone i like is even harder.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

i wished this isnt one-shot...

Me too...

Derpalot_
Image Comments 28 Feb 01:14
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016
Lantern

Adorable

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

So.Fucking.Cute. I LOVE the fact that even though it did have some smutty parts, the whole story wasnt focused on that. Even though i would have loved to see more chapters of this, im not complaining since this was very adorable.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

yuri should only be gay x gay not bi x gay.
hate bi.

Bigotry is such an ugly thing, ain't it?

As a bi person, seeing a comment that made me feel uneasy, since i'm sure they are not the only one to think that way. But seeing your comment made me feel better since it reminded me that there are people who DONT think lowly of bisexuals, so thanks Nezchan xD

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

VERY UNDERRATED series. It was amazing. Loved the combination of relationships and comedy.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

;-; no update for 6 months. k den.

Derpalot_
Mama Mama discussion 21 Feb 23:53
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

The "mama mama" one xD Too good to be true at the start, of course there would be a plot twist xD

Derpalot_
Emo Star discussion 20 Feb 20:04
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Idk. I was going to say "What the hell." But there's already enough of those sooo ok.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I NEED TO STOP READING ANGST IT ALWAYS BREAKS ME UP LITTLE BY LITTLE UGHH BUT I KINDA WANNA FINISH THIS SERIES

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

well shit xD

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016
  • im only on chapter 5 and this is adorable. Im a sucker for romance but i havent been reading any het or watching any het anime lately, mostly Yuri so its surprising that this peeked my interest xD And the art-style is wonderful.

• im REALLY enjoying this series so far. Although i ADORE yuri, i still ship kanata and tanaka rather than aoi. And nagi being bitchy but still worried for his friends (is that what they are? lol) is adorable. Especially talking back to the person he loves, thats hard to do. But maybe not in his case.

• CHAPTER 25 HOLLLLLLLYYYY OKAY OKAY IM NOT OKAAYAYAYAY

• AHHH I NEED AN UPDATE ;-; I heard it was licensed but i really hope it isnt because the story is great :[

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 3:29PM

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I pretty much hated ouzumi but him slipping up and saying hes worried about sakurako rather than her older sister made me happy. And him talking about their future also made me happy. But this whole thing was depressing. Even in the end when they received the call from who seemed to be botan-san was dissapointing. You dont just abandon family like that. Its painful and its not fixed with just one call. Honestly, i ended up really hating her because yeah she put up with a lot of shit but destroying a family and choosing a man over her sisters is so god damn stupid. It has a good story and it shows you how shitty things can get but i think this will be the first and last time reading it. Glad i did though.

Derpalot_
Sisterism discussion 14 Feb 19:53
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

CHAPTER 2 AND I WANT TO SCREAMMM FTYGTGVTFDR

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Thats it? nooo! this was really cute xD

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016