Forum › Posts by Llama

joined Feb 7, 2016

I am not good with remembering names but my favorite couple in this series is the runner and the manager girl. Lol. Their chemistry is just so...well, MOE? .

Lmao, that's funny because the mangers name is moe

joined Feb 7, 2016

What.
The.

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

Another idiot girl that cant confess.

Brah believe me, the only reason we idiots can't confess is 1) We don't wanna lose our friendship and 2) they're straight

joined Feb 7, 2016

Oh, one of those stories where the girl is scared of her friend finding out she's gay, and acts mean to push her away.
And

Sadist confirmed.

I think she's only just a sadist bro
Oh man I dunno how to feel

Llama
Water Depth discussion 01 Jun 16:26
joined Feb 7, 2016

I got the impression Fuyo suffers from amnesia?

Amnesia? I don't think so.. What makes you say that? I think she just has a quirky personality

Llama
Their Story discussion 01 May 17:15
joined Feb 7, 2016

Latest release definitely made me appreciate the artwork

Right, I feel ya there

joined Feb 7, 2016

Man, when I thought I've seen everything

joined Feb 7, 2016

This is hilarious cause what I can't get out my mind is that when they were all on the train, Cupid must've been clumsy and shot his arrows everywhere

Llama
Mama Yuu discussion 11 Apr 19:04
joined Feb 7, 2016

How this guy does that, He's just... god . I'm sure this will also have an awesome sequel.

Oh tamamusi is a guy? Not that that changes anything!

Llama
Mama Yuu discussion 11 Apr 07:27
joined Feb 7, 2016

I think there was a oneshot here about a situation that's roughly a continuation of this one. But from another author.
It went like this:
What looks like a happy FF family is actually a sleepover a wife with kids does at her lover's house, giving her a chance to spend time together with said lover. So it conjures a bittersweet feeling.

Yea the one from amano!

Llama
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 20:54
joined Feb 7, 2016

Oh, this was kinda cute.
Still, didn't really like Risa's selfish behave. She wanted Yuuko to look like a boy, so she could love her as a boy.
But further, really cute.

Well, I wouldn't say risa wanted yuuko to be a boy but she just said that she can't see her as a girl if shes not girly

Llama
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 19:43
joined Feb 7, 2016

I like how time-skip showed that they stayed together; Really dispelled the notion that it was just a temporary fad.

Also there's no need to be irritated by Risa, she was supposed to be a confused little girl.

Yea you have your point there, I'm glad they made it all the way to then!

Llama
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 19:24
joined Feb 7, 2016

This bugs me for some reason. Maybe it was how Risa made it Yuuko's fault about dressing up as a boy, even though she said to do it and blames her for being boy-like.

Or maybe something else I can't pinpoint. I don't know, but Risa kind of pisses me off.

It was definitely super gender normative which left a kinda bad taste in my mouth. Like Risa buys into traditional gender roles incredibly hard to the point she can't even perceive a tomboy as a girl and it's just a bit bizarre.

Yesss I thought I was the only one while reading this-- the art is very nice and cute but if you're a tomboy you're still a girl-- you don gotta dress like a "girl" to be a girlfriend

Llama
Their Story discussion 09 Apr 22:08
joined Feb 7, 2016

Aw for the recent chapters seems like lil development with the new girl hmm still a bit confused on what's going on

What are you confused about? :O

Ahh sorry I wasn't clear!! I meant the end of the recent ones the guy putting a phone in his bag? Kinda look supicious for some reason idk I might be reading too much into it

joined Feb 7, 2016

Oh my god this chapter was amazing
Definitely spoilers btw, if you haven't played the game, totally your loss tbh, you should seriously play it
It makes reading this, as good as it it, actually 1000 more enjoyable if you're already familiar with and low key in love with the original cast
Ah geez... People who are reading this are legit spoiling themselves so much :/

You're not even able to understand the importance of the little moments, like the small nods and glances and parts. Moments that you would have noticed and gotten excited at, would just be pretty meaningless to you because you don't understand what they're referring to, how special they are

And for real this manga spoils one of the biggest things in the game if you haven't played it

It's a necessity, you just cannot read this without doing that first, you are robbing yourself of something so important

YESS!!! Totally agree with this-- man the game is AWESOME n BEAUTIFUL
And yea if you read these chapters before the game you spoiled yourself huge XD

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

whoa. this chapter turned into "what does the fox say?".

LOL, yea I got that same feel from this chap too

Llama
Their Story discussion 08 Apr 22:20
joined Feb 7, 2016

Aw for the recent chapters seems like lil development with the new girl hmm still a bit confused on what's going on

joined Feb 7, 2016

I think she is blind? Seems really interesting!

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

It's school days all over again, oh god

joined Feb 7, 2016

Labhubhul posted:

Even another page or two would have been more concrete

You mean another page would've been more ROCK solid? (0u0)

You've really got stones to make a joke like that.

You guys hit rock bottom with those puns.

I feel the next page or so is going to be pretty rocky in terms of quality.

keep them going, rock it baby !! ....

you guys better stop....or I'm going to stone you all to death

These rock puns are a stone's throw away from getting out of hand

No need to rock the boat, now.

The sediment of this thread makes me want to see mohs of it.

these puns are a real diamond in the rough.

These jokes are getting boulder by the minute

joined Feb 7, 2016

I highly recomend the game so fair. The art is fantastic, and the game is pretty adorable. I haven't beaten it though yet, so it is subject to change. Anyone know if this has spoilers beyond the obvious?

Some characters you can see em in the background XD and since it's a sequel it hints to how some things end

joined Feb 7, 2016

Wow I knew the art of the vn game was familiar!! And yea check the game out its beautiful and awesome.

joined Feb 7, 2016

Aw haha glad to see douijins of this i loved the game :) but YUNAXHINA FTWWWWWWWWWW